*** hoosier_ _ hillbilly *** #$%&?|/\^^^

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#64 Oct 28, 2013
aawww H.H. that was sweet and precious..you know we all fail to slow down and not work so hard..we think by working and making that money is taking care of our family but really we just need to slow down and spend more time with the family,and the doing more with our children..you know its not too late..pick up the phone call them more,visit them more,do things with them ..even if they are grown..but H.H. you did your best..we all do..dont feel guilty I know you were the best dad you could be..children dont come with instructions so we do the best we know..here is a big (Hug)..now stop working so hard so you can be with your family longer..LY big guy..<3

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#65 Oct 29, 2013

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#66 Oct 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You better not cry an you better not pout!
That's not what life is all about
A positive attitude will get you thru
It'll keep you from ever feeling blue
start each and every day that way
and you'll see it keeps sorrow at bay.
Now your up and ready to face the day
make the most of life, what else can I say?
Beautiful words :)
I'm going to put that on canvas in my daughter's room for her to read every morning.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#67 Oct 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You better not cry an you better not pout!
That's not what life is all about
A positive attitude will get you thru
It'll keep you from ever feeling blue
start each and every day that way
and you'll see it keeps sorrow at bay.
Now your up and ready to face the day
make the most of life, what else can I say?
Beautiful words :)
I'm going to put this on canvas in my daughters room for her to read every morning.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#68 Oct 29, 2013
Hooooosier.. WHAT'S THE BUZZ!!!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#69 Oct 30, 2013
Agenda 21

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#70 Nov 8, 2013
In Washington , D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital and was well known among the elected officials. He motioned for his nurse to come near.



"Yes, Father?" asked the nurse.



"I would really like to see Obama and Senator Reid before I die," whispered the priest.



"I'll see what I can do, Father," replied the nurse.



The nurse sent the request, and waited for a response.



Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Harry Reid would be delighted to visit the priest.



As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Reid, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images." Reid agreed that it was a good thing.



When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his right hand and Reid's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.



Finally, Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"



The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."



"Amen", said Obama. "Amen", said Reid.



The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would like to do the same."

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#71 Nov 8, 2013
TY H.H> for your sweet and kind words every morning..you are always a ray of sunshine..(hugs)...
jdmdusa

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Nov 8, 2013
stopping by to say HI

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#73 Nov 8, 2013
Buenas Dias! Y'All!
To Taco Billy

Fort Wayne, IN

#74 Nov 8, 2013
Commericals to drool over:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#75 Nov 10, 2013
THIs website is going so far 'left' I don't know how much longer I can handle it*?*

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#76 Nov 10, 2013
well take it right then...LOL...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#77 Nov 10, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
In Washington , D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital and was well known among the elected officials. He motioned for his nurse to come near.
"Yes, Father?" asked the nurse.
"I would really like to see Obama and Senator Reid before I die," whispered the priest.
"I'll see what I can do, Father," replied the nurse.
The nurse sent the request, and waited for a response.
Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Harry Reid would be delighted to visit the priest.
As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Reid, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images." Reid agreed that it was a good thing.
When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his right hand and Reid's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.
Finally, Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"
The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
"Amen", said Obama. "Amen", said Reid.
The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would like to do the same."
This I like...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#78 Nov 10, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
You better not cry an you better not pout!
That's not what life is all about
A positive attitude will get you thru
It'll keep you from ever feeling blue
start each and every day that way
and you'll see it keeps sorrow at bay.
Now your up and ready to face the day
make the most of life, what else can I say?
This is really nice HH..

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#79 Nov 11, 2013
TY HML, I hear you and PH are big buddies?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#80 Nov 11, 2013
How would Donald Trump negotiate with Iran?

video.foxnews.com/v/2827535347001/how-would-d...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#81 Nov 11, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
TY HML, I hear you and PH are big buddies?
You're welcome HH.Yes me and PH are buddies..She is a sister I wished I had growing up.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#82 Nov 12, 2013

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#83 Nov 12, 2013
that was cute H.H. hope this morning finds you doing well..have a great day..:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Alain Vain 84,574
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Zom XIII 227,319
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 10 min Judy 123 3,657
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min Oatmeal__ish 32,827
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min Alain Vain 18,399
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 12 min Alain Vain 16,595
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 12 min Judy 123 4,348
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min Geno 35,341
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr ThomasTheTrain 6,998
My confession 8 hr Zom XIII 21
More from around the web