|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

An everyday veteran's story.....

He joined up, got sent to an illegal war, got killed, and nobody cares.

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"My" French women? I've dated French women. I don't like them. But I don't like Swedish women either. I prefer women without make-up and who don't shave. You can quote me on that if you like.
(Peers closely at you through squinted, painted eyes.)

No one cares.

Next please!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Easy Company...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Easy Company.....

They'd bend over for a dolla' or hum you off for half the price.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I'm so glad that you got an education! Wtf did you just say?
And as my name might suggest, I spent my time in the military saving people's lives!!! I'm so very glad that I served this nation so stupid fu€kers like you can bash us. Are you also a member of Westboro Baptist Church? You would fit right in!
I know i hit a nerve, of course education is the key to understanding see through the dark confines of ignorance... as many of you ,the Military of any nations are not

As to church going, Religions is scourge on humanity! You must be coalition of Xtain fundies...

Come on, get real and do use your brain.. The military rarely serve the world masses best interest but most of the time serve the few , those in power ;as most leaders the corrupted agendas are rarely about protecting human rights issues, or have interest in World stability ...and rarely listen to what world masses have to say. What trust in the Military , as history had shown throughout the ages, most time the Military is always on side of those rich and powerful/govt... If you look at FASCIST US and oCCUPPY wALL sTREET or communist China's and Tainmen Square occupation etecera, many peaceful protestors had violated by the Military or in Authority.
Any question?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
Actually, people do care.......that Veteran's family and friends care.

That Veteran's Platoon/Squadron/Company cares and mourns the lost of a Comrade in Arms.

Other Veterans care........the only one not caring is you and that's simply because you're a JACKAZZ!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Red White and Blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah!!! Find something new!!!
O' too bad you did not want to hear it! But other have not heard what i have to say, your egotistical, self-importance projection denial an Ignorance is bliss for your Warmongering kind who empathyless...is well noted! U inhuman... Enough, of bashing you ... BWHAHHHAHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up to them in the real world is a good thing, but on here, I have found after years of posting, that replying to their hyperbole, filth, lies, twisted posts only encourages them. The best offense on here is to just isolate them and ignore them. I have seen too many good threads dedicated to the men and women in the military get side tracked and become nothing but a contest to see who can be nastier, the trolls or the other posters, till finally, the good posters become as vile and hateful as the trolls. That's why I ask all non trolls to just ignore the feeble attempts by the trolls to get us to respond. I have seen them become more and more vicious as they try desperately to get us to interact with them.
I came for a civil conversation on other threads but many of you warmongering brainless bunch of Crew of bullies STARTED FIRST and cursed me out before I can get my chance to speak my mind. And you bunch crew of bullies had gone on rampant chest beating, cursing, bullying, issuing threats... if you and your bunch of bullies had been a more respectful human being speaking without all cursing , innuedos..., none of this would happen Dumb azz!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Two Step Program wrote:
<quoted text>
Step 1: LEARN ENGLISH!
Step 2: DROP DEAD!
Here learn some English!

Here three Steps

Yet another insolent ignorant ignoramus of grunt in our present, a real mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool!
=========
No! The ones that one you to Drop Dead are your own Chickenhawk leaders in power.

Readup and learn something gruntimg Pinhead
Henry Kissinger: "Soldiers Are Dumb, Stupid Animals to Be Used as Pawns in Foreign Policy"

=======Question for you!

Why did Kissinger said what he had said: Why he said "soldiers are dumb, Stupid animals...'

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
This bunch of our US warmongering soldiers... might had been brainwashed , i don't think it is getting through to them and our American war supporters are pinheads...

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"My" French women? I've dated French women. I don't like them. But I don't like Swedish women either. I prefer women without make-up and who don't shave. You can quote me on that if you like.
Why you answer him, he's nut case, and this post and his many posts remind me of RickF .

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
Our military has kept our country free and now Obama wants to cut their funding. I think THAT IS A CRIME.
He lives in a free country because so many of our children gave their lives and showed so much courage, and this is how they are repaid? What kind of a Commander In Chief is he?
our US military gave us Corporatism, plutocracy, A police State, ruined our Civil liberties, MArtial law, Bankrupt US morally and financially, Fascism, incite growth of world of enemies from around world because we invaded them... Wake up dumb Pinhead sheeoples, use you brains, if you have one...! Sheeesh!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I never forget for one moment how much is sacrificed for the freedoms I enjoy. Everything from loving the person I want to getting mad because the store doesn't have MY kind of coffee, I know these freedoms were bought for me at an extreme price and all that was and or is asked of me in return is a simple "Thank you for your service. I won't forget it."
I pray that every family that has a solider over seas gets to see them COME HOME this year!!
Mrs Whitewater
Most Soldier gave us not Freedom but FreeDOOM! Why i said this, can you at least use you mental challenged faculty, if you have one. I doubt you can even answer this!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is all that poster would be good for! OMFG!! I can not believe this person actually posted 11 posts of extreme hatred of those who protect him/her!! I may only be 5'2" and 95lbs but I am sure that I have learned enough from the men and women in my life who have served to teach them just what it means to sacrifice everything for someone who hates you for doing it!!!! ggggggrrrrrr
Mrs Whitewater
Sorry, I don't subscribe to hate, as it only cause health and other maladies. Why don't you scarifice yourself on the front, and/or sent your Childrens to illicit overseas Wars?

How you know wars are moral and ethicals?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE!
You're knocking them dead today and you must have hit a hundred nerves! Just look at all of the "nasty" avatars you got! RedButt and Prickly have dusted off every one of their ali-asses to award you with 6 nasties within just a few minutes! That is a now record!!!!!!!!!
DAMNED GOOD WORK YOU'RE DOING! If you need a hand just let me know.
Thank U! you don't need to worry, i had been dealing with crew of Bullies since way back before your came, i dealt with over 5 to 10 war mongering bullies on those threads ...:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

War Is

War is an act of nature
Like causing death will make you strong
War can be so immature
Happening when an accident goes wrong

War is so useless
Nothing follows in its tracks
War is a remembrance
The battles all placed on a map

War is full of tears
Tears that will cry
War is like a warning so insacure
One mistake you’ll surely die

War is a resolution
To the people who have shaped iron cllad fists
War is a part of everything cruel
Cruel is what war is
Harold Hills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Richard D. Preston
THANK YOU!
Thank you seems so inadequate
Who are these that fight for freedom
And put their lives down on the line,
Father, Sons, Mothers, Daughters
Fighting for your rights and for mine?
Away from home in a hostile land
While we live in a land of peace
Missing their loved ones day after day
To put our daily lives at ease
Desert sand, blood and sweat
Survival, Guilt and deep regrets
The pain of loss and constant threat
Are the things that they know best
Some citizens stand on American soil
Defiant and boisterous against the war,
While they mock the funerals of heroes gone
Our brave soldiers continue to stay the course
They consider it a privilege to protect our lands
You will never hear them run our country down
And how their hearts must break at days end
When they hear the mournful bugle sound
Sacrifice and honor, duty and pride
That’s what love of country is all about
And when the Flag of our Nation passes by
We who love it can stand tall and shout
God bless the Army, Navy, Air force, Marines
The Coast Guard, Reserves, The Patriot Guard
And all Americans who love the liberties they have
While our beloved soldiers fight so hard,
For Freedom, precious freedom
©Copyright June 20, 2006 by Richard D. Preston
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America... Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

====

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, Iraq...

In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, people do care.......that Veteran's family and friends care.
That Veteran's Platoon/Squadron/Company cares and mourns the lost of a Comrade in Arms.
Other Veterans care........the only one not caring is you and that's simply because you're a JACKAZZ!!!
You're wrong. I care much more than you. Perhaps I ought to be more specific:

He joined up, got sent to an illegal war, the politicians and businessmen got rich but he got killed, so they sent another kid to take his place and start it all over again.

Are you awake now?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Red White and Blue
Red White and Boo-hoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Letter "O" (May '09) 2 min Adrian DeVine 3,205
The Letter T (Dec '11) 4 min Adrian DeVine 2,376
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min TurkanaBoy 113,206
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min Adrian DeVine 5,738
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min Adrian DeVine 15,808
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 10 min Adrian DeVine 25,295
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Adrian DeVine 6,585
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Mister_ E 141,637
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr Petal Power 366
Message to Obama 2 hr Petal Power 748
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Petal Power 15,678
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 3 hr Petal Power 1,582
•••
•••