Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#22 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
This guy 'nailed' Karl Rove and decidedly so:
Joseph C. Wilson
CEO, JC Wilson International Ventures
Karl Rove, Have You No Sense of Decency?
When Karl Rove decided that he would question whether the fall and concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in 2012 to try to disqualify her from consideration for the presidency, it was only his latest cynical move. That Rove is up to his old dirty tricks should come as no surprise. After all, his history of cheap shots, divisive wedge issues, and slanderous personal attacks has been well documented over the years beginning with the Watergate Report. My family knows what it is like to be dragged through Rove's sewer. In 2003, he was part of the cabal that betrayed my wife Valerie Plame's identity as a covert CIA officer, in order to distract attention from the George W. Bush administration's lies about weapons of mass destruction as justification for war with Iraq.
There is nothing wrong with Hilary and Karl is only saying things so she won't be President!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#23 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Joseph C. Wilson
When Karl Rove decided that he would question whether the fall and concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in 2012 to try to disqualify her from consideration for the presidency, it was only his latest cynical move. That Rove is up to his old dirty tricks should come as no surprise. After all, his history of cheap shots, divisive wedge issues, and slanderous personal attacks has been well documented over the years beginning with the Watergate Report. My family knows what it is like to be dragged through Rove's sewer. In 2003, he was part of the cabal that betrayed my wife Valerie Plame's identity as a covert CIA officer, in order to distract attention from the George W. Bush administration's lies about weapons of mass destruction as justification for war with Iraq.
He's afraid if she became President, because he would feel less of a man! Sounds like he needs 'counseling'!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#24 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Joseph C. Wilson
Also, every time Karl is confronted about his 'remarks' about Hilary, he claims he didn't say that! Now he's 'delusional' with a side of 'amnesia'!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#25 May 15, 2014
NO SHIT!!! Sherlock!
How'd you figure that one out?
Your intuitiveness astonishes me!
2 L's dear = Hillary
Hillbilly with an ar instead of bill.

PS: Lov'ya girl!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#26 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
NO SHIT!!! Sherlock!
How'd you figure that one out?
Your intuitiveness astonishes me!
2 L's dear = Hillary
Hillbilly with an ar instead of bill.
PS: Lov'ya girl!
Oh, did I make a 'boo boo'??? Wow, my first mistake 'ever'!

I may not be too fond of your constant 'cut & paste', but I'm trying to contribute and you don't have to call me 'Sherlock' unless if we are joined together in my love nest!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#27 May 15, 2014
Now, where was I....Karl is afraid of Hillary and he just want's to be the 'boss' like some Hillbilly and he is spreading 'rumors' so people won't vote for Hillary or even consider her to be a Presidential Candidate and then they would send her 'obscene' phone calls and another 'water gate' will come about and now I'm lost on what I'm talking about!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#28 May 15, 2014
Hillary did a good job the last time she was in the White House. ; )

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#29 May 15, 2014
And another thing, Karl also threw in that Hillary is going to be a 'Grandma' and he's trying to make it sound like there is some kind of 'conspiracy' surrounding it!
Grow the 'dern' up Karl!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#30 May 15, 2014
Karl doesn't want another so called 'Clinton' Library if she became President. Also, he's afraid that her dress will be stained in the 'Oval Office'!
I know it's a shame, but it has to be said!
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#31 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Joseph C. Wilson
I think Karl Rove is probably a political genius, but dirty. Probably nothing he wouldn't do to win, if it didn't involve prison time.I still think Al Gore won Florida myself, if the votes had been counted right. But I think Democrats have caught on to his dirty tricks and can match him.

Who do you favor as a Republican candidate?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#32 May 15, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
And another thing, Karl also threw in that Hillary is going to be a 'Grandma' and he's trying to make it sound like there is some kind of 'conspiracy' surrounding it!
Grow the 'dern' up Karl!
IT's pretty obvious to me she'd rather be a president than a doting grandmother.
Spirit67_ wrote:
Now, where was I....Karl is afraid of Hillary and he just want's to be the 'boss' like some Hillbilly and he is spreading 'rumors' so people won't vote for Hillary or even consider her to be a Presidential Candidate and then they would send her 'obscene' phone calls and another 'water gate' will come about and now I'm lost on what I'm talking about!
Your perception of things is beginning to impress me...
But don't look for 'Sherlock' to be said since I don't share nest. Tee Hee!

PS: I done frog'ot what else I'z gona say, so I'll mention it later.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#33 May 15, 2014
aaa said: "
No decision yet...
May go =off-the-wall='i' have before!
~ Explain later ~

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#34 May 15, 2014
OH YEW! Spirit, you are full of it!
LMAO!!!

But your pretty-good-@-it.
U'r smarter than you presume 2 B!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
IT's pretty obvious to me she'd rather be a president than a doting grandmother.
Why can't she be both?
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#36 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
aaa said: "
No decision yet...
May go =off-the-wall='i' have before!
~ Explain later ~
I think Hillary is pretty conservative fiscally and thinks people should work for a living.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#37 May 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
OH YEW! Spirit, you are full of it!
LMAO!!!
But your pretty-good-@-it.
U'r smarter than you presume 2 B!
Am I suppose to Thank you????

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#38 May 16, 2014
Karl won't leave Hillary alone, like he's so obsessed with her and he's getting ulcers worried to death that she's going to be President! He should just go by himself a pair of drawers and relax!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#39 May 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Karl won't leave Hillary alone, like he's so obsessed with her and he's getting ulcers worried to death that she's going to be President! He should just go by himself a pair of drawers and relax!
Buy!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#40 May 16, 2014
Karl can't get it in his 'thick' head, that Hillary may run for Presidency! Just because he's scared doesn't mean, the rest of us are!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#41 May 16, 2014
Karl needs to quit spreading 'roomers' and stop acting like a 'crazy' person about Hillary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Charlie 215,500
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Huckleberry 74,395
Caght on video - 2 57 min Lifelover 6
News Woman spends $35,000 to care for a sick dog upd... 1 hr pattyheller 6
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Chilli J 5,746
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 1 hr Lifelover 7
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr rainmaker2016 61,755
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Lifelover 58
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr T Bone 1,594
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 4 hr andet1987 39