“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2912 Jan 12, 2013
look for grasshoppers to add to my insect collection..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2913 Jan 12, 2013
Lick several frogs to become hallucinogenic. Once the poison took effect, all I saw ewas Hippies giving me the peace sign and this huge wart started to grow out of my ear, and I laughed...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2914 Jan 12, 2013
Vee wrote:
Lick several frogs to become hallucinogenic. Once the poison took effect, all I saw ewas Hippies giving me the peace sign and this huge wart started to grow out of my ear, and I laughed...
and laughed and laughed and laughed until the frogs began to wear off..
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2915 Jan 18, 2013
And I saw I was kneeling on the grass verge of a busy road and being watched by a coachload of tourists who had stopped to answer calls of nature but had found me behind the hedge licking frogs and collecting grasshoppers...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2916 Jan 18, 2013
and suddenly, I saw the dish run away with the spoon and I knew way back when it was part of a nursery rhyme and so I followed the dish and spoon to see where they were going. I thought if I caught them playing around I could rewrite a whole new rhyme and when I found their location, I could not believe my eyes because there...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2917 Jan 18, 2013
was Humpty Dumpty making out with Goldilocks, and those naughty 3 bears were watching...

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Orlando, FL

#2918 Jan 18, 2013
Jack jumping over the candlestick which burnt his crotch but he still....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2919 Jan 18, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
Jack jumping over the candlestick which burnt his crotch but he still....
intended to hunt down the old lady who lived in a shoe, because, even though she had so many children she didn't know what to do, she was still an ace at pole dancing, and...

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#2920 Jan 18, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>intended to hunt down the old lady who lived in a shoe, because, even though she had so many children she didn't know what to do, she was still an ace at pole dancing, and...
Then watched Hickory Dickery run up the clock with his brother Doc. Although the clock struck one, the other escaped with minor injuries and limped off to....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2921 Jan 18, 2013
stalk Little Red Riding Hood with hopes that he wouldn't have to deal with the big, bad wolf who just happens to be a royal pain..
Taffy

Arlington, TX

#2922 Jan 18, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
stalk Little Red Riding Hood with hopes that he wouldn't have to deal with the big, bad wolf who just happens to be a royal pain..
in the butt even after he stalked Mary and stole her little lamb. Luckily the itsy bitsy spider......

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2923 Jan 19, 2013
had an interest in the three blind mice since they had their tails cut off with a carving knife and were using the three kittens lost mittens...

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2924 Jan 19, 2013
but the tumbs soon got holes in the end.

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#2925 Jan 19, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
but the tumbs soon got holes in the end.
But, Miss Muppet sewed up the holes and ran off with Johnny who was so long at the fair but got tired and.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2926 Jan 19, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Miss Muppet sewed up the holes and ran off with Johnny who was so long at the fair but got tired and.....
took a nap in the brick house built by the 3 little pigs, until abruptly awakened by the terrifying sound of - "FEE-FII-FOO-FUM," so he decided to escape by climbing the giant beanstalk in hopes of...

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2927 Jan 19, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
took a nap in the brick house built by the 3 little pigs, until abruptly awakened by the terrifying sound of - "FEE-FII-FOO-FUM," so he decided to escape by climbing the giant beanstalk in hopes of...
seeing Big JACK being arrested for showing his

'Wee Willy Winky' to .....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2928 Jan 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing Big JACK being arrested for showing his
'Wee Willy Winky' to .....
Mistress Mary quite contrary, not to mention, extremely unimpressed with Wee Willy's winky...

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#2929 Jan 19, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>Mistress Mary quite contrary, not to mention, extremely unimpressed with Wee Willy's winky...
Peter, Peter pumpkin eater. Peter was full of pumpkin so he.....

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2930 Jan 19, 2013
decided to deal with the little dude who stuck his finger in the pie and pulled out a plum. He got the pie mixed up with the one that had four and twenty black birds and when they put the black birds and the plums together they wound up with...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2931 Jan 19, 2013
a huge mess, but it didn't matter for long, because Hansel & Gretel suddenly appeared and started freaking out, fortunately Jack & Jill then showed up with their pail of water and immediately threw the water on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min curiouslu 147,131
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min deutscher Nationa... 116,685
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Ashleigh 20,378
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 45 min Spotted Girl 4,117
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 53 min Grace Nerissa 29,393
Your "favorite"Movie Quotes with or w/o video;))) 1 hr JailBroke 1
First iPhone 6 Customer In Perth, Australia Dro... 1 hr The FUCKWIT Xposed 4
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 6 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 6 hr ms_Sweeter 33