“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#2891 Jan 10, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
They were Playing Xbox. While drinking...
Tequila and singing 60's songs,
especially the song..

"I CAN SEE FOR MILES" by 'The Who'
despite being p*ssd outta their heads .. and
not being able to focus, due to...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2892 Jan 10, 2013
the heavy fog that appeared before their eyes, until they realized that they were out in the street in the middle of downtown Abby so...

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2893 Jan 10, 2013
their neighbor's second cousin's grand niece that lives in Manhatten, and drives an old Studebaker, and works in an underwear factory, decided to...

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Orlando, FL

#2894 Jan 10, 2013
Light fireworks thus setting the factory....
Taffy

Euless, TX

#2895 Jan 10, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
Light fireworks thus setting the factory....
a blaze, but her ex- boyfriends fathers cousin on his mothers side was a firefighter and.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2896 Jan 10, 2013
he donned his gear, jumped into his firetruck, picked up his dry cleaning, zoomed through the Starbucks drive-thru for a venti, nonfat, extra hot, double shot latte, then heroically headed directly to the underwear factory..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2897 Jan 10, 2013
There! Up in the sky! Is it a bird, a plane? NOOOO it is bits and pieces of super charged and burned and singed underwear taking to the sky. Check out that bustier and corsett, as you can almost here madonna singing like a virgin...
Taffy

Euless, TX

#2898 Jan 10, 2013
Vee wrote:
There! Up in the sky! Is it a bird, a plane? NOOOO it is bits and pieces of super charged and burned and singed underwear taking to the sky. Check out that bustier and corsett, as you can almost here madonna singing like a virgin...
for the very first time, like a viirrrgin. Ooppss stated the fireman as he take a big gulp of his coffee and a large pair of charred granny panties landed on his face, he proceeds to......

Level 8

Location hidden

#2899 Jan 10, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>for the very first time, like a viirrrgin. Ooppss stated the fireman as he take a big gulp of his coffee and a large pair of charred granny panties landed on his face, he proceeds to......
LOL!!

be blinded by the panties and ran crazily into the fire, screaming Geronimo....
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#2900 Jan 10, 2013
as loud as he could.Suddenly out of the blue...
Taffy

Euless, TX

#2901 Jan 10, 2013
"I'm here to save the day", but unfortunately having inhaled massive amouts of black smoke, which has now made him delusional, and the charred granny panties remain on his face, he starts to yell, "My eyes.. My eyes..I can't see, I've gone blind". Your not going to believe what happens next.....

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2902 Jan 10, 2013
but loud music began to play Hermans Hermits tunes and people ran out of their homes, joined hands and played ring around the rosie.

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#2904 Jan 11, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
but loud music began to play Hermans Hermits tunes and people ran out of their homes, joined hands and played ring around the rosie.
A pocket full of posie. Not knowing if a posie would fit in my pocket, I proceeded to.....

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#2905 Jan 11, 2013
pappy72 wrote:
<quoted text>
A pocket full of posie. Not knowing if a posie would fit in my pocket, I proceeded to.....
pin it on my hair instead, but a bird on a tree, with
a keen eye, decided to ....

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2906 Jan 11, 2013
swoop down and rip it off my head. Unfortunately he grabbed my toupee with it and drastic times call for drastic measures and so I proceeded to...
Taffy

Euless, TX

#2907 Jan 11, 2013
pluck the chicken feathers and apply them to my head, but wouldn't you know.....

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2908 Jan 11, 2013
that I completely bald and that there is nothing for those feathers to hold onto. So I applied a special adhesive and began to truly become one with my ancient ancestral background. The black and red war paint was on my face and I began to chant my name...

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#2909 Jan 11, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
that I completely bald and that there is nothing for those feathers to hold onto. So I applied a special adhesive and began to truly become one with my ancient ancestral background. The black and red war paint was on my face and I began to chant my name...
Kon Kiki which means person with no hair so I started the rare jungle dance and.....
Taffy

Euless, TX

#2910 Jan 11, 2013
Started to shake my booty, shake shake shake to the rhythm. I was feeling so.....
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2911 Jan 12, 2013
Aroused that I slumped down behind some hedges where I proceeded to ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min andet1987 16,194
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min deutscher Nationa... 134,061
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 10 min andet1987 323
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 13 min andet1987 17,955
Word association (Jun '07) 15 min andet1987 2,657
I Like..... (Mar '14) 19 min andet1987 516
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Frank Sinatra 25,856
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min Enzo49 37,763
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Bubbletoes 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr stray-cat 152,790