Gunner

Muskogee, OK

#3095 May 25, 2013
Kitty Litter Mountain Range. It was great! There were nuggets lying all over the ground! You didn't even have to dig for them! So we gathered all we could and while our backs were turned when they took us to PF Changs, Vee took every one of them. Some are still in her moustache to this day. That was a wasted trip, as we all...

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

β€˜

#3096 May 26, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Kitty Litter Mountain Range. It was great! There were nuggets lying all over the ground! You didn't even have to dig for them! So we gathered all we could and while our backs were turned when they took us to PF Changs, Vee took every one of them. Some are still in her moustache to this day. That was a wasted trip, as we all...
might have thought ...

UNTIL, enexpectedly, the Angel appeared
the AND guided
us  ALL to....

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3097 May 26, 2013
Boone's Farm wine country where Blue Nun was also avail. The day trippers only wanted grape Koolaid and so the packages were hunted down and over ice, people sat on the porch of Cook's Illustrated and drank the sweet nectars of the Kool Aid Man. Everyone was invited into the Cook's Country kitchen for free cooking lessons and then taken on a hay ride. It was not called Hay ride anymore, they changed it to HIGH ride because...

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

β€˜

#3098 May 27, 2013
Vee wrote:
Boone's Farm wine country where Blue Nun was also avail. The day trippers only wanted grape Koolaid and so the packages were hunted down and over ice, people sat on the porch of Cook's Illustrated and drank the sweet nectars of the Kool Aid Man. Everyone was invited into the Cook's Country kitchen for free cooking lessons and then taken on a hay ride. It was not called Hay ride anymore, they changed it to HIGH ride because...
It was found, by accident,
that some folks were secretly sniffing ole
GranPa Joe's lavender furniture polish,
he kept in a press along with his ...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3099 May 27, 2013
Root Beer candy because the smell of root beer...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3100 May 27, 2013
makes his mouth water, but the smell of furniture polish...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3101 May 27, 2013
forced him to take a PLEDGE...
Grace Nerissa

Ireland

#3102 May 27, 2013
Vee wrote:
forced him to take a PLEDGE...
To try all other types of polish ..
Including ..mail varnish ..
Window cleaners and
the intoxicating fumes
from church candles ..
especiallly the long burning ones that...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3103 May 28, 2013
keep burning for days, and the virtual ones that burn incessantly, but the one thing that really rocked his world was...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3104 May 28, 2013
Vee wrote:
keep burning for days, and the virtual ones that burn incessantly, but the one thing that really rocked his world was...
...the music of The HIPPIE FLOWER POWER ROCKERS!!!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3105 May 28, 2013
that always smiled and gave the peace sign, and drove that Volkswagon bus with Flower Power etched all over it. No one knows this, but Grace and El were both flower children in the sixties and they made their local newspapers for...
bravobravo9

Bettendorf, IA

#3106 May 28, 2013
For peeing outsidr the bus and giving the peace sign to sheriffs deputy

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#3107 May 28, 2013
who smiled sweetly and trotted over to take a whiz with them.

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Camden, NY

#3108 May 29, 2013
and replied to them......it's always nice hanging out with you guys but when we are done I will have......

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

β€˜

#3109 Jun 1, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
and replied to them......it's always nice hanging out with you guys but when we are done I will have......
To report our actions here to the cops..
Because ...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3110 Jun 1, 2013
I was promised free tickets to the Policeman's Ball if I could turn anyone in that was found to be peeking into the bedroom of the white house. I saw a fashion designer doing just that, to get the patterns for Michelle's night gowns so he could patent them as his own...

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

β€˜

#3111 Jun 3, 2013
Vee wrote:
I was promised free tickets to the Policeman's Ball if I could turn anyone in that was found to be peeking into the bedroom of the white house. I saw a fashion designer doing just that, to get the patterns for Michelle's night gowns so he could patent them as his own...
which is very serious, as, this could end up an international
incident, as, if Barack got lonely, and a little forgetful,
he might accidentally make a grab at some
unsuspecting young woman's petticoat, thinking...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3112 Jun 3, 2013
he was petting his fluffy dog. He was seen by body guards walking his dog eaqrly in the morning the other day, around 3AM, letting the dog christen the bushes and when one secret service employee snapped a picture on their smart phone...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3113 Jun 3, 2013
but that was no ordinary dog, he was on a secret mission and cats were closing in on the target as he peed defenselessly and thinking to himself "That blasted cup of coffee!!! I'll never..."

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3114 Jun 3, 2013
trust liquids again when my presence is so important in the Oval office. On the agenda was several things that needed answers,like why Eric Holder and Steadman Graham look like twins, who put the Bop in the bop she bop she bop, and what the hell happened to Paul Anka now looking like a bad canker...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 min -Lea- 37
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Old Sam 29,495
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Crazy Jae 77,366
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min Old Sam 17,792
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 120,871
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min Old Sam 3,526
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Old Sam 1,212
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min -Lea- 22,231
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 20 min Sam 31
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min wichita-rick 148,965