|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this song!!!
My daughter is enlisting in the Marines!!! My dad and granddad were Army, my uncle & cousins were Navy and I was Coast Guard!!
Well, big F#%ING La de what do you want? Everybody to say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU?

(I could go on with the thank yous but I don't know how many cousins you have.)
Miami Nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

**Well big F#%KING La de Da!

Actually, thumpsalot, I'm not even sure I believe your story!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Trish wrote:
Can't we just completely ignore that force?
He does absolutely nothing but try to stir trouble.
How much would he get out it if we scolled through his ridiculous rants and refused to respond back?
I understand my word may not be worth anything coming from a graybox either, but we know it's true and after watching IT for this amount of time what better way to deal with IT?
Come on folks - let's stand together in matters like this. They have a forum for IT's kind. Trollsuckingpig.
Unfortunately, I am part of the cause for him spamming threads with his hatred. I have offered the olive branch and he spit in my face. I apologized and he stomped on the words. So I have vacillated between completely ignoring it and responding to it. Neither seems to work,I will continue to ignore him, only because then, there will be fewer of his posts repeated. He has been banned at least twice, he was observadum and then annie muk, now he is horse manure. Topix does remove vile hateful posters eventually.Until they ban it again, we have to endure his garbage. I am a firm believer in free speech, even it has the right to spew it's hatred on here, until it crosses the line and advocates death to someone, or encourages someone commit suicide as it has done in the past.
Unfortunately, some posters cannot leave trolls like it alone, they seem to derive a great deal of pleasure from being just as vile and hateful as the trolls. So we will never get everyone to shun them.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I am part of the cause for him spamming threads with his hatred. I have offered the olive branch and he spit in my face. I apologized and he stomped on the words. So I have vacillated between completely ignoring it and responding to it. Neither seems to work,I will continue to ignore him, only because then, there will be fewer of his posts repeated. He has been banned at least twice, he was observadum and then annie muk, now he is horse manure. Topix does remove vile hateful posters eventually.Until they ban it again, we have to endure his garbage. I am a firm believer in free speech, even it has the right to spew it's hatred on here, until it crosses the line and advocates death to someone, or encourages someone commit suicide as it has done in the past.
Unfortunately, some posters cannot leave trolls like it alone, they seem to derive a great deal of pleasure from being just as vile and hateful as the trolls. So we will never get everyone to shun them.
"Unfortunately, I am part of the cause for him spamming threads with his hatred.."

You always been the cause, teresa.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Trish wrote:
Can't we just completely ignore that force?
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother to respond - that's all you're getting from me.
Look. The reason why people respond to my posts is because they know that I am right. They might not understand just how much I am right but they have asked themselves the same questions I have been asking you. They have heard some of the same critisizm I am giving you. I am a war vet and I have a lot to say about war and about the U.S. That is what this thread is really all about. Men of the armed services.

Its kind of like a scary film or a photograph of a dead person ....... you dont want to look but you cannot help yourself. In this case you dont want to listen to what I have to say but you cant help but want to know what war is really like and I am willing to tell you.

So refuse to respond to me if you want but you cannot ignore what I have so say. You WILL read my reponses. You cannot help yourself.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have offered the olive branch ..... I apologized and he stomped on the words.
I think your readers might like to know what that means. Are you not going to tell them?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
(I could go on with the thank yous but I don't know how many cousins you have.)
Ho ho ho! Good one!
:}
Level 8

Seasons Change

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

**Youve always been the cause, teresa.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Let us see a show of hands of how many of you are afraid to see this video or afraid to respond to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Level 8

Seasons Change

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Toxic Topix works in mysterious ways...like attaching viruses links. I'm fearless but I'm not stupid.

Me thinks you're no Dudly Do Right, yourself...Force Majeure.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Toxic Topix works in mysterious ways...like attaching viruses links. I'm fearless but I'm not stupid.
Me thinks you're no Dudly Do Right, yourself...Force Majeure.
My heart is in the right place if my methods are unorthodox. But I DO NOT attach viruses. I can assure you of that. Naturally if there is any virus that I have linked to it is totally unintentional. I have a decent anti virus program and I do not always know if I have come onto a virus link because my soft ware removes everything.

If you are saying that you have contracted a virus from something I have linked please let me know.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ps. If you are referring to the latest link I posted then you can google it first and make your own decission. Search ....

"MUST WATCH If you are an AMERICAN !!!"
Trish

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate everything you've said here. I however have lost three profiles. In one I spoke only about football, in the other two I spoke tactfully while defending my NAME against the likes of this one and other freak shows. I believe Topix should ban more that step across the line like this and I would admit if I had. I made two terrible blunders in my profiles and I regretted it and did also confess and I always try to make amends. It's fruitless with some.

I will do my best to ignore them though I know the challenge of maintaining that good nature. By the way I came into your peace thread as PESCreate. Apparently that hasn't been banned, but I'm unable to access it and I didn't forget my password. All my posts of this one remain and it was in this profile I made one of those terrible blunders. It was supposed to be a cut and paste brought into a more private place, but no TOPIX left it there for all to see.

Free speech shouldn't be the joke it all too often. I try not to offend others, but it's gonna happen.

Thank You Sir for your contribution out here and we are glad some of the good posters aren't run out of town.
:)))
Trish

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Sweetie-Pie wrote:
**Youve always been the cause, teresa.
Excuse me Sweetie-Pie. As often as I see your name thrown out here and as often as I've been accused of being you and as often as I've seen other innocent posters be accused of being you - do you truly believe you know who anyone else is ... enough to throw out a name like that. I mean you no offense, but honestly. Many want to resemble others as they don't dare to speak for whatever reason.

You know I have much more to say, but I'll refrain as I'm not sure you actually hear others at times. I'm known to be a bad girl at times myself, but dang I tried to do it different with each profile I was forced to create. Perhaps your story was similar to mine in the beginning. I've learned much and I want to avoid those that hate on and follow my name. I came after your name once ... before I knew the story and then I never did again for reasons I hope you can appreciate.

Peace Regardless and YES, I do believe we should always Thank our Men and Woman that have served this country. You see how devasting it can be to some to have gone through war as is evident with that Forceful one.

Trish

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I say forced. Haha - No, I'm not being forced into staying at Topix and nor am I even that addicted yet. I just arrived at Offbeat in July and I've only gotten aquainted with very few.

:))

Thank You
UidiotraceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this statement and those that have spoken against your ridiculous rants. Topix and their idea of free speech is a joke just as you are. Don't bother to respond - that's all you're getting from me.
you lack a mental acuity to understand, as most of Forces' posts are not rants, it is about what atrocity of wars can do to human race.

Is it right for our US soldiers to invade, plunder, and kill, rape , bully... people of other nations not of our kind

And, do you know how many nations, our US had invaded worldwide?

Did you know illicit many US wars caused untold deaths worldwide, and this had bankrupted US finacially and morally, and caused creation of US police state and ruined our civil liberties...??

Orient, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I suck lots of d!ck.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
I awake in the comfort and warmth of my bed.
Take a hot shower, then leisurely pick out what to wear to work,
Fix my hair, fix my makeup,
Listen to my children banter with each other,
Kiss them goodbye as they run out the door for the school bus,
And head off to my job, in an office, where no one is trying to kill me, no one is trying to blow up my office, and if I stop to help someone, they aren't looking for a place to stick a knife or waiting for the opportune moment to shoot me!
I can do all of this because of the American SoldiersA! Thank you, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and everyday!
This is from American Childrens poem asking for world peace! Even he knows that US illicit overseas wars are wrong, invading other nations, listen to what this junior have to say about our dumb US troops.

A Wise One We Need

In a World where many see human life as cheap
The mothers of the war dead for their dead offsprings weep
Car and suicide bombers and bombs dropped from the sky
The victims of war by the hour multiply.

Though wars of the past with sadness we may recall
From the lessons of war we've not learned at all
We still give power to those who see war as okay
Who sends the troops to battle in Lands far away.

The latest declared war was based on a lie
How many more people in war zones must die?
The price of every war victory and war memorial parade
In human blood and loss of human life paid.

Due to Religion and Culture and National Pride
In terrorism and war far too many have died
We give power to idiots a wise one we need
A wise one to war us never would lead.
Francis Duggan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

FakeUidiotraceMakeWo rldPeace wrote:
I suck lots of d!ck.
we now its you ricky, who took my screen name!
FOR WORLD To Know!

Look World , the US war supoorters/warmongers/soldiers /war-for-profiteers... they are bullying civilian populations and for-peace Americans!

Orient, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I sexually molest sheep when I'm not bashing soldiers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of3,220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••