Who's Juicylu the incessant topix lifer?

Created by Pollster on Jan 15, 2013

143 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sweetie-Pie Sock

I Fish Sock

Lifeloser Sock

Princess Haystack Sock

Crazy Jae Sock

Colorado Chuck Sock

African_Shadow Sock

just another no-life loser

over 3000 posts in less than a month

who cares just STFU already

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Who

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
NOTWF sock
Question

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Troll SOCK??????
24 and 7

Tampa, FL

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Just another lifer.
Crazy Jae

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2013
We the lifers do go around.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I think it's rather bizarre whom ever it is . Having the title "Brisbane Oz" is very weird . Having said that I think it's Pie again . Who stacks up 3,271 posts in 4 wks ? That's 109 per day .

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Just another bored person :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 Jan 16, 2013
PATHETIC wanna be Lifer..

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Gee I wonder who that could be... NOT!!!
HA HA....... SOSDD...
and the tagline...
Brisbane Besmerched Everything... cracked me up...
@}-'--,---

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Just another bored person :)
:D
With lots of time on her hands <3
Good morning everyone, Oz is slang for Australia btw.

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Gee I wonder who that could be... NOT!!!
HA HA....... SOSDD...
and the tagline...
Brisbane Besmerched Everything... cracked me up...
@}-'--,---
'They besmirched everything' was related to Dogma, the movie :)
Grunting nurotica

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I think it's rather bizarre whom ever it is . Having the title "Brisbane Oz" is very weird . Having said that I think it's Pie again . Who stacks up 3,271 posts in 4 wks ? That's 109 per day .
u feeling threated? brot out 3 of ur troll personals 2 drag a newbe thro the mud. LB.WBR. CC. silly troll freaks offbeet is big enuf for evry1. no 1 can top the bizarre that u r. dont u have a fake dog ta breed? typo-feed.
Find a job

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
'They besmirched everything' was related to Dogma, the movie :)
Who cares and STFU already <-- this option says it all.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
With lots of time on her hands <3
Good morning everyone, Oz is slang for Australia btw.
They have already pegged you to be someone else and some of them are relentless and will follow and post crap all around your name, regardless if you done anything to them or not.

I came in here to say this because I've enjoyed posting with you.
Peace

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Grunting nurotica wrote:
<quoted text>u feeling threated? brot out 3 of ur troll personals 2 drag a newbe thro the mud. LB.WBR. CC. silly troll freaks offbeet is big enuf for evry1. no 1 can top the bizarre that u r. dont u have a fake dog ta breed? typo-feed.
Pml

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Find a job wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares and STFU already <-- this option says it all.
"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
Thomas Huxley

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#17 Jan 16, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>They have already pegged you to be someone else and some of them are relentless and will follow and post crap all around your name, regardless if you done anything to them or not.

I came in here to say this because I've enjoyed posting with you.
Peace
I like talking to you too luv. I know, by my rough count, I'm allegedly 36 different people and have been 'recruited' into many 'sock armies', it's nice to be loved, but fame does attract stalkers, the basterds, whoever they are, should at least effing pay me I reckon...
See my pic? That's what I do here :D
wowie

Framingham, MA

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I think it's rather bizarre whom ever it is . Having the title "Brisbane Oz" is very weird . Having said that I think it's Pie again . Who stacks up 3,271 posts in 4 wks ? That's 109 per day .
The post count is already over 3,400 and your post is not even 12 hours old. That's another 130 posts in half a day. Wow!

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Find a job wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares and STFU already <-- this option says it all.
I agree, it's certainly the option I picked :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
'They besmirched everything' was related to Dogma, the movie :)
That's one of my favorite movies.. but I still don't know how a whole city could besmirch anything..
So hows the weather in AU?
@}-'--,---

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of my favorite movies.. but I still don't know how a whole city could besmirch anything..
So hows the weather in AU?
@}-'--,---
Mine too. Scorching hot, in QLD anyway.

Gun salesman: We call this piece the Fecalator. One look at it and the target shirrrts him or herself. Try it on.
Loki: Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that Wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing? Look at this...
Bartleby: Well, then, you know, don't use a gun. Just lay the place to waste, like.
Loki: Easy for you to say. You get off light in razing. You got to stand there and read at Sodom and Gomorrah, I had to do all the work.
Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.
Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.
Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
Loki: Hey, you know, fraack you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.
Dogma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Mona 157,904
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 7 min Nobody 2 Special 39,454
Rest in Peace, Spock 7 min -Lea- 168
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 8 min Nobody 2 Special 5,976
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min Nobody 2 Special 56,095
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 13 min Dr Wu 1,189
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 13 min Nobody 2 Special 2,650
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 24 min harleyhoney 17,870
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 28 min harleyhoney 767
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr NinaRocks 39,287
More from around the web