finish the sentence.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3034 Mar 15, 2013
was dead. That type of thing was always disqualified by any judges in a contest and so now they had to search for a judge that was bright eyed and bushy tailed. Rumor has it that the new pope wanted to be involved in everything to do with human contact and so...

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3035 Mar 15, 2013
Vee wrote:
was dead. That type of thing was always disqualified by any judges in a contest and so now they had to search for a judge that was bright eyed and bushy tailed. Rumor has it that the new pope wanted to be involved in everything to do with human contact and so...
He jumped on his bike and 'flew'
zig-zagging
through the back streets of Rome;

the cops tailed him all the way..
and eventually caught up with him ..
and said >

"Hey U, Francis!..

Now that you have been voted TOP BOD!!
try an have a little more class;

start, by removing those bicycle clips from
your pants legs, and ....."

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3036 Mar 16, 2013
stop idolizing that TV show House. Hugh Laurie might be a vatican favorite, but the best show was St Elsewhere and you can catch up on the old shows by going to HULU. You will see how George Clooney got his start, and a very young Howie Mandel. We think it is great that when they ring your doorbell it plays the theme of Bonanza, but maybe...

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Orlando, FL

#3037 Mar 16, 2013
Vee wrote:
stop idolizing that TV show House. Hugh Laurie might be a vatican favorite, but the best show was St Elsewhere and you can catch up on the old shows by going to HULU. You will see how George Clooney got his start, and a very young Howie Mandel. We think it is great that when they ring your doorbell it plays the theme of Bonanza, but maybe...
with the help from Barney and his one bullet help could come from Aunt Bea in Mayberry if only.....

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3038 Mar 16, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
<quoted text>
with the help from Barney and his one bullet help could come from Aunt Bea in Mayberry if only.....
You play 'George Michael'
on your old fashioned turn table!

and .......

NO, don't you mind if they accuse you of
being 'gay' as... they go after ALL newcomers..
so...

just remember this....

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3039 Mar 16, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>You play 'George Michael'
on your old fashioned turn table!

and .......

NO, don't you mind if they accuse you of
being 'gay' as... they go after ALL newcomers..
so...

just remember this....
" don't let anyone touch, look, or think about the family jewels because......

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3040 Mar 16, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
" don't let anyone touch, look, or think about the family jewels because......
they will always serve as your passport to....

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3041 Mar 16, 2013
the world of family Jewels on E Bay. You can now sell them to the highest bidder or buy a pair for a eunich. Since we can cut long hair now and make it into wigs for kids battling cancer, we can buy celebrity jewels for the fraction of the cost, sell, or trade. The bigger ones go for more money and respectfully,

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3042 Mar 16, 2013
Vee wrote:
the world of family Jewels on E Bay. You can now sell them to the highest bidder or buy a pair for a eunich. Since we can cut long hair now and make it into wigs for kids battling cancer, we can buy celebrity jewels for the fraction of the cost, sell, or trade. The bigger ones go for more money and respectfully,
that also applies to those from politicians, as they have not been used, and....

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3043 Mar 16, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>that also applies to those from politicians, as they have not been used, and....
are hidden from the IRS. So to sell or buy must be done on the black market. It really all makes sense because......

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3044 Mar 17, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
are hidden from the IRS. So to sell or buy must be done on the black market. It really all makes sense because......
some folks just haven't the BALLs to do it..
and others ...

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3045 Mar 17, 2013
and then there are close who think every man made ball in existence should fetch a hefty amount of money. Tennis Balls, soccer balls, golf balls, footballs, everyone wants their share of the allotment, and so there was a compromise handed down by the judges, who were going NUTS...

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Orlando, FL

#3046 Mar 17, 2013
Vee wrote:
and then there are close who think every man made ball in existence should fetch a hefty amount of money. Tennis Balls, soccer balls, golf balls, footballs, everyone wants their share of the allotment, and so there was a compromise handed down by the judges, who were going NUTS...
Testifying for the urologist who couldn't seem to find a good place to insert his scope thingy but managed to find his bottle of gin under.....

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3047 Mar 17, 2013
the Giddeon's bible according to the song Rocky Raccoon. He was stinking of gin. Reminds me of the old West where drink was over flowing and horse troughs...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3048 Mar 17, 2013
Vee wrote:
the Giddeon's bible according to the song Rocky Raccoon. He was stinking of gin. Reminds me of the old West where drink was over flowing and horse troughs...
were plentiful. Yes indeedy, that was the good ole days. Not like today with all the......

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3049 Mar 18, 2013
disrespect, mayhem ande chaos that we have to witness today. I want to experience what it is like to live in the days of Bonanza, or the Big Valley even if life expectancy was shorter. No gas prices to contend with, no political parties, just sheriffs and marshalls wearing a tin star. What would they think if they had to live in this era today and have to do more then answer the bell for dinner at the farm house? The answer is blowing in the...

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3050 Mar 18, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
were plentiful. Yes indeedy, that was the good ole days. Not like today with all the......
'tablets' you have to take...
not like olden times, when they could be swallowed
with a drop of water,
but, since an 1Pad tablet is too big to swallow(:
..it is recommended that ....

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3051 Mar 21, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
'tablets' you have to take...
not like olden times, when they could be swallowed
with a drop of water,
but, since an 1Pad tablet is too big to swallow(:
..it is recommended that ....
a glass of whiskey, preferably Irish..
will help the ...
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#3052 Mar 21, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
a glass of whiskey, preferably Irish..
will help the ...
medicine go down,just a spoonful..

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3053 Mar 21, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>medicine go down,just a spoonful..
Of sugar just ain't gonna do it. I might also need.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chilly justice: Man ticketed for warming up car... 1 min 07 Mustang 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Goku---Black 215,196
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min 8541 MARINE 21,757
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min 8541 MARINE 74,188
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Goku---Black 3,719
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min andet1987 36,492
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 20 min andet1987 2
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 4 hr Wanted 153
A to Z songs by title or group! 8 hr liam cul8r 1,534
More from around the web