Greensburg, IN

#2308 Dec 30, 2012

“[[[ Always Thinking ]]]”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2309 Dec 30, 2012
M69 this 'Avatar' would be much more appropriate:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PDojD9Rk5e...

get rid that ugly monkey

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2310 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2311 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving ... in the armed services
ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL
Now go home to GIVE SOME to your own families just like you've been GIVING to the Iraki and the Afghani families. If you do the job well at home then they will also have GIVEN ALL ...... or perhaps I ought to have said that you will have TAKEN ALL.

Now git!

Level 8

USA

#2312 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go home to GIVE SOME to your own families just like you've been GIVING to the Iraki and the Afghani families. If you do the job well at home then they will also have GIVEN ALL ...... or perhaps I ought to have said that you will have TAKEN ALL.
Now git!
boooooooooooooring, try to come up with some new and possibly relevant material troll.
Veteran

Bedford, OH

#2314 Dec 30, 2012
Kathalina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should go first.
That's OK. You won't be staying for afternoon tea anyway.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/kathlina

Level 8

USA

#2315 Dec 30, 2012
Kathalina wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be the last person on this thread, since I started it. maybe, instead of siding with the anti American society, anti American military troll, you should go to page one and read the posts made up to the time my personal stalker found this thread. He is butt hurt because I "betrayed" him and cannot let it go, so he tries in his own inept way to damage any thread I post on.
On the other hand, if you do not support the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world, then you have no business on this thread.
Veteran

Bedford, OH

#2316 Dec 30, 2012
Maybe PIE and Horse Manure should "hook up"?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2317 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
boooooooooooooring, try to come up with some new and possibly relevant material troll.
When you stop the same old personal slander and quit acting like the world is a Joan Wayne film then I'll speak to you on a higher level. Untill then you've got no one to blame but yourself.

I am giving you some very good advice. Use it wisely.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2318 Dec 30, 2012
Kathalina wrote:
<quoted text>
well said!

RedButt thinks that anyone who disagrees with his "heros & villains" and "with us or against us" theme then they must be a communist, leftist, liberal, anti-American, and/or a terrorist sympatheiser.

I agree with you .... he should go first. Then me.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2319 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
..... if you do not support the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services .....
... who are serving "with honor"?

That is such a tiny miniority, perhaps 0.00005 percent of the American military. So far the most notable "with honour" American soldier is Bradley Manning and he's been jailed for about 3 years now without charge or trial just because of his "honour". So you're saying the world should support the military machine that put him in jail? What an awful thought!

Your priorities suck.

Level 8

USA

#2320 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stop the same old personal slander and quit acting like the world is a Joan Wayne film then I'll speak to you on a higher level. Untill then you've got no one to blame but yourself.
I am giving you some very good advice. Use it wisely.
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true. You calling me out for personal slander is like the pot calling the kettle black. You spend your entire time on topics slandering everyone who disagrees with you. You slander the American public, you slander the American military, you slander American veterans, and you slander all posters who see through your pathetic attempts at gaining respect by claiming to be a veteran.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2321 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post the same unimaginative drivel as often as you like, but it will never make it true. You calling me out for personal slander is like the pot calling the kettle black. You spend your entire time on topics slandering everyone who disagrees with you. You slander the American public, you slander the American military, you slander American veterans, and you slander all posters who see through your pathetic attempts at gaining respect by claiming to be a veteran.
What about all of that "place of peace" "bury the hatchet and extend the olive branch" "mend fences and forge new bonds of friendship"?

To think that you'd speak to me in that tone ...... me, the only one on Topix who likes you! Tsk tsk!

Level 8

USA

#2323 Dec 30, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all of that "place of peace" "bury the hatchet and extend the olive branch" "mend fences and forge new bonds of friendship"?
To think that you'd speak to me in that tone ...... me, the only one on Topix who likes you! Tsk tsk!
Keep trying my little stalking troll, you are a pathetic creature whose soul is black and I have nothing but contempt for you. No forgiveness, no redemption, no olive branch, only the back of my hand to you.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2324 Dec 30, 2012
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying my little stalking troll, you are a pathetic creature whose soul is black and I have nothing but contempt for you. No forgiveness, no redemption, no olive branch, only the back of my hand to you.
B bu but what about all of that "place of peace" "bury the hatchet and extend the olive branch" "mend fences and forge new bonds of friendship"?

What a bigot you are Redbutt Herpies! Not to mention a BETRAYER of PERSONAL TRUST!!! Does your mother love you or have you driven her out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min stray-cat 152,786
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Grace Nerissa 37,758
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 11 min J ValJean 427
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Mega Monster 7,772
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Aura Mytha 134,040
Happy New Year 2015 26 min beatlesinafog 10
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 29 min beatlesinafog 7,622
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr beatlesinafog 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Enzo49 25,853
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web