*** hoosier_ _ hillbilly *** #$%&?|/\^^^

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#801 May 29, 2014
...57...

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#802 May 29, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
...57...
Can I ask who your meaning I think I have a very good idea pm me if you not wish to name the name or number she can't send me I blocked her over two months ago if same I mean

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#803 May 30, 2014
...56...
"Count Down"
Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#804 May 30, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask who your meaning I think I have a very good idea pm me if you not wish to name the name or number she can't send me I blocked her over two months ago if same I mean
You are a 'Liar' because there is a way to know if you've been blocked and you have never blocked me! Keep talking to yourself, LOL!

Next!
Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#805 May 30, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
...56...
"Count Down"
55...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#806 May 30, 2014
Not until tomorrow!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#807 May 30, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are a 'Liar' because there is a way to know if you've been blocked and you have never blocked me! Keep talking to yourself, LOL!

Next!
Oooh check you out all in peoples faces again I've blocked u all rite and since I never said your name it is you then ....HH is meaning teehee god your such a dumbass a real Bad Apple go away and stop hounding other members Craving them is they not talk to u its because not Like u and you are a Bunny boiler not rite in the head go on all the threads go go as see what other say about you not nice Spirt change or logout

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#808 May 30, 2014
Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#809 May 30, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh check you out all in peoples faces again I've blocked u all rite and since I never said your name it is you then ....HH is meaning teehee god your such a dumbass a real Bad Apple go away and stop hounding other members Craving them is they not talk to u its because not Like u and you are a Bunny boiler not rite in the head go on all the threads go go as see what other say about you not nice Spirt change or logout
He's not talking about me, geesh talk about a Dumbass! But you were; and you are a Liar and you haven't 'blocked' me either, LOL!

Who wants you that bad to even go to an extreme of 'boiling' a bunny??? See the 'sick' world you live in!
Imagine thinking you are worth anything great! LOL!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#810 May 30, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>He's not talking about me, geesh talk about a Dumbass! But you were; and you are a Liar and you haven't 'blocked' me either, LOL!

Who wants you that bad to even go to an extreme of 'boiling' a bunny??? See the 'sick' world you live in!
Imagine thinking you are worth anything great! LOL!
Zzzzz yawn yawn I don't care your nothing but a real attention seeker real life nutter go find the gas oven

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#811 May 30, 2014
If he was not talking about you why u jump in with led boots on hmmm you walked right in so easy and your to fast to judge go and have your tan shut u up for a bit
Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#812 May 30, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zzzzz yawn yawn I don't care your nothing but a real attention seeker real life nutter go find the gas oven
Well, if I'm such an 'attention' seeker then why are you giving me attention???

Next!
Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#813 May 30, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
If he was not talking about you why u jump in with led boots on hmmm you walked right in so easy and your to fast to judge go and have your tan shut u up for a bit
You talk like you have a mouth full of horse nanny! Chew your food before you start talking you aren't making any sense!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#814 May 30, 2014
hey H.and all the others...Hope you are having an exciting morning as I have been having..but like Dr.Dirty always says "its all good"..im here for my attention H.LOL..have a great day :o)..

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#815 May 30, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>You talk like you have a mouth full of horse nanny! Chew your food before you start talking you aren't making any sense!
That's only because your slow Zzzzzzzzzzzzz and Thick and a dry cow pat and I bet your face looks like a DRY COW PAT TO lmao your so DUMB DUMB

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#816 May 30, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey H.and all the others...Hope you are having an exciting morning as I have been having..but like Dr.Dirty always says "its all good"..im here for my attention H.LOL..have a great day :o)..
Hello lovely princess hope your good today and still have all your cards up sorry about the cheeky comments I posted to a thing member it's just her stench is to strong and it's not its perfume teehee so hope you have a good day and stay happy

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#817 May 30, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh check you out all in peoples faces again I've blocked u all rite and since I never said your name it is you then ....HH is meaning teehee god your such a dumbass a real Bad Apple go away and stop hounding other members Craving them is they not talk to u its because not Like u and you are a Bunny boiler not rite in the head go on all the threads go go as see what other say about you not nice Spirt change or logout
I've met few guys as insecure as he is and who lacks self-esteem as much as he does.

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#818 May 30, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I've met few guys as insecure as he is and who lacks self-esteem as much as he does.
God it's so hard what ever happened to just being nice and happy I've never seen on read so much in a guy who's so low with self-esteem and so insecure every thread I've seen it's all about IT such a desperate way to crave others

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#819 May 30, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I've met few guys as insecure as he is and who lacks self-esteem as much as he does.
Nice to meet you see you have been a member for a few years so u will seen and no more than me

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#821 May 30, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a 'dern' dumb behind! My face doesn't look any worse than yours and you weren't saying that last night, when your tongue was down my throat!
GROSS!! Take it to the HUMAN SEXUALITY FORUM!!

Excuuuuuise me..

Hoooooooosier... MOONSHINE.. At the Night Owl Saloon..nine Sharp!!

Where's Dr_Dirty..???

We Need some STOMPIN' Music?? To CHEER UP Princess Hey!!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min xxxooxxx 5,089
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min xxxooxxx 215,179
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min -Prince- 149,979
News 'Rocky' pet shop demolished in Philadelphia 11 min charlie 4
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min xxxooxxx 22,080
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min charlie 14,543
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min charlie 15,795
A to Z songs by title or group! 23 min charlie 1,527
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Crazy Jae 3,717
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Zombies Hate Fast... 74,131
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2,025
More from around the web