mondi/ volunteer fire dept. fruitland/cheater

Posted in the Weird Forum

joe dryer

United States

#1 May 22, 2013
Joe Dryer works at Mondi and he's a Volunteer Fire Man for fruitland. He begged me for months to go on a date with him. I finally gave in, I had fun at first then he just wouldn't leave!He asked me about getting married after I had only known him 24 hours! I said,"Hell No"! He drove me nuts! I ignored him for awhile then I gave in due to boredom and it was a free night out. I eventually really started to like him and slept with him several times. I kept hoping it would last more than a minute. It never did! I got a text saying he wanted to be honest and let me know he was getting married to a girl he just met. He must ask everyone to marry him. He has already been married 3 x. Probably due to his premature ejaculation! He is a cheater, Liar,loser and he's extremely lame. I have more fun watching paint dry. If you know who he's engaged to, please let her know that he was fucking me the same night she said YES! I'm soooo glass its not me. God blessed me on this one for sure! Joe you are the worst man I've ever known. I hope she leaves you at the alter. You deserve it! LOSER.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2013
You hot hot chichi chika. Poor hombre think sex is the rodeo ride ? 8 seconds and jump off ! Ha~ha ;) Teach the man to please you when he finish to quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 134,098
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min -Lea- 25,893
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Enzo49 152,796
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min Princess Hey 138,407
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 25 min Princess Hey 1,565
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 27 min Princess Hey 7,419
Dog not gone: Rescue in the Columbia Gorge 29 min Xstain Mullah Decree 1
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 40 min Xstain Mullah Decree 12
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min TALLYHO 8541 37,764
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr toad4754 3,015
More from around the web