Force Majeure

Sweden

#2458 Jan 2, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
I salute the men and women in uniform and thank them for their dedicated service.
Thank you!
You'd say anything at all in order to get the "most replies for the month" crown.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2459 Jan 2, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I came for a civil conversation on other threads but many of you warmongering brainless bunch of Crew of bullies STARTED FIRST and cursed me out before I can get my chance to speak my mind. And you bunch crew of bullies had gone on rampant chest beating, cursing, bullying, issuing threats... if you and your bunch of bullies had been a more respectful human being speaking without all cursing , innuedos..., none of this would happen Dumb azz!
So, Wolfie, on other threads, you were "mistreated", and you then feel justified in coming to a new thread, one NOT created by the "crew" and spamming it with your drivel and calling people names and denigrating those who came here to support the military. You are nothing but a miserable troll, whatever your excuse and on this thread, YOU STARTED IT.

Level 8

USA

#2460 Jan 2, 2013
Richard D. Preston
WORDS

Paint pictures of experience
There are many words
Experiences rare

Write what you know
So that others may experience
The rarity of truth

Artists use blends of color
Visual enhancement
Revealing their inner soul

They paint within their realm
Less the canvas be muddied
With anotherís vision

One speaks of blood
The giver of life
Spilling from torn veins

Battlefields, remain vivid
Sacred, and honored
By the beholder of pain

Eyes searching eyes
Contorted faces
Needing verification
Concern of tomorrow
Vanishing into blackness
The grip of death
Clutching olive drab
Mingled with dirt and blood
The release of strength
The death rattle
Expelling of breath
Vapor
Silence

Fingers brush downward
Over the face of death
Closing the vacancy of light

Words.
They must tell of experience

©Copyright January 6, 2002 by Richard D. Preston

Level 8

USA

#2461 Jan 2, 2013
Military Tribute To Our Fallen Warriors

Force Majeure

Sweden

#2462 Jan 2, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Wolfie, on other threads, you were "mistreated"...
Don't worry Wolfie, Redneck Herpies' worst mistreated victim is himself.

He's been beating himself in the head for so many years that his skull is inwardly swollen and now has only 1/4 the brain proportions he had when he was born.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2463 Jan 2, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
WORDS
"IT'S ONLY WORDS"

Dedicated to Kathy Wynn
and her lisp.

Smile an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you down
'Cause that would bring a tear to me

This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Right now, there'll be no other time
And I can show you how, my love

Talk in everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me

You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say
It's only words and words are all I have
To take your heart away

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2464 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. I care much more than you. Perhaps I ought to be more specific:
He joined up, got sent to an illegal war, the politicians and businessmen got rich but he got killed, so they sent another kid to take his place and start it all over again.
Are you awake now?
STFU azzw!pe........if you have NEVER served......then you are CLUELESS as to why others do!!!

I'm far more awake than you could ever hope to be!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2465 Jan 2, 2013
Tribute to American Soldiers - Military Camaraderie Taken to New Heights!

part 1:

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

part 3:

Way to go Yankees!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2466 Jan 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU azzw!pe........if you have NEVER served......then you are CLUELESS as to why others do!!!
Your brain is hooked on backwards and the wires have short-circuited.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2467 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you'd be wrong........but then.......that's not surprising!!!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2468 Jan 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you'd be wrong........but then.......that's not surprising!!!
Did you see this yet?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2470 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>Thank U! you don't need to worry, i had been dealing with crew of Bullies since way back before your came, i dealt with over 5 to 10 war mongering bullies on those threads ...:)
Wrong, you were LOOSING to a Crew of PATRIOTS and Frog has been here as long as you, remember? He started out as Observandum?

Seems your English has gotten better or maybe you're not a foreigner after all, same as Frog and DENG?

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#2471 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, her brain is not wired wrong. She bleeds red, white and blue. Her branch is the Navy an she proudly served her time and would do so again faster then you could ask her too.

She is the one who has so much respect for our flag that she can not stand it and gets very angry when she sees someone use the flag as a window covering, or she sees the woman at the post office taking down the colors and she lets the flag touch the ground when she is unhooking it, or she throws the flag over her shoulder letting the back tip touch the ground. It a matter of respect. She feels the same about wearing a uniform; if your going to wear one, wear it with pride.

Morning and Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2472 Jan 2, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, her brain is not wired wrong. She bleeds red, white and blue.
All I've seen her bleed is red, white and boo-hoo. But that's all the Americans can bleed. They're so busy crying and whimpering that they didn't even find a single WMD in Irak or Afghanistan! NOT ONE!

I hear the United Snakes flag will soon be changed to Pink, Yellow, and Boo. The alternative is this one that is already flying over most United Snakes military installations:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2473 Jan 2, 2013
Well, Mr. Whitewash, here is something for you to think about. Once you've read it I'm you'll agree that there is nothing to thank the United Snakes Military for:

Thank You for Your Service?
by Laurence M. Vance
I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing, and I am no stranger to accounts of military fetishes in action.
Aside from me not thanking that soldier for his service Ė verbally or otherwise Ė I immediately thought of four things.
One, what service did this soldier actually render to the United States? If merely drawing a paycheck from the government is rendering service, then we ought to thank every government bureaucrat for his service, including TSA goons. Did this soldier actually do anything to defend the United States, secure its borders, guard its shores, patrol its coasts, or enforce a no-fly zone over U.S. skies? How can someone blindly say "thank you for your service" when he doesnít know what service was rendered?
Two, is there anything that U.S. soldiers could do to bring the military into disfavor? I canít think of anything. Atrocities are dismissed as collateral damage in a moment of passion in the heat of battle by just a few bad apples. Unjust wars, we are told, are solely the fault of politicians not the soldiers that do the actual fighting. Paul Tibbets and his crew are seen as heroes for dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Before he died, Tibbets even said that he had no second thoughts and would do it again. I suspect that if the United States dropped an atomic bomb tomorrow on Afghanistan and Pakistan, killing everyone and everything, and declaring the war on terror over and won, a majority of Americans would applaud the Air Force crew that dropped the bomb and give them a ticker-tape parade.
Three, why is it that Americans only thank American military personnel for their service? Shouldnít foreign military personnel be thanked for service to their country? What American military worshippers really believe is that foreign military personnel should only be thanked for service to their government when their government acts in the interests of the United States. Foreign soldiers are looked upon as heroic if they refuse to obey a military order to shoot or kill at the behest of their government as long as such an order is seen as not in the interests of the United States. U.S. soldiers, however, are always expected to obey orders, even if it means going to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, or Libya under false pretenses.
And four, what is a Vietnamese man Ė who most certainly has relatives, or friends or neighbors of relatives, that were killed or injured by U.S. bombs and bullets during the Vietnam War Ė doing joining the U.S. military where he can be sent to shoot and bomb foreigners like the U.S. military did to his people?
And aside from these four things, Iím afraid I must also say: Sorry, soldiers, I donít thank you for your service.
I donít thank you for your service in fighting foreign wars.
I donít thank you for your service in fighting without a congressional declaration of war.
I donít thank you for your service in bombing and destroying Iraq and Afghanistan.
I donít thank you for your service in killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans.
I donít thank you for your service in expanding the war on terror to Pakistan and Yemen.
I donít thank you for your service in occupying over 150 countries around the world.
I donít thank you for your service in garrisoning the planet with over 1,000 military bases.
I donít thank you for your service in defending our freedoms when you do nothing of the kind.
I donít thank you for your service as part of the presidentís personal attack force to bomb, invade, occupy, and otherwise bring death and destruction to any country he deems necessary.
Thank you for your service? I donít think so.

http://lewrockwell.com/vance/vance250.htm
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2474 Jan 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met a single lesbian who can accept truth or the laws of nature. You're no exception.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2475 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>O' too bad you did not want to hear it! But other have not heard what i have to say, your egotistical, self-importance projection denial an Ignorance is bliss for your Warmongering kind who empathyless...is well noted! U inhuman... Enough, of bashing you ... BWHAHHHAHAA
I'm egotistical and self-important! ROFLMFAO!!! You are so very unimportant in my life! And I am done bantering with a complete dumba$$.

Thank you for the laughs, God Bless you and GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER MILITARY!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2478 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
The alternative is this one that is already flying over most United Snakes military installations:
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
It's called the RAINBOW Flag and it will NEVER officially fly over the UNITED STATES MILITARY BASES.......and our Military IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST in the World........that's why we do what we do!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2480 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met a single lesbian who can accept truth or the laws of nature. You're no exception.
You haven't given any truth or laws of nature.......and am not sure what laws of nature has to do with saying thanks to those who have served!!!

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#2482 Jan 2, 2013
Hello all,

I know I do not have to do this I decided that I would anyways. I feel it is needed.

If there is one thing that I do not like, it is that there are so many of our soldiers who are not fighting for the rights of ALL American citizens. Oh, they fight for us because their Commander an Chief says that they have to. However, if you ask them, they will tell you that they would turn that rifle on a homosexual, American or not, in a flash.

That's not what America stands for. We are a country who offers freedom to all, and not just some. I can trace my family roots in the U.S. for over 100 years. I know I am an American through and through. I deserve all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges that is afford to all Americans, and so does my wife.

No one ever said you had to thank my wife for her service. She is one who believes that she did not do it for the thanks. She served because she wanted to! But you do not have to degrade her or her service simply on her sexual orientation. That had nothing to do with her service, just like her gender had nothing to do with her service. When she was active, she was a soldier under the command of her Commander and Chief: nothing more, nothing less.

May you all find 2013 to be a great year, and be blessed with much happiness throughout.

Taking My Leave,
Thank you for the company,
Mrs Whitewater
Proud wife of Nor-Cal Native!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,609
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,050
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Mega Monster 8,099
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 5 min toad4754 5,288
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,749
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 6 min andet1987 17,946
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,023
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,011
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min poised 152,742
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 25,837
More from around the web