Force Majeure

Sweden

#2601 Jan 5, 2013
Korny Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, please point out anything in my post suggesting that that is my aim, main kapitan!
"mein Kapitän".
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2602 Jan 5, 2013
Korny Kat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V1bFr2SWP1IXX
Somewhere over the rainbow
Good version. I'm sure that I heard it recently on TV. Is it the closing credits to one of Michael Moore's films or that American documentary film about bullying?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2604 Jan 5, 2013
Here's to the Heros

http://youtu.be/CN2PDiCDC04

I love this song!
Kate

San Jose, CA

#2605 Jan 5, 2013
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2606 Jan 5, 2013
ONLY victims - no heros.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2607 Jan 6, 2013
When I lived in Pakistan, I wanted to hang the American flag in our yard. I quickly found out that only our Ambassador could do that, and of course, it hung at the Embassy. So, because I have a rebellious streak, I hung one on the door of our balcony which opened 'out' and left that door open during good weather. It could be seen for half a mile. Today I get a little choked up every time I see our flag flying in the breeze.
That's what it's all about.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2608 Jan 6, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
..... I wanted to hang the American flag ..... I hung one on the door of our balcony which opened 'out'..... Today I get a little choked up every time I see our flag flying in the breeze.
I also get choked up when I see the American flag:

http://members.ij.net/rex/z1c.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000.E...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/vVOIDFzs4ng/0.jpg

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1...

I get tears of joy!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2610 Jan 6, 2013
http://youtu.be/zgTNKAYpVd4

Love this one!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2611 Jan 6, 2013
Force Majeure
Norrköping, Sweden

Flower-Child wrote:
AMERICAN and ALLIED SOLDIERS ROCK ~ SEMPER FI ~ PEACE FC <3 ...

Force Majeure wrote:
AMERICAN SOLDIERS SUCK ~ SEMPER DIE

Okay so let's see, Force Majeure which we now know your name suggests, interpreted in Sweden, means "Superior Force" HA!

You've changed your name from Observadum, Annie Muck and countless other names either because you've been banned from Topix due to your vile and nasty posts, you simply have an identity crisis or behavioral problems and/or all of the above ...

Really, Annie Muck?... Really?
I'm sitting here laughing at you because you have no clue, nobody believes anything you have to say and the Redneck Hipster, The Crew and Ricky has been right about you all this time ... Good luck in life, you're going to need it! pfttttttt ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2612 Jan 6, 2013
THE DIXIE CHICKS ~ THE TRAVELIN' SOLDIER ...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2613 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Force Majeure
Norrköping, Sweden
Norrköping? That's an odd deduction. Do you often get flahses of "truth" that just pop into your head out of nowhere?
Flower-Child wrote:
Force Majeure wrote:
AMERICAN SOLDIERS SUCK ~ SEMPER DIE
Yes, those are my words. I stand by them.
Flower-Child wrote:
Okay so let's see, Force Majeure which we now know your name suggests, interpreted in Sweden, means "Superior Force"
Are you saying that "Force Majeure" is a Swedish expression, the conclusion being that you've never heard the expression "Force Majeure" in your life. My, my how little of the world you know.
Flower-Child wrote:
You've changed your name from Observadum, Annie Muck and countless other names
No, only Annie Muk and a short spurt of Yimmy Krack Korn .... that's all. No "countless other names". But hey lady, if you want to believe otherwise go right ahead, it doesn't bother me.
Flower-Child wrote:
.... because you've been banned from Topix due to your vile and nasty posts, you simply have an identity crisis or behavioral problems and/or all of the above ...
That (and the "countless other names") are in your head, but if you want to beleive that too, who am I to ruin your party?
Flower-Child wrote:
I'm sitting here laughing at you because you have no clue

I doubt you're "laughing". It's more likely you're working up an ulcer because I piss you off. But what do I care?
Flower-Child wrote:
nobody believes anything you have to say .....
Now you've gone from guessing to down-right lying and the reason is because I've broken your spirit and my words have put you up against the wall. Say, don't you normally go by the name of Prickly Fart?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2614 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
THE DIXIE CHICKS
Funny you chose THE DIXIE CHICKS! They agree with just about everything I've said.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2615 Jan 6, 2013
ALAN JACKSON ~ WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE WORLD STOPPED TURNING ...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2616 Jan 6, 2013
As I spend a lovely lazy Sunday with my baby girl, I can't help but think of those who are spending the day away from their families and those same families who are spending the day without their loved ones!

Thank you to the men and women who have made this day possible for me and my family!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2617 Jan 6, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
As I spend a lovely lazy Sunday with my baby girl, I can't help but think of those who are spending the day away from their families and those same families who are spending the day without their loved ones!
Thank you to the men and women who have made this day possible for me and my family!
A very lovely post, U/Thumper ... this as I also am having a lovely lazy day reading a new book, watching football and watching my pups laze around on a sunny and cool day ... And we owe it all to the men and women who serve and protect our country ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening ... God Bless America! Peace ~ FC ...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2618 Jan 6, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't help but think of those thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children in Irak and Afghanistan who were murdered by United Snakes soldiers. You know, those families will spend the rest of thir lives without their loved ones!
Thank you to the American men who have made murder mayem possible for all of those families of innocent people! Love you guys ((HUGS))! Now do the right thing and do yourselves in! It'll help to achieve world peace - know I'm sayin'!
Kate

San Jose, CA

#2619 Jan 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't help but think of those thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children in Irak and Afghanistan who were murdered by United Snakes soldiers. You know, those families will spend the rest of thir lives without their loved ones!
Thank you to the American men who have made murder mayem possible for all of those families of innocent people! Love you guys ((HUGS))! Now do the right thing and do yourselves in! It'll help to achieve world peace - know I'm sayin'!
I dunno, from your posts, you seem NOT anti-soldier, but anti-war. Think most feel the same.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2620 Jan 6, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, from your posts, you seem NOT anti-soldier, but anti-war. Think most feel the same.
WRONG.
He is anti American military, but thinks that anything that any other country or any other terrorist does to America and or her military is wonderful. He is not anti war, just anti America. He is a despicable cowardly troll who needs attention so badly, that he posts incessantly on any thread that has anything positive to say about America or her military with his drivel. He berates anyone who supports America or her military. He hides behind his keyboard and pretends to be a warrior, when in reality, he is just a keyboard coward. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities what so ever. He is a waste of breathable air.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2621 Jan 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>A very lovely post, U/Thumper ... this as I also am having a lovely lazy day reading a new book, watching football and watching my pups laze around on a sunny and cool day ... And we owe it all to the men and women who serve and protect our country ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening ... God Bless America! Peace ~ FC ...
Thanks F/C!!! Hope you also enjoyed the rest of your day!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2622 Jan 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't help but think of those thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children in Irak and Afghanistan who were murdered by United Snakes soldiers. You know, those families will spend the rest of thir lives without their loved ones!
You spout a lot of hatred towards our military men and women, and many have died so that you can open your mouth! Ok!

But as you spew how we have murdered all of those "innocents" in Iraq, spelled with a q not a k, I can't help but remember the innocent men, women, and children that were killed when the World Trade Center collapsed. Blown apart by Iraqi people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 2 min Dr Wu 58
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Roxie Darling 26,071
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Bree_Z 3,061
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of 7 YR Tribulation 'start' 6 min -Lea- 3
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 7 min -CatCiao- 76
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 11 min Roy 13,593
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Aura Mytha 134,842
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,813
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr black shuck 152,935
Is it possible to....... 5 hr beatlesinafog 621