UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

Orient, OH

#2716 Jan 9, 2013
I hear voices in my head, and some of them are not mine!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2717 Jan 9, 2013
Trish wrote:
Can't we just completely ignore that force?

He does absolutely nothing but try to stir trouble.
How much would he get out it if we scolled through his ridiculous rants and refused to respond back?

I understand my word may not be worth anything coming from a graybox either, but we know it's true and after watching IT for this amount of time what better way to deal with IT?

Come on folks - let's stand together in matters like this. They have a forum for IT's kind. Trollsuckingpig.
Very well stated! Sometimes it's really difficult to read such slanderous garbage, but you are correct we need to ignore the pile of poop!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2718 Jan 9, 2013
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Young Lady, I would like to thank you and your family for your service to this country. You've got a wonderful attitude and I do apologize for interrupting this thread with my opinions. That one is following names and did I just see IT at the peace thread too? That's truly sad.

Peace
:)
Thank you! It was truly an honor to served this amazing Country!!!! I am proud of my families service, those that have served in the past and of my daughter and son who will serve in the near future!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2719 Jan 9, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post of yours addressed to Force ajeure.
You do know our lowly obnoxious dumb moronic pee-brain US soldiers is supporting US Fascist Corporatist Agendas, And war-for-profiteering enterprises as these using you as pawns in geopolitical as subservients trained as killing machines, plunderers ... that is not benefiting American , nor world civilians, as this bankrupting US financially annd morally, creates a police state, ruining our civil liberties, and creates rollback of enemies because we first invaded their turf and want US out and all this had ruined our freedom from fear...and you soldiers gave us not freedom but FreeDOOM. so? WAke up time dimwits! Ruminate if you not all mentally retarded. Any questions?
Wolfie/Georgie, put down the pipe and step away from the drugs. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE OR ARE SERVING WITH HONOR IN THE ARMED SERVICES OF THE FREE WORLD.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE SAFE AND PEACEFUL.
WARRIORS, COME HOME SOON TO THOSE WHO LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR AND MISS YOU.

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
UIdiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2720 Jan 9, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! It was truly an honor to served this amazing Country!!!! I am proud of my families service, those that have served in the past and of my daughter and son who will serve in the near future!
The international War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & Co for war crimes agianst Humanity and You our US soldiers are next to stand for War crimes... Sooner or later it catch up to your cohorts!'
One for the World! Clap HAnds! BWhahhahhahaaaa

United States

#2721 Jan 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolfie/Georgie, put down the pipe and step away from the drugs. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE OR ARE SERVING WITH HONOR IN THE ARMED SERVICES OF THE FREE WORLD.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE SAFE AND PEACEFUL.
WARRIORS, COME HOME SOON TO THOSE WHO LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR AND MISS YOU.
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!
I dont do drugs! So from your conscience you telling me to do drugs! BOYS and girls Don't Follow Redneck Advise DON"T DO DRUGS!

U our US soldiers are immoral, you bullying many NAtions
! As through out history had shown, most time Soldiers rarely support World Civilians agendas for stability worldwide nor support human rights ... but as most you ignorant soldiers supported Corrupted in power, for good or bad, but most time you soldiers support corrupted leaders agendas amd you soldiers most time bullying the world civilian populations, what trust in you soldiers?

Readup!

UNITED STATES Wars and MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

The above is part of US illicit wars and bullying of other nations and to even bully those for peace Americans ... whAT TRUST IN OUR ill-mannered and uncouth and immoral US soldiers who bully the world civilians and even bully Americans who stand for p[eace and human rights. Did you our uS WAR MONGERS/SUPPORTERS KNOW THAT over 179 nations don't trust US any more ...

United States

#2722 Jan 9, 2013
While we all on topic of drugs, as US soldiers do drugs...
USA SOLDIER ON DRUGS! REDNECK < I KNOW U DO DRUGS< STOP WITH DRUGS!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
====

U.S. soldiers dangerously over-medicated with antipsychotic drugs
www.naturalnews.com/033241_soldiers_antipsych...

(NaturalNews) As if American soldiers sent to fight America's undeclared wars in Iraq and Afghanistan haven't suffered enough, now it turns out many are being ...
Afghan military recruits found dealing drugs to US soldiers, Army ...
www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/20/afghan-mi... ...

Apr 26, 2012 · April 7, 2012: An Afghan army soldier walks through a poppy field during a joint mission with U.S. army soldiers in Kandahar province.Reuters Afghan forces ...
US soldiers 'used drugs in Afghanistan'| thetelegraph.com .au
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/... ...

Eight soldiers died of drug overdoses during that time. While the cases represent just a slice of possible drug use by US troops in Afghanistan, they provide a sombre ...
US Soldiers’ Suicides Caused by Prescription Drugs?« CCHR ...
www.cchrint.org/.../us-soldiers-suicides-caus...

The Epoch Times, November 1, 2010. by Martha Rosenberg. The suicide rate among U.S. troops is astonishing. In 2009 there were 239 suicides within the Army, including ...
A
Nov 14, 2006 · Best Answer: i'm sure some are, but it's not a serious problem like in vietnam. drugs are available everywhere and …
U.S. troops admit abusing drugs - USATODAY.com
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-12...

Prescribed drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers'
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northameri... ...

Prescribed drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers' Psychologists have blamed a surge in random acts of violence among US soldiers on the heavy use ...
Many American Soldiers Turning to Prescription Drugs to Treat ...
abcnews.go.com/WN/american-soldiers-turning-p... ...

After years on the battlefield or in the trenches, many American soldiers are showing signs of psychological distress. An increasing number of soldiers are turning to ...

Level 8

USA

#2723 Jan 9, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont do drugs! So from your conscience you telling me to do drugs! BOYS and girls Don't Follow Redneck Advise DON"T DO DRUGS!
U our US soldiers are immoral, you bullying many NAtions
! As through out history had shown, most time Soldiers rarely support World Civilians agendas for stability worldwide nor support human rights ... but as most you ignorant soldiers supported Corrupted in power, for good or bad, but most time you soldiers support corrupted leaders agendas amd you soldiers most time bullying the world civilian populations, what trust in you soldiers?
Readup!
UNITED STATES Wars and MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
The above is part of US illicit wars and bullying of other nations and to even bully those for peace Americans ... whAT TRUST IN OUR ill-mannered and uncouth and immoral US soldiers who bully the world civilians and even bully Americans who stand for p[eace and human rights. Did you our uS WAR MONGERS/SUPPORTERS KNOW THAT over 179 nations don't trust US any more ...
Wolfie/georgie, if you don't do drugs, then you must be mentally incompetent, your posts make no sense whatsoever.
Try making just one post without using invectives.

Orient, OH

#2724 Jan 9, 2013
I sucked Ban Ki Moon's d!ck once in a closet at the UN headquarters in NYC. It's a secret.

United States

#2725 Jan 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Uscgthumper ... copy that!... 8 generations of US Marines on my daddy's side ~ SEMPER FI!... we bleed the same colors except on occasion, when the UT Longhorns play, we bleed burnt orange, LOL ...
Been raining for 2 days now and we are ever so grateful ... music to my ears the rain hitting the roof ...
IDK why I'm playing this song other than I like it and he did two tours of duty in Vietnam ... have a great day ... FC <3 ...
STEVE EARLE ~ COPPERHEAD ROAD ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xvaEJzoaYZkXX
I volunteered for the army on my birthday
They draft the white trash first,'round here anyway
I done two tours of duty in Vietnam
And I came home with a brand new plan
Did you know yo bleed for facist corporatism and war-for-profiteering and not about bring world peace or freedom nor about human rigths! heuy long - if ever comes to America , the US flag will be wrapped in fascism..."
===
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

==

Martin Luther King, Jr.
"We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism

===

Martin Luther King,

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military ... than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

===
Martin Luther King Jr., "

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

United States

#2726 Jan 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolfie/georgie, if you don't do drugs, then you must be mentally incompetent, your posts make no sense whatsoever.
Try making just one post without using invectives.
>I dont do drugs! So from your conscience , you do drugs , and you telling me to do drugs! BOYS and girls Don't Follow Redneck Advise DON"T DO DRUGS!

---

YOY AND YOUR SOME OF YOUR SOLDIERS DO DRUGS ! READUP YOU IGNORANT, That is why you REDNECK can think straigh because you cocktail of drugs, Wake up u racist warmongering druggie! DON"T DO DRUGS, it will Fried you Warmongering Soldiers poen brains, no wonder you can see what the atrocities of wars can do to world human race!

U.S. soldiers dangerously over-medicated with antipsychotic drugs
www.naturalnews.com/033241_soldiers_antipsych...

(NaturalNews) As if American soldiers sent to fight America's undeclared wars in Iraq and Afghanistan haven't suffered enough, now it turns out many are being ...
Afghan military recruits found dealing drugs to US soldiers, Army ...
www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/20/afghan-mi... ...

Apr 26, 2012 · April 7, 2012: An Afghan army soldier walks through a poppy field during a joint mission with U.S. army soldiers in Kandahar province.Reuters Afghan forces ...
US soldiers 'used drugs in Afghanistan'| thetelegraph.com .au
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/... ...

Eight soldiers died of drug overdoses during that time. While the cases represent just a slice of possible drug use by US troops in Afghanistan, they provide a sombre ...
US Soldiers’ Suicides Caused by Prescription Drugs?« CCHR ...
www.cchrint.org/.../us-soldiers-suicides-caus...

The Epoch Times, November 1, 2010. by Martha Rosenberg. The suicide rate among U.S. troops is astonishing. In 2009 there were 239 suicides within the Army, including ...
sure some are, but it's not a serious problem like in vietnam. drugs are available everywhere and …
U.S. troops admit abusing drugs - USATODAY.com
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-12...

Dec 16, 2009 · drug abuse is "an issue for American society as well,... the Army is expanding programs to treat and educate soldiers about drug abuse. drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers'
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northameri... ...

Prescribed drugs 'to blame over spate of violence among US soldiers' Psychologists have blamed a surge in random acts of violence among US soldiers on the heavy use ...
Many American Soldiers Turning to Prescription Drugs to Treat ...
abcnews.go.com/WN/american-soldiers-turning-p... ...

After years on the battlefield or in the trenches, many American soldiers are showing signs of psychological distress. An increasing number of soldiers are turning to ...

United States

#2727 Jan 9, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
I sucked Ban Ki Moon's d!ck once in a closet at the UN headquarters in NYC. It's a secret.
We now its u Rickf, you took my Screen name! Watch your Cyber libel!

look World the US soldiers are once again bullying the civilians worlwide.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2728 Jan 9, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this song!!!
My daughter is enlisting in the Marines!!! My dad and granddad were Army, my uncle & cousins were Navy and I was Coast Guard!!
Thank you for your service, U/thumper ... we owe your family a great deal of gratitude for serving and protecting our country ... My RW BFF's husband was Coast Guard, too ... he sent some really cool pics of him when he was just a kid in Vietnam and went on to become an airline pilot ... he recently retired ... she says he's "under my feet all the time" ... "I wish he was still a pilot" LOL ... She was a flight attendant but had to go on the DL due to MS ... we've been best friends since 1971 juniors in high school ... sometimes, here on topville, I feel like I'm still in high school, NO, take that back ... still in junior high school, LOLOL ...

Level 8

USA

#2729 Jan 9, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know yo bleed for facist corporatism and war-for-profiteering and not about bring world peace or freedom nor about human rigths! heuy long - if ever comes to America , the US flag will be wrapped in fascism..."
===
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?
==
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries are poor primarily because we have exploited them through political or economic colonialism
===
Martin Luther King,
A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military ... than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.
===
Martin Luther King Jr., "
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Aw, come on wolfie/georgie, I thought FC was one of your only friends on topix.

United States

#2730 Jan 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, come on wolfie/georgie, I thought FC was one of your only friends on topix.
Hey differ of opinions but still A LITTLE fRIEND... U DIMWIT!
'

United States

#2731 Jan 9, 2013
add, WHO IS THIS GEORGIE?

i WONDER IF fLOWER CHILD IS STILL MY FRIEND?

Orient, OH

#2732 Jan 9, 2013
I tried to rob The Sperm Bank, but the tellers just laughed at me!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2733 Jan 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your service, U/thumper ... we owe your family a great deal of gratitude for serving and protecting our country ... My RW BFF's husband was Coast Guard, too ... he sent some really cool pics of him when he was just a kid in Vietnam and went on to become an airline pilot ... he recently retired ... she says he's "under my feet all the time" ... "I wish he was still a pilot" LOL ... She was a flight attendant but had to go on the DL due to MS ... we've been best friends since 1971 juniors in high school ... sometimes, here on topville, I feel like I'm still in high school, NO, take that back ... still in junior high school, LOLOL ...
Lol! I know the feeling!

I was able to see so many beautiful places when I was in! But my favorite duty station was a Cutter home ported in Charleston, SC!!! What a beautiful city! I have been out for 12 years now and some of my bffs are friends I made while enlisted!!! And I have lots of friends still serving!
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2734 Jan 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I am part of the cause for him spamming threads with his hatred. I have offered the olive branch and he spit in my face. I apologized and he stomped on the words. So I have vacillated between completely ignoring it and responding to it. Neither seems to work,I will continue to ignore him, only because then, there will be fewer of his posts repeated. He has been banned at least twice, he was observadum and then annie muk, now he is horse manure. Topix does remove vile hateful posters eventually.Until they ban it again, we have to endure his garbage. I am a firm believer in free speech,....
Interjecting this post of yours addressed to trish about Force Majeure. As to olive branch offering , nations begin to see through US Deception and duplicity, and no longer thrust us on what we say; you and most of US war mongers/War-for-profiters/war supporters/War investors .. are disingenous warring bunch even i don't trust. History had way to record what wrong and deception and duplicity of US actions around the world and here below is one example come back to bite u our US warmongers, KARMA, the Light and Justice have way to shine through, and evils be banished, your own Demise! wHAT TRUST IN US? over 179 nations supports Cuba and the US losing its respect in world community becauae we lied and wage too many wars on other nations to bully of other nations had put US in grave, as nations are turning away from US because of US wars wagging without regards to sanctity of lives in name of Predatory US corporatism/US militarism/Imperialism/Interve ntionist bullying world agendas; you our US war mongers are ruining US and the World!

Readup warring barbARAIN

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
by Rev. Martin Luther King 4 April 1967
Speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on April 4, 1967, at a meeting of Clergy and Laity Concerned at Riverside Church in New York City

The Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1945 after a combined French and Japanese occupation,... They were led by Ho Chi Minh. Even though they quoted the American Declaration of Independence in their own document of freedom, we refused to recognize them. Instead, we decided to support France in its reconquest of her former colony.

Level 8

USA

#2735 Jan 9, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post of yours addressed to trish about Force Majeure. As to olive branch offering , nations begin to see through US Deception and duplicity, and no longer thrust us on what we say; you and most of US war mongers/War-for-profiters/war supporters/War investors .. are disingenous warring bunch even i don't trust. History had way to record what wrong and deception and duplicity of US actions around the world and here below is one example come back to bite u our US warmongers, KARMA, the Light and Justice have way to shine through, and evils be banished, your own Demise! wHAT TRUST IN US? over 179 nations supports Cuba and the US losing its respect in world community becauae we lied and wage too many wars on other nations to bully of other nations had put US in grave, as nations are turning away from US because of US wars wagging without regards to sanctity of lives in name of Predatory US corporatism/US militarism/Imperialism/Interve ntionist bullying world agendas; you our US war mongers are ruining US and the World!
Readup warring barbARAIN
Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
by Rev. Martin Luther King 4 April 1967
Speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on April 4, 1967, at a meeting of Clergy and Laity Concerned at Riverside Church in New York City
The Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1945 after a combined French and Japanese occupation,... They were led by Ho Chi Minh. Even though they quoted the American Declaration of Independence in their own document of freedom, we refused to recognize them. Instead, we decided to support France in its reconquest of her former colony.
COME ON GEORGIE BOY/WOLFIE, sharpen up your cognitive ability. try to understand that I was speaking of me, NOT ABOUT NATIONS, PEOPLES, WARS, OR ANYTHING ELSE.
Get a grip boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 4 min Princess Hey 7,064
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Jenny Craig 29,358
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dirtclod 116,533
What is the Greatest Danger facing our Nation? 7 min French White Flag 27
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min curiouslu 146,869
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Beady Boy 20,022
last word - first (Jun '12) 16 min Nobody 2 Special 6,927
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 1 hr Parden Pard 1
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Christ Allah Mighty 5,507
Woman Surprised to Find Dead Body in Her Trunk 2 hr Mechanic 14