Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't help but think of those thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children in Irak and Afghanistan who were murdered by United Snakes soldiers. You know, those families will spend the rest of thir lives without their loved ones!
Thank you to the American men who have made murder mayem possible for all of those families of innocent people! Love you guys ((HUGS))! Now do the right thing and do yourselves in! It'll help to achieve world peace - know I'm sayin'!
How's the massive influx of muslim immigrants working out for you guys lately?
Sam

Walhonding, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, from your posts, you seem NOT anti-soldier, but anti-war. Think most feel the same.
Sometimes war is necessary, otherwise you'd be speaking German, Italian, Japanese, or Russian right now. I know, you regret it...
Sam

Walhonding, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
You spout a lot of hatred towards our military men and women, and many have died so that you can open your mouth! Ok!
But as you spew how we have murdered all of those "innocents" in Iraq, spelled with a q not a k, I can't help but remember the innocent men, women, and children that were killed when the World Trade Center collapsed. Blown apart by Iraqi people!
Actually, they were all pretty much Saudi Arabian. But, that said, all of the Euro-trash would be speaking German and saying "Heil Hitler!" if it wasn't for us and a lot of others who valued FREEDOM above their own lives.
Sam

Walhonding, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Kathrinna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who speaks German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
Who the hell are you kidding? You don't have any friends.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, from your posts, you seem NOT anti-soldier, but anti-war. Think most feel the same.
You're much smarter than the average citizen.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
You spout a lot of hatred towards our military men and women, and many have died so that you can open your mouth!
Name ONE American pig that died so that I enjoy freedom of speech. Just one. That ought not to be too difficult for you, hmmmmm? And as far as I know we haven't a single American in our government that insures us our freedom of speech. I wonder if you are aware that there are nearly 200 nations in the world and they are not all run by American pigs.
Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>But as you spew how we have murdered all of those "innocents" in Iraq I can't help but remember the innocent men, women, and children that were killed when the World Trade Center collapsed. Blown apart by Iraqi people!
By "Iraki people"? Boy oh boy. You are a certified idiot. Ho-hum ..... name one, just ONE, Iraki that caused the "blowing apart of American pigs" on the 7/11 attack.

It's no wonder you're so fruststrated - you know nothing. Nothing at all. You are wacko.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends. Mine were not in Irak conducting a dirty war. Mine did not invade Somalia. Mine did not invade Cuba. Mine did not invade Grenada. Mine did not invade Panama. Mine did not invade Iran and many, many more. Mine did not assist Pinochette or a dozen more like him. Mine is in Afghanistan, not as a NATO combat force, but as a UN peace keeping forces. What our Air Force did in Libya recently could be a source of contention with me but ....... baring any specific point that might make critisism of my country's military equal to my critisim of yours, then my "GENERAL" answer to your question is "no".
<quoted text>
As I've already stated, any armed skirmish my country might have been involved in in Afghanistan must have been purely defensive. But if you can prove otherwise then I will have no problem in critising our men for that. However, I feel confident in saying that you are exagerrating when you say "many videos of" my "countries Hero's engaged in firefights in afghanistan". Then, of course, I resent you referring to my soldiers as "heros". There is no such thing as a hero.
But please feel free to post as many videos as you like. I believe in demcoracy, as my country's record will show. Sweden is well up at the top of the world's democracies - while the U.S. is not. This greatly due to the ENORMOUS differences in propaganda and censorship between our countries. So go ahead and post any link you like, it doesn't affect my personal character or make me any less willing to seek truth.
<quoted text>
This fact does not intimidate me in the least, not that intimidation is your purpose in mentioning it.
I served as a foreign volunteer in the U.S. Army during the 60's and I am a Vietnam War Vet (on the ground, not at sea) as both my Honourable Discharge and DD-214 will attest. I later became a Vietnam War Vet against the war. I also took up a position as a civilian with the RAF in Germany during the Cold War. I lived in the shadow The Wall.
The upshot is that my military experience does not prevent me from speaking out against what I think is inhumane conflict by an illegal military force. But neither does your experiecne exempt you from hearing what I have to say about it.
<quoted text>
That is no excuse for ignoring the truth of U.S. treachery world-wide. In plain words, I don't give a stuff what you think of your government and if you can't stand hearing the truth then you'll just have to suck it up.
If you have a weak ego or lack of personal character then that is a job for psychoanalysis. I assure you that I will not be holding back the truth of the world simply because you might be "fragile" or "faint of heart".
Buck up and take it like a man. Acting like a sheltered child does your charatcter no good at all, and neither does feigning over-sensitivity. Stand up. Stand tall.
...for the men you served with...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the massive influx of muslim immigrants working out for you guys lately?
Not very well. Thank you for asking. We've got too many, if you ask me, but at least our children can attend kindergarten, primary school, high school, college and universtiy without being blown to bits in a shooting spree. That goes for the post office, churches, shopping malls, traffic jams and drive-bys too.
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes war is necessary, otherwise you'd be speaking German, Italian, Japanese, or Russian right now. I know, you regret it...
You only name 4. I speak 5 languages and I don't regret that. Funny really, it sounds as though your whole justification for war is to prevent you from learning another language. Yes, I can see that. You Americans can barely speak English properly ..... your vocabulary limited to catch-phrases & clichées and such terrible grammar and spelling that would cause a Tibetan yak to puke.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mr Manure - Your whole country could fit into one of our states and if you go north of Stockholm more than 100 miles the people would have to live in igloos. I've been to Sweden many times and never found anyone as rude and jealous as you are.
Why are you so up-tight about America?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Lets not be too hard on old Annie Smuck AKA Horse Manure, I have come to the conclusion that he has a genetic disorder. Much like Tourette Syndrom, his disorder causes him to spew forth with hatred for the American men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services. It manifests itself suddenly and without warning, any time he sits at his keyboard. Poor fella just can't help himself. Unless it is brought to his attention, he is not even aware that he is doing it, so he is befuddled when other posters attack him, since he is unaware of his condition.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynn C. Price
ANGELS NEED PILOTS

“Accidents will happen” Mom often would say,
With thoughts of our safety, how often she’d pray.
Children grow up remembering Mom’s advice,
Hoping it’s true that lightning never strikes twice.

Wherever life leads us, we give it our all,
No matter how smart, we’ll stumble and fall.
Wisdom and faith are blessings bestowed,
Gifts from our Lord for life’s difficult roads.

Bryan D. Willard was an ‘all around great guy’,
A Pennsylvania native who dreamed he would fly.
With high school behind him, he joined the Marine Corps;
A helicopter pilot will be training for war.

In six years of active duty, medals were earned,
Deployed to Djibouti, with his men he would learn,
How to fight terrorists, America’s great foe,
With each mission behind them, their expertise grows.

The seventeenth of February, a day like most others,
Captain Willard was training with nine of his brothers.
A horrible accident out over the sea,
Claimed ten of our Heroes, now their families will grieve.

Moms and Dads wonder why God called them home,
With so much to live for, mere boys not yet grown.
Reflections of childhoods, memories of joy,
Moms and Dads hurt with the loss of their boys.

Services to plan, funerals now planned,
Ten Heroes died fighting while taking a stand.
Terrorists won’t win, our freedom’s not lost,
With Heroes like Bryan, who willingly paid the cost.

God sends His Angels to comfort sad hearts,
Wraps them in love for this journey apart.
If we listen real close, their voices we’ll hear,
“Angels need Pilots, on their wings we’ll be near.”

©Copyright February 27, 2006 by Lynn C. Price

Author’s Note: In Loving Memory of Captain Bryan D. Willard ~ Soar With the Angels

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Our Heart - Military Tribute
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
.... never found anyone as rude and jealous as you are.
I have no doubt that you've never found anyone "as RUDE" as I in Sweden. But then you've never met a Swede who's lived in the United Snakes for about 20 years. I know how to beat you at your own game and that makes you frustrated.

"JEALOUS" however, you're out of luck. None of us are jealous of that. Many of my countrymen wish they could live in France or Thailand but not in your shithole of a country.

I guess that's what makes the difference ... I have lived in the United Snakes (have even served 3 years in your Army with a year in Vietnam) and I know what a bunch of lying a-holes you are. But hey! Have a nice day!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
PILOTS
"GROUND CONTROL MAJOR TOM"

Dedicated to Quilter Queer
and her toy microphone.

Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Lift-off

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

“This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I’m stepping through the door
And I’m floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

For here
am I sitting in my tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do

Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much (she knows!)
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear....

“ am I floating round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks F/C!!! Hope you also enjoyed the rest of your day!
Good morning, sweets! I did ... it was full of football as I practice my armchair quarterbacking, LOL ... I had my 4 picks for the 4 pro-games and was 3 for 4, not bad ... Next week I'll have to think really hard on who I pick but I think there are only 2 teams playing ... Have a new book I started Saturday and it's really interesting and hard to put down ... Have a nice day ... Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

LEE GREENWOOD ~ GOD BLESS THE USA ...

where at least I know I'm free ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

rather two teams playing two games, duh! lol ...

5678 ... a straight says I'll get them both right, haha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

TOBY KEITH ~ MADE IN AMERICA ...

everyday is Independence Day ...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

TPoster wrote:
I'm going to REPORT this thread to FEEDBACK and every TOP MOD I find out here.
Do you know how to do it? There's a little box near the "judge it" box. You have to click on it first and then follow the instructions.
TPoster wrote:
YOU Force Majeure are offending many in this room and out there for all to see.
Only "many"? I'm trying for "most".
TPoster wrote:
^^^NO, there is NO call for this rudeness in this specially dedicated thread to our men and woman in service to this country and for those who have paid the ultimate price.
Oh, but you're wrong. There is every right to speak out against them. They have illegally invaded Irak, murdered thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women, and children. Raped, tortured and killed the innocent in several dozen countries round the world.
TPoster wrote:
It's just not right. You are allowed your opinions, but you have business being so rude and offensive about it.
"I am allowed to have my opinion." That's right. You're learning. I guess I feel that if you filthy Americans can post your offensive crap about the death of Arabs, Afghanis, Iranians, etc. then I have the same right to give it back to you - right in your face. You don't like it? Suck on it.

You know, sonny boy, I have more right than many others to say what I want to say. I am a Vietnam War Vet and I have lots to say. So move aside and stay out of the way. I'm more than capable to shove you out of the way, as you've already experienced, and I will continue to do so.

Any questions?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

TPoster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I knew you weren't in Sweden.
Really? That's interesting. Did you find that in a crystal ball or in a Chinese fortune cookie? Yes, I'm actually that guy across the road from you. You know, the guy with the binoculars. So you think I'm not in Sweden - you poor fool.
TPoster wrote:
We have little control over what OUR Government does. We are everyday people and yes some are service men and women out here.
”Can you really support the troops and not support the war? No. The troops continue to fight because they think you support them.”
Matthis Chiroux
TPoster wrote:
Thank you for your service
You're welcome.
TPoster wrote:
No one has a gun to your head to stay in this country. You must be benefitting some how by staying.
You still think I live in your shithole of a country. Poor idiot.
TPoster wrote:
Since it's obvious you don't know Jesus, I won't bother to tell you we're praying for you.
Jesus' doesn't sanction war. With that in mind I guess I know Him better than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••