Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>Do your thoughts on Sweden's military mirror what you think of my countries? I could post many videos of your countries Hero's engaged in firefights in afghanistan however I'm sure you are aware...
I am a simple old man who Honorably served in the U.S. Navy during the Cold War in the '70's. Regardless of the low esteem I hold my elected officials in, I love my country and will until my time in todays fubar world is over.
A happy New Year to you sir and a salute to those brave boys and girls of both our nations who are serving with Honor.
Thank you my Baker friend!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

...for those who gave all...
Trace Adkins, Arlington
http://www.youtube.com/

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my Baker friend!!!!
Happy New Year Coastie! What you guys do protecting our shores and those on the water regardless of the conditions and weather is truly awesome. I thank you Sister, as I thank all who serve, past and present..

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Here's To The Hero's...who never came home...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Here's To The Hero's...who never came home...
Beautiful use of that song.
Thanks
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do your thoughts on Sweden's military mirror what you think of my countries?
That depends. Mine were not in Irak conducting a dirty war. Mine did not invade Somalia. Mine did not invade Cuba. Mine did not invade Grenada. Mine did not invade Panama. Mine did not invade Iran and many, many more. Mine did not assist Pinochette or a dozen more like him. Mine is in Afghanistan, not as a NATO combat force, but as a UN peace keeping forces. What our Air Force did in Libya recently could be a source of contention with me but ....... baring any specific point that might make critisism of my country's military equal to my critisim of yours, then my "GENERAL" answer to your question is "no".
<quoted text>I could post many videos of your countries Hero's engaged in firefights in afghanistan however I'm sure you are aware...
As I've already stated, any armed skirmish my country might have been involved in in Afghanistan must have been purely defensive. But if you can prove otherwise then I will have no problem in critising our men for that. However, I feel confident in saying that you are exagerrating when you say "many videos of" my "countries Hero's engaged in firefights in afghanistan". Then, of course, I resent you referring to my soldiers as "heros". There is no such thing as a hero.

But please feel free to post as many videos as you like. I believe in demcoracy, as my country's record will show. Sweden is well up at the top of the world's democracies - while the U.S. is not. This greatly due to the ENORMOUS differences in propaganda and censorship between our countries. So go ahead and post any link you like, it doesn't affect my personal character or make me any less willing to seek truth.
<quoted text> I am a simple old man who Honorably served in the U.S. Navy during the Cold War in the '70's.
This fact does not intimidate me in the least, not that intimidation is your purpose in mentioning it.

I served as a foreign volunteer in the U.S. Army during the 60's and I am a Vietnam War Vet (on the ground, not at sea) as both my Honourable Discharge and DD-214 will attest. I later became a Vietnam War Vet against the war. I also took up a position as a civilian with the RAF in Germany during the Cold War. I lived in the shadow The Wall.

The upshot is that my military experience does not prevent me from speaking out against what I think is inhumane conflict by an illegal military force. But neither does your experiecne exempt you from hearing what I have to say about it.
<quoted text>..... I love my country and will until my time in todays fubar world is over.
That is no excuse for ignoring the truth of U.S. treachery world-wide. In plain words, I don't give a stuff what you think of your government and if you can't stand hearing the truth then you'll just have to suck it up.

If you have a weak ego or lack of personal character then that is a job for psychoanalysis. I assure you that I will not be holding back the truth of the world simply because you might be "fragile" or "faint of heart".

Buck up and take it like a man. Acting like a sheltered child does your charatcter no good at all, and neither does feigning over-sensitivity. Stand up. Stand tall.

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends. Mine were not in Irak conducting a dirty war. Mine did not invade Somalia. Mine did not invade Cuba. Mine did not invade Grenada. Mine did not invade Panama. Mine did not invade Iran and many, many more. Mine did not assist Pinochette or a dozen more like him. Mine is in Afghanistan, not as a NATO combat force, but as a UN peace keeping forces. What our Air Force did in Libya recently could be a source of contention with me but ....... baring any specific point that might make critisism of my country's military equal to my critisim of yours, then my "GENERAL" answer to your question is "no".
<quoted text>
As I've already stated, any armed skirmish my country might have been involved in in Afghanistan must have been purely defensive. But if you can prove otherwise then I will have no problem in critising our men for that. However, I feel confident in saying that you are exagerrating when you say "many videos of" my "countries Hero's engaged in firefights in afghanistan". Then, of course, I resent you referring to my soldiers as "heros". There is no such thing as a hero.
But please feel free to post as many videos as you like. I believe in demcoracy, as my country's record will show. Sweden is well up at the top of the world's democracies - while the U.S. is not. This greatly due to the ENORMOUS differences in propaganda and censorship between our countries. So go ahead and post any link you like, it doesn't affect my personal character or make me any less willing to seek truth.
<quoted text>
This fact does not intimidate me in the least, not that intimidation is your purpose in mentioning it.
I served as a foreign volunteer in the U.S. Army during the 60's and I am a Vietnam War Vet (on the ground, not at sea) as both my Honourable Discharge and DD-214 will attest. I later became a Vietnam War Vet against the war. I also took up a position as a civilian with the RAF in Germany during the Cold War. I lived in the shadow The Wall.
The upshot is that my military experience does not prevent me from speaking out against what I think is inhumane conflict by an illegal military force. But neither does your experiecne exempt you from hearing what I have to say about it.
<quoted text>
That is no excuse for ignoring the truth of U.S. treachery world-wide. In plain words, I don't give a stuff what you think of your government and if you can't stand hearing the truth then you'll just have to suck it up.
If you have a weak ego or lack of personal character then that is a job for psychoanalysis. I assure you that I will not be holding back the truth of the world simply because you might be "fragile" or "faint of heart".
Buck up and take it like a man. Acting like a sheltered child does your charatcter no good at all, and neither does feigning over-sensitivity. Stand up. Stand tall.
My only reason for replying to you was that maybe you had some redeeming quality as a human being but the dishonor and lack of self respect you display proves otherwise.
A happy New Year to you sir and goodbye...

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok! I pity people like this! Gutless cowards who truly have no idea what our soldiers go through! I will continue to pray for the ignorance of these haters and for the safety of this Nations heroes!!!
And I'm the on on the home front telling those cowards to stop it. Our Heroes don't need to fight a battle here at home; they need our love and support!

And as for me; I proud stand up to shake the hand of the man who fought for me. <stands up to shake your hand and hug you, then offers you a beer as I hit the play on the box>

Mrs Whitewater

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

<quoted text>Happy New Year Coastie! What you guys do protecting our shores and those on the water regardless of the conditions and weather is truly awesome. I thank you Sister, as I thank all who serve, past and present..
Happy New Year to you too my friend! I hope 2013 has wonderful things in store for you and yours!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm the on on the home front telling those cowards to stop it. Our Heroes don't need to fight a battle here at home; they need our love and support!

And as for me; I proud stand up to shake the hand of the man who fought for me. <stands up to shake your hand and hug you, then offers you a beer as I hit the play on the box>

Mrs Whitewater
Thank you! I too defend our troops on the home front! I also stand at their graves and and pay my respects and tribute to their families after they have fallen. I am proud to stand next to my father, an Army veteran, while we do this.
This woman, gladly shakes your hand and accepts a beer. Join me in raising a glass in salute an honor of those who have served, are still serving, and will serve in the future!

http://youtu.be/DWrMeBR8W-c

AMERICAN SOLDIER - Toby Keith

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up to them in the real world is a good thing, but on here, I have found after years of posting, that replying to their hyperbole, filth, lies, twisted posts only encourages them. The best offense on here is to just isolate them and ignore them. I have seen too many good threads dedicated to the men and women in the military get side tracked and become nothing but a contest to see who can be nastier, the trolls or the other posters, till finally, the good posters become as vile and hateful as the trolls. That's why I ask all non trolls to just ignore the feeble attempts by the trolls to get us to respond. I have seen them become more and more vicious as they try desperately to get us to interact with them.
Roger that!...

TOBY KEITH ~ COURTESY OF THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE ...
awesome video ...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Roger that!...

TOBY KEITH ~ COURTESY OF THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE ...
awesome video ...
Fantastic song!!!!
Dozerman

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I fly the American flag in my yard for my Father his Father and all my brothers and sisters in arms our fore Fathers and all who have sworn to protect this GREAT Nation "GOD BLESS AMERICA"
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

<quoted text>
My only reason for replying to you was that maybe you had some redeeming quality as a human being but the dishonor and lack of self respect you display proves otherwise.
I spoke above your head again, didn't I.

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke above your head again, didn't I.
Hey, Forced Maneure, I bet you're just angry over the fact that us Canadian women are much better looking than your French women. Like French men, we apply better make-up and shave!

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

'scuse me. Your Swedish women. My perfume is on a little strong tonight!

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Veterans stories...

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Veterans Stories...

Level 9

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

A veterans story...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Korny Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Forced Maneure, I bet you're just angry over the fact that us Canadian women are much better looking than your French women. Like French men, we apply better make-up and shave!
"My" French women? I've dated French women. I don't like them. But I don't like Swedish women either. I prefer women without make-up and who don't shave. You can quote me on that if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,261 - 2,280 of3,219
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••