Who's Juicylu the incessant topix lifer?

Created by Pollster on Jan 15, 2013

129 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sweetie-Pie Sock

I Fish Sock

Lifeloser Sock

Princess Haystack Sock

Crazy Jae Sock

Colorado Chuck Sock

African_Shadow Sock

just another no-life loser

over 3000 posts in less than a month

who cares just STFU already

Simple Math

Framingham, MA

#67 Jan 25, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I think it's rather bizarre whom ever it is . Having the title "Brisbane Oz" is very weird . Having said that I think it's Pie again . Who stacks up 3,271 posts in 4 wks ? That's 109 per day .
This is from 10 days ago on Jan.16. Post count = 3271

Today is Jan.26, post count = 5488 and counting.

> 2200 posts in 10 days. That's > 220 posts per day. Geez! Does this person ever do anything else?

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#69 Jan 25, 2013
TJubilee wrote:
<quoted text>
"Having said that I think it's Pie again ."
Well Laura, you think wrong, again. It's not.
I agree. Lb is the only one I've seen counting and posting and hounding others about their post count. Gosh, was exactly is the purpose she comes after all these posters like this? WOW. Makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

Here's what funny about that. Pie couldn't rack up that many posts in that amount of time and create new profiles and stay active in 300 others and accumulate that number on one profile.

OMG -- I have a story to tell you about the name of YOUR profile. Call me.
:)

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#70 Jan 25, 2013
Too funny....LOL.....ow my abs, ah well, beats having to do sit ups. I agree with you TJubilee but who am I to stand in the way of kids having some fun? God Bless their lil' cotton socks <3

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#71 Jan 25, 2013
Quick! I know someone is dying to tell everyone! How many posts have I made now?!?!?! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#72 Jan 25, 2013
Simple Math wrote:
<quoted text>
This is from 10 days ago on Jan.16. Post count = 3271
Today is Jan.26, post count = 5488 and counting.
> 2200 posts in 10 days. That's > 220 posts per day. Geez! Does this person ever do anything else?
LB has mentioned several times she has a twin sister.
Hmmm, wonder how many names she goes by. Haha
:))))

Hey JUICYLU

HOPE your fantastic girl and don't let that girl bother you. What did you do to her?:)

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#73 Jan 25, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
LB has mentioned several times she has a twin sister.
Hmmm, wonder how many names she goes by. Haha
:))))
Hey JUICYLU
HOPE your fantastic girl and don't let that girl bother you. What did you do to her?:)
I don't think I've ever posted with whoever 'her' is, simply existing would be my best guess, kids like that don't usually need a reason, it doesn't bother me but thank you for caring, I find it quite amusing actually, especially when I think of how much more clued up my lil' ones are and the eldest is only 9, lol, he laughs at this type of carry on at school as well. Take care Pes <3

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#74 Jan 25, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Lb is the only one I've seen counting and posting and hounding others about their post count. Gosh, was exactly is the purpose she comes after all these posters like this? WOW. Makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
Here's what funny about that. Pie couldn't rack up that many posts in that amount of time and create new profiles and stay active in 300 others and accumulate that number on one profile.
OMG -- I have a story to tell you about the name of YOUR profile. Call me.
:)
Hey Pes, don't use logic, you'll just confuse them/her/whoever.
<3
clique

Tampa, FL

#76 Jan 26, 2013
Pretty much the lifers club right here.

“To Make Someone Happy..:o)”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

That's P.H..(Hugs)

#77 Jan 26, 2013
hope all is good..Have a great day and nice to see you guys..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#78 Jan 26, 2013
Simple Math wrote :

This is from 10 days ago on Jan.16. Post count = 3271

Today is Jan.26, post count = 5488 and counting.

> 2200 posts in 10 days. That's > 220 posts per day. Geez! Does this person ever do anything else?

Just 14 hrs ago it went from 5488 to 5664 ...176 posts in 14 hrs.... Wtf ? This person says they have children at home ? Poor kids "Mommys busy all day on the computer" . Talk about no logic .

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#79 Jan 26, 2013
Lol
*some are just too funny for words

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#80 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pes, don't use logic, you'll just confuse them/her/whoever.
<3
Get's me in trouble every time I attempt it.:)))
Hope you are having a Wonderful Sunday and enjoy your Australia Celebrations tomorrow and the temps are barable.
:)
Imagine That

United States

#81 Jan 26, 2013
Yet another Pie SOCK...
Advice

United States

#82 Jan 26, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Get's me in trouble every time I attempt it.:)))
Hope you are having a Wonderful Sunday and enjoy your Australia Celebrations tomorrow and the temps are barable.
:)
Psssssst! If you don't want people to accuse you of being Sweetie-Pie, you might not want to use the same avatar pics that he/she/IT uses. Thought you were a black lady from Africa??????
Brisbane Oz

United States

#83 Jan 26, 2013
Trish = Pie = Juicylu

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#84 Jan 26, 2013
Whoever she is she must be truly wonderful to be getting all this attention. Silly kids.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#85 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu ^^^^^ you forgot to sign out of your profile ... Referring to answering the thread . Ummm go get your other profile and re say that ...

Rotflmao !

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#86 Jan 26, 2013
Failed Logic = Not understanding time differences or what time children sleep = Making an @ss out of yourself; Internationally = Hilarious = Grateful for many ab toning laughs.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#87 Jan 26, 2013
Trust me Chic . I have a puppy, a Man, a job. I can barely squeak by with 5 posts a day . You do 200 at an average. There is no way you have kids or a Man .... How's that logic working for you Mommy Dearest ? Are your kids locked up in a basement while you post 200 posts plus per day ?

Rotflmao at your liar shite .

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#88 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Whoever she is she must be truly wonderful to be getting all this attention. Silly kids.
You're real popular

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Impersonator 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Wolftracks 149,662
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Spirit67_ 22,558
Are "YOU" a "SUCK UP" or a Kool-Aid Drinker? 24 min Obama wants to know 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min JM_Brazil 122,266
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,170
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 6,354
True or False Game 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 639
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Michael 46,093
Reports: Google fined $2,000 for catching woman... 5 hr wichita-rick 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE