Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Antarctic wrote:
How do you condemn soldiers for
the actions of nations.
THAT is the height of idiocy.
You mean like locking up Tariq Aziz, Adolf Eichmann, Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, Mlado Radić, Joachim von Ribbentrop, Albert Speer, and many many more just for following orders? Yeah! That's "the height of idiocy".

Say! Who is this guy "Nations" you're talking about. What's his first name?
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to stand in front of me when I fire my AK 47.
I don't know about him, but I'll have the stock of that rifle 24 inches down your throat before you can take it off "safety".
Antarctic wrote:
....I'm glad that Saddam Hussan is dead...... I would have been happier if we went in a decade ago to save those ppl.
Yeah well, at least you found all of those thousands of WMD's you said were lying all over the place, huh?

And gosh, Bush and Cheney made a gigantic fortune in oil! Too bad they didn't pass on their profits to you in the form of cheaper prices at the gas pumps - but I guess that's American Capitalism for ya': You fight the war, you die in the war, you pay for the war, I profit!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like locking up Tariq Aziz, Adolf Eichmann, Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, Mlado Radi&#263;, Joachim von Ribbentrop, Albert Speer, and many many more just for following orders? Yeah! That's "the height of idiocy".
<quoted text>
I don't know about him, but I'll have the stock of that rifle 24 inches down your throat before you can take it off "safety".
<quoted text>
Yeah well, at least you found all of those thousands of WMD's you said were lying all over the place, huh?
And gosh, Bush and Cheney made a gigantic fortune in oil! Too bad they didn't pass on their profits to you in the form of cheaper prices at the gas pumps - but I guess that's American Capitalism for ya': You fight the war, you die in the war, you pay for the war, I profit!
...dedicated to you and your comrades...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dumb. Disarmament is the only way. Random sporandic automatic fire killing innocent kids and people in school wouldn't happen in a world without armed civilians you fake a** gun addict!
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell all of the upstanding citzens of Leawood, Mo. that, ya fake azz Troll.

Level 9

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like locking up Tariq Aziz, Adolf Eichmann, Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, Mlado Radi&#263;, Joachim von Ribbentrop, Albert Speer, and many many more just for following orders? Yeah! That's "the height of idiocy".
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you by any chance have any relatives buried in the States? I might want to take a road trip to relieve my...stress...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you by any chance have any relatives buried in the States? I might want to take a road trip to relieve my...stress...
Necrophilia legal in the United Snakes is it?

I do have a dog buried in the U.S. and I do believe that one of my ancestors was a Viking in North Amerian who left a goat behind, which most certainly must be dead by now.

Don't forget to practice safe sex.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

UIdiotRACEmaKEworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, we can go back to those soldier threads, i gave you crew of WAR MONGERING animals a big headache, you inhuman piece warring slime, can't you see all those Childrens are left parentless because of stupid US soldiers gunning actions, hoow can you live with yourself for all those childrens that disformed and died because of stupid US soldiers dumb actions .
All those children who were supposedly left parent-less would be due to 9/11.

Do you not remember or did you not know that your buddies brought down a 110 story building on top of a room full of children in the nursery as well as people of all races, colors and creeds including their own race?

And you CONDONE what they did?

And this time don't skip around the answer!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Necrophilia legal in the United Snakes is it?
I do have a dog buried in the U.S. and I do believe that one of my ancestors was a Viking in North Amerian who left a goat behind, which most certainly must be dead by now.
Don't forget to practice safe sex.
Don't forget to pick people of LEGAL age when stalking your next sexual victim.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
This thread is dedicated to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
All are welcome to post herein, of course I know that this means that some people will come here only to post negative comments about the men and women of the armed services and the free countries of the world. This is the price that is paid for the freedoms that we enjoy in the real world and the cyber world.
I will not reply to negative comments and I hope that all others who honor the men and women who have or are serving with honor will not reply to negative posts either.
Once again, thank you for your service and sacrifice.
I did take out one paragraph only to shorten it, not that I didn't agree with it.
I want to thank you, REDNECK HIPPIE for starting this thread.
You were right when you said that negative people would come and spew hatred.
'Uidiot...' claims he doesn't subscribe to hate. The opposite of hate is love, so is that what he's spreading? Does anyone feel his love for his country? How about his love for the military? How about his love and respect for the people on this thread? If anything resembling love ever entered his mind it would die of loneliness.
I'm sure, being a person of LOVE, that he is sorry for all the mean and nasty things he has said.
And 'Force Manure' says nothing that is 'superior'. If he wants a crown he can become legitimate and get one.
They are both TROLLS of the worst kind who can only pick at 'good' people.
'Uidiot...' called someone 'DUMB' but continued to harass them. Is that something a rational person would do?
You said people shouldn't respond to them. It only encourages them and let's them spread their vile hatred.
When the flag goes by in a parade, its the military who jump to their feet first and salute - because they were willing to give their life for that flag and their country. I salute them.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you, REDNECK HIPPIE for starting this thread.
Me too!

I've told my friends all about this place and they're always asking what that "RedButt" guys has said lately! You're a real gas, RedButt! Simply saying "thanks" is not nearly enough to express it!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
You said people shouldn't respond to them. It only encourages them and let's them spread their vile hatred.
That's true. RedButt shuned me by back in 2010 and I haven't been back since!
quilterqueen wrote:
<quoted text>..... the military ..... willing to give their life for that flag ...
That's also true. I saw a 5th. of July parade in NYC once. Some marching kid lost his grip on the flag so it fell to the ground and 12 soldiers dropped dead on the spot from a heart attack!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Lynn C. Price
A LETTER FROM HEAVEN

A letter arrived from Heaven today,
Addressed to his children in Dad’s special way:
“Dear Kourtnie and Maddie, how much I miss you,
It’s nice here in Heaven with clouds I see through.

I watch over you daily and know you’re in pain;
I’ve caught every teardrop that fell down like rain.
Remember how much love we hold in our hearts,
As long as you need me, we’ll never be apart.

Dustin and Cody, my sweet, precious sons,
I’m sorry I left you with so much left undone.
I’ll miss baseball games and days in the park,
Cowboys & Indians and catching fireflies at dark.

As you get older, your Mom can relate,
How Dad served his Country in a land far away.
God needed me more in our Heavenly home,
Feel me within you and you’re never alone.

I’ll watch each of you grow more every year,
With the love of your Mother to chase away fears.
Hold onto your faith and chase every dream,
Never slack off and plunge into life’s stream.

Although you can’t see me, you feel me I know,
Think of me often, and let your love grow.
I’ll always be with you, on this you can depend,
In Heaven love continues, with no beginning or end.

©Copyright June 22, 2006 by Lynn C. Price

Author’s Note: In Loving Memory of Lt. Brandon Dronet, Proud Husband, Father and U.S. Marine. For Cody, Dustin, Kourtnie, and Maddie: Semper Fi

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

When you're gone Military Tribute to Military family

Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
A LETTER FROM HEAVEN
"PENNIES FROM HEANEN"

Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her penny loafers.

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven
Don'tcha know each cloud contains pennies from heaven?
(You'll find your fortune fallin' all over town)
(Be sure that your umbrella)
Is upside down

Trade them for a package of sunshine and flowers
If you want the things you love, you must have showers
(So when you hear it thunder) Don't run under a tree
There'll be pennies from heaven for you and me

(Every time it rains, it rains) Pennies from heaven
(Don'tcha know each cloud contains) Pennies from heaven?
(You'll find you fortune fallin') All over town
(Be sure that your umbrella) Is upside down

Trade them for a package of sunshine and flowers
If you want the things you love you must have showers
(So when you hear it thunder) Don't run under a tree
There'll be pennies from heaven for you and for me

Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Tribute to American Miltary - HONOUR!

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>You name is and Your Support for Us War monger is True idiocracy!
read up stUpid and leaRN SOMETHING SIMPLETON
pragmaticwitness.com/tag/warmongering
Posts about warmongering written by ... warmongering GORDON DUFF:“IDIOCRACY”... "The problem with this World isn't so much that we don't know what is true…
http://pragmaticwitness.com/tag/warmongering/
well i did read up your post there and all i can tell you about it is that ive gone from comfortably numb to comfortably dumb. i have no idea what you are trying to tell me

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
This thread is dedicated to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
All are welcome to post herein, of course I know that this means that some people will come here only to post negative comments about the men and women of the armed services and the free countries of the world. This is the price that is paid for the freedoms that we enjoy in the real world and the cyber world.
I will not reply to negative comments and I hope that all others who honor the men and women who have or are serving with honor will not reply to negative posts either.
America was built on the ultimate sacrifice of men and women and continues to be the leader of the world because of the ultimate sacrifice made by its best and brightest. America is certainly not perfect, but she is certainly the best nation on earth. The men and women who serve in the armed services are not all perfect, many join for selfish reasons, but the vast majority are there to honor the ideals promulgated by the founding fathers.
Once again, thank you for your service and sacrifice.
LMFAO FREE WORLD when is the last time you looked at your W2 form....
other than that thank you to our soldiers(politician not included please)
Kate

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

luv to get high wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO FREE WORLD when is the last time you looked at your W2 form....
other than that thank you to our soldiers(politician not included please)
That's what you get while living in a capitalistic society. A lot of kids are joining the military for an opportunity to go college, that they wouldn't normally be able to afford. My respect to them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get while living in a capitalistic society. A lot of kids are joining the military for an opportunity to go college, that they wouldn't normally be able to afford. My respect to them.
thank you to the men and women of the armed services

Now...I'm thinkin' I better get that kid's name, address and dob. It wouldn't hurt to send him a birthday card AND my note of thanks, maybe even say a prayer for his safe return, for him being in the armed services. I mean I owe that college kid a huge debt of gratitude for his service to his country. God bless America!(25 min ago | post #2574)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••