thank you to the men and women of the...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2484 Jan 2, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
What say you about Mothers, atheist Mothers (and fathers), who have lost their sons and daughters while serving in the armed service. Perhaps, while fighting in a war that these mothers do NOT agree with, and a country that shoves a weapon into the hands of young men and women and says.. Now, go kill people for God and Country. Everybody will thank you later...trust the US.

You go up face to face with that the grieving parents and say thank you, say a prayer( mind you, they don't believe in God...but what do you care) and I'll be sure to play a tune for your dear son (or daughter) on Offbeat just to show how much I appreciate your babies dying for America. God bless you and your family! Well, I'll tell you this...if it were me..I'd be the first one to say get the F#%K out of my face and knock you on your azz...IF it were me.
First a military funeral had nothin to do with God! We DO NOT reference The Lord in any way. We say thank you for your loved ones honorable service to their country! We only do this if the family requests it be done! So STFU when you don't have a clue what you're talking about! And please by all means, try to put this proud veteran on her a$$ and see where that gets you!!!! Knocked the fu€k out, that's where!
UIdiotRACEmaKEwo rldPeace

United States

#2485 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Wolfie, Redneck Herpies' worst mistreated victim is himself.
He's been beating himself in the head for so many years that his skull is inwardly swollen and now has only 1/4 the brain proportions he had when he was born.
Not me that had been mistreated, they bully everyone who come in for a civil discussion and this bunch of crew o warmongering bullies got from piece of my mind; i 'm one who gave them a big headache because they bully the civilian population of world, so they get what they deserve for i speak about what atrocities of wars can do to human race! WBHAHHHAHAHAAAAA :)

United States

#2486 Jan 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, you were LOOSING to a Crew of PATRIOTS and Frog has been here as long as you, remember? He started out as Observandum?
Seems your English has gotten better or maybe you're not a foreigner after all, same as Frog and DENG?
Wrong again, we can go back to those soldier threads, i gave you crew of WAR MONGERING animals a big headache, you inhuman piece warring slime, can't you see all those Childrens are left parentless because of stupid US soldiers gunning actions, hoow can you live with yourself for all those childrens that disformed and died because of stupid US soldiers dumb actions .

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#2488 Jan 2, 2013
UIdiotRACEmaKEworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, i enjoy giving you bunch of ughlord war mongers a big nice headaches, I'd seen your bunch of meanies ofwarrimg bullies beat up number of posters who only came for civil discussion, so i have to interject for some and assist them in giving you own bad medicine in return! BWHAHHAHAHAHAA ! DUH!
You Worst than topix trolls , you bunch War mongers/supporters /war-for-profiteers ....like you who often resort to use of wars, violence, and to beating up the civilian populations of the world, you kind are th lowest of low on plane of humanity, you kind are bullying US warring scumbuckets !
What the hell are you going on about?
Some soldier give you a hard time at some point
in your life....so now you hate all soldiers.
Kinda childish don't ya think?
Grow up dude.

United States

#2490 Jan 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you going on about?
Some soldier give you a hard time at some point
in your life....so now you hate all soldiers.
Kinda childish don't ya think?
Grow up dude.
i don't subscribe to hate, all it does cause problem down the line! Most soldiers of any nation is never to be trusted, as history had shown throughout the ages, Military serve the powerful/Corrupted and world cilivian population most time are abused by the military and US Military is worst on!

Level 9

Powellton WV

#2491 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>i don't subscribe to hate, all it does cause problem down the line! Most soldiers of any nation is never to be trusted, as history had shown throughout the ages, Military serve the powerful/Corrupted and world cilivian population most time are abused by the military and US Military is worst on!
I don't subscribe to hate and I hate all war...
But that being said I have to say this.
No matter what the military is doing...the men and
woman always have my support, my hopes, all of my
good wishes. I love them all.
I've never known a "dishonorable" soldier.
Every One of them that I have ever know only wanted
to help, to do a good job, to save their brothers and
sisters.
I really don't understand how you could speak so
badly of them.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#2492 Jan 2, 2013
They do what their country asks of them.
They don't have to. There is no draft (at
this point in time) but they go anyway.

I guess you're frustrated about the war
in Iraq...I am as well. I don't think we
should have been there.

I think G.W. Bush is a traitor for outing
an American spy..and I know he is directly
responsible for the deaths of the nuclear
scientists in Iraq and their entire families.
B/c the very morning those spies (and family)
were meant to be picked up by us Bush outed
the spy that was in charge of the project.
And as soon as she was outed every op that
she had going collapsed. So those ppl waited
on us to save them from Saddam and we never
showed up...b/c the White House wanted their
war. And they got it.

And it makes me furious.
But blaming the soldiers for it is like blaming
the guy on the line for Indian workers taking
his job. lol

United States

#2494 Jan 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't subscribe to hate and I hate all war...
But that being said I have to say this.
No matter what the military is doing...the men and
woman always have my support, my hopes, all of my
good wishes. I love them all.
I've never known a "dishonorable" soldier.
Every One of them that I have ever know only wanted
to help, to do a good job, to save their brothers and
sisters.
I really don't understand how you could speak so
badly of them.
If they did the right thing yea i support but our Us war mongers instead go on journey to plunder for the corrupted predatory US corporatist and for War-for-profiteers...,and other US ill money hegemonic agendas that often bully other smaller nations and steal, plunder, rape... and this often incite growth of enemies, ruins our Civil liberties, Creates US police state ecterea! Come on use your little brain if you have one. Sheeeesh, it reason you ans so many our lazy pee-brain American Sheeeple are so easy taking to cleaners by those in Corrupted US power. WAKE UP TIME!
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2497 Jan 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU azzw!pe........if you have NEVER served......then you are CLUELESS as to why others do!!!
I'm far more awake than you could ever hope to be!!!
Force majeure isd not clueless, he experienced US Vet, you ones the ear mongers/supporters are clueless ignorant ignoramus only know wars and violences, dissensions...

United States

#2498 Jan 2, 2013
not ear but "War " mongers!

United States

#2499 Jan 2, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly define..ignorance is bliss.
Poster Artic is ignorant shows, he needs time to research Ugly US war history since inception of US empire.
Kate

San Jose, CA

#2500 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>If they did the right thing yea i support but our Us war mongers instead go on journey to plunder for the corrupted predatory US corporatist and for War-for-profiteers...,and other US ill money hegemonic agendas that often bully other smaller nations and steal, plunder, rape... and this often incite growth of enemies, ruins our Civil liberties, Creates US police state ecterea! Come on use your little brain if you have one. Sheeeesh, it reason you ans so many our lazy pee-brain American Sheeeple are so easy taking to cleaners by those in Corrupted US power. WAKE UP TIME!
The war is all about oil, no more, no less.

United States

#2501 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the A to Z of the whole thing. Empty sheeple minds who freak out as soon as something is said that they don't understand and are unwilling to find out.
<quoted text>
As I said, unwilling to find out, unwilling to learn.
<quoted text>
I know this very well. You and I talked about it almost 2 years ago. I didn't forget. It was when I commented on your lack of easily-recognizable avatar. Do you remember? I take notice of people who know what they're talking about and are willing to bust some heads to say it.
YEP! Ypu doing good , hope your experiences... can get through to this bunch of ignorant war mongers/supporters... Thank U for service, you are rarity in todays US Military who understand what the world and US civilians are going through.

United States

#2502 Jan 2, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
The war is all about oil, no more, no less.
More than for bloody Oil and you have dirty Us War/weapon manufacturers, US War investors, US Military Contractors, war-for-profiteers, soldiers of fortune... US military IndustraiL complex are these are also fueling the wars worldwide.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#2503 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Poster Artic is ignorant shows, he needs time to research Ugly US war history since inception of US empire.
LOL

First, Arctic is a she...
Second, I can speak intelligently on any
war...and unlike you I know my US history
so I won't need to google like you:)

Want to talk about the Revolutionary Wars,
Civil War, Cuban Missile crisis, Korea, Vietnam...?
Take your pic sug.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#2504 Jan 2, 2013
.....b/c I had someone in each and
every war.

United States

#2505 Jan 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
They do what their country asks of them.
They don't have to. There is no draft (at
this point in time) but they go anyway.
I guess you're frustrated about the war
in Iraq...I am as well. I don't think we
should have been there.
I think G.W. Bush is a traitor for outing
an American spy..and I know he is directly
responsible for the deaths of the nuclear
scientists in Iraq and their entire families.
B/c the very morning those spies (and family)
were meant to be picked up by us Bush outed
the spy that was in charge of the project.
And as soon as she was outed every op that
she had going collapsed. So those ppl waited
on us to save them from Saddam and we never
showed up...b/c the White House wanted their
war. And they got it.
And it makes me furious.
But blaming the soldiers for it is like blaming
the guy on the line for Indian workers taking
his job. lol
Yea the Bushjr is and awful Dictator War-for-profiteer President. the International War crimes tribunal put Bsuhjr and Co on the Wanted list for War Crimes Against humanity.

If you don't criticize Soldiers, how do know thy did wrong, and very reason not to egg them on to all those illicit wars.

United States

#2506 Jan 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
First, Arctic is a she...
Second, I can speak intelligently on any
war...and unlike you I know my US history
so I won't need to google like you:)
Want to talk about the Revolutionary Wars,
Civil War, Cuban Missile crisis, Korea, Vietnam...?
Take your pic sug.
You only provide tip of the Iceberg, you still not in the ball park, try listing more US wars.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2507 Jan 2, 2013
How do you condemn soldiers for
the actions of nations.

THAT is the height of idiocy.
Kate

San Jose, CA

#2508 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More than for bloody Oil and you have dirty Us War/weapon manufacturers, US War investors, US Military Contractors, war-for-profiteers, soldiers of fortune... US military IndustraiL complex are these are also fueling the wars worldwide.
US War investors, US Military Contractors, war-for-profiteers,

And, again, it's about oil. Gov't doesn't care about its citizens, just how much they can suck us citizens dry, so the ones in charge get richer and richer. War is a money-maker for the wealthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raccoon jumps on moving Colorado police van, ta... 5 min Rocky 2
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# 7 min razz58 60
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min razz58 15,567
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 26 min Crazy Jae 9,441
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 31 min Rosa 27,345
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 40 min Parden Pard 3,755
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 47 min tiger_-_dad 6,050
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr Parden Pard 2,334
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 1 hr Parden Pard 766
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Proud To Be Trina 223,357
More from around the web