“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2652 Jan 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt that you've never found anyone "as RUDE" as I in Sweden. But then you've never met a Swede who's lived in the United Snakes for about 20 years. I know how to beat you at your own game and that makes you frustrated.

"JEALOUS" however, you're out of luck. None of us are jealous of that. Many of my countrymen wish they could live in France or Thailand but not in your shithole of a country.

I guess that's what makes the difference ... I have lived in the United Snakes (have even served 3 years in your Army with a year in Vietnam) and I know what a bunch of lying a-holes you are. But hey! Have a nice day!
Well, if our country is so terribly horrible, please, don't let us stop you from leaving and never coming back! It's really very simple!

But I guess it's not so evil. You completely enjoy all the freedom the UNITED STATES has to offer.

And as for posting names of honorable men and women who've given their lives so you can be rude, not going to happen! I've stood at too many graves, and put my arms around too many mourning families to disrespect them that way! I'm not like you!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2653 Jan 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, sweets! I did ... it was full of football as I practice my armchair quarterbacking, LOL ... I had my 4 picks for the 4 pro-games and was 3 for 4, not bad ... Next week I'll have to think really hard on who I pick but I think there are only 2 teams playing ... Have a new book I started Saturday and it's really interesting and hard to put down ... Have a nice day ... Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...
That's great!!! I can't wait for the Super Bowl! It's my favorite football game of the year!!!:)

Have a wonderful day!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2654 Jan 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
LEE GREENWOOD ~ GOD BLESS THE USA ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q65KZIqay4EXX
where at least I know I'm free ...
AMEN!!!

My mom and dad had a radio station in Mew Jersey dedicate this song to me and my Company (Romeo-142) the morning we graduated boot camp!! It was awesome!!!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2655 Jan 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how to do it? There's a little box near the "judge it" box. You have to click on it first and then follow the instructions.

TPoster wrote, "YOU Force Majeure are offending many in this room and out there for all to see."

Only "many"? I'm trying for "most".

TPoster wrote, "^^^NO, there is NO call for this rudeness in this specially dedicated thread to our men and woman in service to this country and for those who have paid the ultimate price.
"

Oh, but you're wrong. There is every right to speak out against them. They have illegally invaded Irak, murdered thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women, and children. Raped, tortured and killed the innocent in several dozen countries round the world.

TPoster wrote, "It's just not right. You are allowed your opinions, but you have business being so rude and offensive about it.
"

"I am allowed to have my opinion." That's right. You're learning. I guess I feel that if you filthy Americans can post your offensive crap about the death of Arabs, Afghanis, Iranians, etc. then I have the same right to give it back to you - right in your face. You don't like it? Suck on it.

You know, sonny boy, I have more right than many others to say what I want to say. I am a Vietnam War Vet and I have lots to say. So move aside and stay out of the way. I'm more than capable to shove you out of the way, as you've already experienced, and I will continue to do so.

Any questions?
Wow!!! You've got some pent up rage!! Please go to a gym and work off your anger... It's unhealthy for your blood pressure!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2656 Jan 7, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if our country is so terribly horrible, please, don't let us stop you from leaving and never coming back!
I haven't lived in your shithole country since 1975. I've been back to visit 4 or 5 times though and I can clearly see the place gets worse and worse. You ought to put a fence around the whole country with signs round it, "United Snakes Correctional Complex"!
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>And as for posting names of honorable men and women who've given their lives so you can be rude, not going to happen!
No? So how do you explain that is exactly what is happening? They deserve to be slandered anyway. You must be able to see that. Yes?
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>I've stood at too many graves, and put my arms around too many mourning families ...
Oh, you poor baby. It's a joke, right? You claim to mourn for the dead (ha-ha) yet you critisize me for tossing a bag of anvils on the ones responsible for sending those guys to their death. But any guy whose willing to go over to another country to rape, torture and murder innocent men, women, and children deserve to get their brains blown out. Now pass me the plate of turkey stuffing and shut your garb.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2658 Jan 7, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom and dad had a radio station in Mew Jersey ...
What a coincidence! I used to make cameo appearances on the radio station KRST in Mew Mexico where I'd read off the names of all the soldiers who got zapped in Vietnam!

Yep, I've stood at too many graves, and put my arms around too many mourning families to have any respect for them or the United Snakes government that's responsible.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2659 Jan 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't lived in your shithole country since 1975. I've been back to visit 4 or 5 times though and I can clearly see the place gets worse and worse. You ought to put a fence around the whole country with signs round it, "United Snakes Correctional Complex"!

Uscgthumper wrote, "<quoted text>And as for posting names of honorable men and women who've given their lives so you can be rude, not going to happen! "

No? So how do you explain that is exactly what is happening? They deserve to be slandered anyway. You must be able to see that. Yes?

Uscgthumper wrote, "<quoted text>I've stood at too many graves, and put my arms around too many mourning families ..."

Oh, you poor baby. It's a joke, right? You claim to mourn for the dead (ha-ha) yet you critisize me for tossing a bag of anvils on the ones responsible for sending those guys to their death. But any guy whose willing to go over to another country to rape, torture and murder innocent men, women, and children deserve to get their brains blown out. Now pass me the plate of turkey stuffing and shut your garb.
I don't criticize you for going after the government, but I do get pi$$ed off when people attack the soldiers! You're basing your very misguided opinion on one screwed up conflict!

Grow up and seek counseling!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2660 Jan 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>What a coincidence! I used to make cameo appearances on the radio station KRST in Mew Mexico where I'd read off the names of all the soldiers who got zapped in Vietnam!

Yep, I've stood at too many graves, and put my arms around too many mourning families to have any respect for them or the United Snakes government that's responsible.
Omg!!! Is that what you did during Vietnam??? And you have the nerve to say you served in the UNITED STATES military! I'll bet you protested when the soldiers came home too!!!

You are truly a POS!!!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2663 Jan 7, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
..... I do get pi$$ed off when people attack the soldiers! You're basing your very misguided opinion on one screwed up conflict!
Supporting soldiers is supporting war - and Vietnam or Irak or Iran or Panama or Grenada or dozens more are not "one screwed up conflict". It amounts to every conlflict since the end of WW II, with the "possible" exception of Korea. You obvioulsy know very little of your own history of modern warfare.
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg!!! Is that what you did during Vietnam???
No. The "radio theme" was my way of ridiculing you. I was a soldier in Vietnam.
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you protested when the soldiers came home too!!!
Initially no, eventually yes. My home-coming was protested and it was what started me in my journey to a new understanding. I finally become a Vietnam War Veteran Against the War. I am still a protester of illegal war which is exactly what the United Snakes has been engaged in for many decades.

Make no mistake, protesting the soldier is an important step in the overall picture of crushing American Fascism.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#2664 Jan 7, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake, protesting the soldier is an important step in the overall picture of crushing American Fascism.
...and you do it with such bravery and fortitude...from over there in sweden...behind the security of your little keyboard...very wise...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2665 Jan 8, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you do it with such bravery and fortitude...from over there in sweden...behind the security of your little keyboard...very wise...
It is often from the strongest base of Democracy that Fascism is defeated.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#2666 Jan 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It is often from the strongest base of Democracy that Fascism is defeated.
...you are an obvious exception...and a coward...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2667 Jan 8, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...you are an obvious exception...and a coward...
Four and twenty blackbirds baked in your pie, Endso?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2668 Jan 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Supporting soldiers is supporting war - and Vietnam or Irak or Iran or Panama or Grenada or dozens more are not "one screwed up conflict". It amounts to every conlflict since the end of WW II, with the "possible" exception of Korea. You obvioulsy know very little of your own history of modern warfare.

Uscgthumper wrote, "<quoted text>
Omg!!! Is that what you did during Vietnam??? "

No. The "radio theme" was my way of ridiculing you. I was a soldier in Vietnam.

Uscgthumper wrote, "<quoted text>I'll bet you protested when the soldiers came home too!!!"

Initially no, eventually yes. My home-coming was protested and it was what started me in my journey to a new understanding. I finally become a Vietnam War Veteran Against the War. I am still a protester of illegal war which is exactly what the United Snakes has been engaged in for many decades.

I highly doubt you, the gutless wonder, were involved in any of this glorious Nations wars! You can sling sarcasm but are completely clueless when it is thrown your way! You are a sad poor excuse of a human being! A waste of God given air.

I support the soldiers who defend what we hold sacred. Having been one myself, I understand that a true soldier follows orders and has little control over where they are sent and what they are told to accomplish! Had you truly spent any time in our military, you would understand that! You can support a soldier without supporting the war they are forced to fight! I for one will always support our military!

And now, you sir, are no longer worthy of my time or energy! I pray you don't ever come face to face with a true soldier spouting your anti-American vomit!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2669 Jan 8, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great!!! I can't wait for the Super Bowl! It's my favorite football game of the year!!!:)
Have a wonderful day!
Good morning, Uscgthumper ... We'll have to get through the AFC/NFC Divisional playoffs this Saturday and Sunday first:

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 4:30E/3:30C
Ravens @ Broncos

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 8pmE/7C
Packers @ 49'ers

NFC: Sunday 1/13/13 1pmE/12pmC
Seahawks/Falcons

Texans/Patriots 4:30E/3:30C

The Superbowl is February 3rd, 2013 in New Orleans ... I've yet to make my picks ... I'll have to think on this one, lol ...

So, there's the line up for this weekend ... Enjoy your day ... Peace~FC <3 ...

P.S. I already forgot which thread I'm on so if I'm off topic, oh, well ... just having some fun here, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2670 Jan 8, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
My mom and dad had a radio station in Mew Jersey dedicate this song to me and my Company (Romeo-142) the morning we graduated boot camp!! It was awesome!!!
Very cool!... I bet they remember this one!...

BARRY SADLER ~ LETTER FROM VIETNAM ...

Have a great day ... God Bless America! FC <3 ...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2671 Jan 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Uscgthumper ... We'll have to get through the AFC/NFC Divisional playoffs this Saturday and Sunday first:

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 4:30E/3:30C
Ravens @ Broncos

AFC: Saturday 1/12/13 8pmE/7C
Packers @ 49'ers

NFC: Sunday 1/13/13 1pmE/12pmC
Seahawks/Falcons

Texans/Patriots 4:30E/3:30C

The Superbowl is February 3rd, 2013 in New Orleans ... I've yet to make my picks ... I'll have to think on this one, lol ...

So, there's the line up for this weekend ... Enjoy your day ... Peace~FC <3 ...

P.S. I already forgot which thread I'm on so if I'm off topic, oh, well ... just having some fun here, lol ...
Lol!!! I think I'd like to see the Pats vs. the Pack!!! I grew up in NE and was stationed in WI when they went to the Bowl!!!! Both are crazy! It would be a battle!

Have a great day! Blessed be and GID BLESS THE USA AND HER SOLDIERS!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2672 Jan 8, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
You can sling sarcasm but are completely clueless when it is thrown your way!
Your angry upset proves you're just whilstling in the dark. My opinion does matter and it will be heard.
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>I support the soldiers who defend what we hold sacred. Having been one myself
Permanent kitchen duty, huh. What MOS is that, anyway - 24KP07?
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>You can support a soldier without supporting the war they are forced to fight
Wrong. They go to war BECAUSE you support them. That is the chain of events and THAT is the bottom line.
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>I pray you don't ever come face to face with a true soldier spouting your anti-American vomit!
As a Vietnam War Vet I have more right to critisize than you and those who are not vets because I speak as both a civilian AND an experienced soldier of war. I have never flinched when I tell it like it is - to you, to civilians and to other vets.

Your only point of view (as relates to war-making and fighting) is a nationalistic one. It is worthless in the true scheme of world events and history. My words will be heared. You may not like it but that's as tough as the kitty's titty. You'll take it has I present it and you'll have to swallow it.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2673 Jan 8, 2013
Lynn C. Price
DADDY COME BACK

“Daddy, come back!” as the hearse pulled away,
“I’m just a young girl and don’t know how to be brave.”
Christa holds Kailynn, catching her child’s tears,
“Though Daddy’s in Heaven, he’ll always be near.”

Hunter and Spencer cling to their Mother,
Too young to know how to, but they’re there for each other.
Their Father’s a Hero and stands tall in their eyes;
It’s never been easy to say final goodbyes.

Sgt. John Griffith was a proud Army man;
He died for his Country in Abad, Afghanistan.
Along with nine comrades on board a Chinook,
His name’s lovingly etched in Heaven’s Life Book.

John served in the Army since May of ‘91,
Robert and Barbara were so proud of their son.
Both knew loss early with the death of Christine,
One child’s enough; can this be a bad dream?

We’ll grieve in our hearts and hold memories close,
Although we weren’t ready, God gathered our Heroes.
John, we will miss you, our love will continue on,
When our missions are over, you’ll welcome us home.

A 21 gun salute as TAPS echoes around,
With love and respect, you’re placed in hallowed ground.
God sends His Angels to those left behind,
Wrap them in comfort, and ease grieving minds.

America thanks you for answering that call,
If only we knew you’d have to give your all.
And ‘though you’re not with us, when we were attacked,
You died so no child will say,“Daddy, come back!”

©Copyright June 24, 2006 by Lynn C. Price

Author’s Note: In Loving Memory of Sgt. John C. Griffith ~ born into Eternal Life May 5th 2006. Christa, Hunter, Spencer, and Kailynn: Daddy’s Angels on Earth. Robert and Barbara Griffith, our love is with you

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2674 Jan 8, 2013

Military Tribute: Hank Jr.; Country Boy Can Survive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min Truths 29,498
True or False Game 10 min SLY WEST 383
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 10 min Truths 1,385
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 148,969
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min SLY WEST 6,831
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 18 min wichita-rick 1,884
What's your tip for the day? 20 min wichita-rick 1,214
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 50 min SLY WEST 32
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr -Lea- 37
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,231