any girls looking to hang out with a nice guy in Davis CA

Posted in the Weird Forum

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

El Macero, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Hello all single ladies I am a 28 year old guy. I live in Davis. I am always bored to death on the weekends, any single young ladies who is in the same possition as me who is sitting at home on the weekends or at least threed ays a week bored out of there minds, with no one to hang out with, or no one to talk to. I would like to start meeting girls and talking to them. I hope to have a girlfriend some day in the near future. Ladies I am not trying to sound weird or strange, I would like to start forming relationships with young single laddies, so that I could feel comfprtable around girls. Any young single laddies in the Davis Area that could help me out with this?

Davey 2555
Marley Money

Medford, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Would you consider an old catchers mitt?
....even if only for a night.
Yadda Yadda

Riverton, NJ

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Davey2555 wrote:
Hello all single ladies I am a 28 year old guy. I live in Davis. I am always bored to death on the weekends, any single young ladies who is in the same possition as me who is sitting at home on the weekends or at least threed ays a week bored out of there minds, with no one to hang out with, or no one to talk to. I would like to start meeting girls and talking to them. I hope to have a girlfriend some day in the near future. Ladies I am not trying to sound weird or strange, I would like to start forming relationships with young single laddies, so that I could feel comfprtable around girls. Any young single laddies in the Davis Area that could help me out with this?
Davey 2555
Ya desperate huh?

“Me and my man”

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

aren't we sexy?LMCTAO!

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Do you have a motorcycle? Or at least a scooter?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Jan 17, 2013
That wouldn't work - I hear old Canadian catcher's mitts go for the 20-year old Haitian immigrants.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Sure dude!
They sell them at the Love Shack, on the corner off Fulton Industrial and MLK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband shoots his wife in the neck - and might... 8 min Christsharian Law 1
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min 40ish 7,815
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 14 min 40ish 77,702
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 19 min Bree_Z 7,417
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 23 min Insta Gator 49
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 24 min Bree_Z 35,003
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 28 min 40ish 4,303
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min Wolftracks 134,518
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min TALLYHO 8541 37,788
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 49 min -Lea- 26,019