Ready for Hillary?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Organizer

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 14, 2014
Do you have plans for Saturday, May 17? Ready for Hillary is holding their first-ever Day of Action and hope you will join! Volunteers are hosting parties for supporters like you across the countryó find one close to you and RSVP today:

www.readyforhillary.com/event

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2014
OK, thank you!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#3 May 14, 2014
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4 May 14, 2014
Don't think Hiliary or any other Democrat has much of chance after the ACA mandate, as well as other fiascos. Then again, I've been wrong before.
Wanda Sykes

Medford, NY

#5 May 14, 2014
I am ready for Hillary Duff.....is that what this is about?

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#6 May 14, 2014
IMPO:
"WE" voted and elected a 'black guy'- mostly to prove 'we' were Americans
and they deserved a chance - what'd that get "US"?
Now the next logical thing is to elect a woman, it's just a part of the =common logic= of things, right?
Where's common logic got "US" in the last 40 years ~~~ think about that!

Did you ever think about electing a person with experience that has proved
'theirself' over the last 40 years or so? Someone with "American Experiences" and a history of being for the people.
Who would that be?
I have no idea, but one will come up.
Promise!!!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 May 14, 2014
PS: with no ties to the oil industry!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 May 14, 2014
PSS: Which runs and has run this country for the last 60 years.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 May 14, 2014
Can someone say something 'Beautiful' about me???

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#10 May 14, 2014
*=* What's to see?*=*
Green frogs just don't "Turn-me-on"
Long legs and a perfect ase, now that's a different story+++

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
*=* What's to see?*=*
Green frogs just don't "Turn-me-on"
Long legs and a perfect ase, now that's a different story+++
I happen to have 'long legs' and a 'perfect ase'!

Grow the dern up!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12 May 14, 2014
DO we HAVE a CHOICE???
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 May 14, 2014
she won't run

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#14 May 14, 2014
They won't run her and if they do it is about the vice, they had Billy on the tube dismissing her 6 month head trauma recovery setting up the play already..I noticed Dave was on the movie channel tonight, odd that.
voter

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 14, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
DO we HAVE a CHOICE???
Joe Biden
Andrew Cuomo
Gov. Martin OíMalley of Maryland
Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia
Elizabeth Warren
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
Sen. Amy Klobuchar

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#17 May 15, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden
Andrew Cuomo
Gov. Martin OíMalley of Maryland
Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia
Elizabeth Warren
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
Sen. Amy Klobuchar
They all have the same problem as Hiliary; they're Democrats.

Some are more disadvantaged as others though.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 May 15, 2014
I'm ready for her to go to prison.
TheHellYouSay

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 May 15, 2014
If we're going to start putting politicians in prison now, what will become of the republican/conservitards/teaba ngelical party? We're going to need a LOT more prisons to hold that bunch. Maybe even dig up a few dead ones and put them in there also. But hey, with those morons out of the way, the left might just be able to get this country back on track.

*need to look into this prison thing*

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#20 May 15, 2014
""Always Thinking""
Ready for Hillary
dead ones vote democratic only!
Tea Party is healthy and growing!!!
Obama has decided to release the criminals to make room for himself and his administration.

Hereís everything you need to know about immigration reform: last year the Obama administration released 36,000 criminal aliens into the United States population. The jailbreak was deliberate and included 193 murderers.

The Center for Immigration Studies obtained the information and released a report documenting the number and nature of the crimes committed by the aliens.

If 36,000 criminal aliens walking around your community wasnít enough, Obamaís Department of Homeland Security is aiming to make it even easier for aliens to be released from detention. Thatís what the groups agitating for immigration reform are demanding. Thatís what the groups are likely to get.

The 2013 jailbreak included rapists, kidnappers, arsonists, burglars, sex offenders, and car thieves. Thatís merely for 2013.

The criminals that Obama administration policies set free are unlikely ever to be deported. Detained aliens facing deportation are highly unlikely to ever be deported once they are set free into the general American population. They donít show up for their deportation hearings, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement doesnít have the manpower or money to hunt down tens of thousands of criminal aliens.

Thatís a heaping helping of criminality the Obama administration just introduced into America.

After five years of Obama, itís clear and undeniable that his presidency repeatedly takes the side of lawless criminals over law-abiding Americans. This is a common philosophy that runs through multiple Obama policies, ranging from attacks on the police, to nominating Debo Adegbile for a top Justice Department post, to failing to prosecute election criminals who supported President Obama, sometimes six times in one election.

Releasing 36,007 alien criminals into America is just the latest example of this philosophy. Never before has America suffered under a president so aligned with the depraved and malignant.

Speaker John Boehner says immigration reform isnít moving because his caucus doesnít trust Obama to enforce any new immigration laws. If a lack of trust is the issue, then immigration reform should be dead and buried. Anyone using their gift of eyes to see and ears to hear knows that Obama cannot be trusted to enforce immigration law, even laws already on the books. Immigration reform advocates simply do not understand the lawless architecture of the Obama administration. They donít understand and appreciate that law to this gang is a mere suggestion.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#21 May 15, 2014
This guy 'nailed' Karl Rove and decidedly so:

Joseph C. Wilson

CEO, JC Wilson International Ventures
Karl Rove, Have You No Sense of Decency?

When Karl Rove decided that he would question whether the fall and concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in 2012 to try to disqualify her from consideration for the presidency, it was only his latest cynical move. That Rove is up to his old dirty tricks should come as no surprise. After all, his history of cheap shots, divisive wedge issues, and slanderous personal attacks has been well documented over the years beginning with the Watergate Report. My family knows what it is like to be dragged through Rove's sewer. In 2003, he was part of the cabal that betrayed my wife Valerie Plame's identity as a covert CIA officer, in order to distract attention from the George W. Bush administration's lies about weapons of mass destruction as justification for war with Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Sam sucks Co ck 3 min Are you sure 2
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 min Are you sure 34
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Wolftracks 148,960
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 18 min Mitt s Santorum S... 21
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min a_visitor 22,218
Word Association (Mar '10) 24 min White Fire 16,109
News System Rigged 31 min Enter Username 3
True or False Game 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 377
Family shocked after texting dead grandmother, ... 3 hr Protoham 9
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE