Click on an option to vote

Obama

Romney

Gloop

Fire In The Hole

United States

#758 Oct 9, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am always under fire...
being as you're a buttpírātč, surely you're used to it by now. perhaps you and rûmpranger geno should cut down on broccoli and beans

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#759 Oct 9, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am always under fire...
Stop leading with your chin like some dumb jock and you might alleviate some of that.

LOL!!!

to make it happen!

#760 Oct 9, 2012
tallyho wrote:
Big Bird: Obama Told To Pull Sesame Street Ad
Barack Obama's campaign team says it is "reviewing" a request from Sesame Street to stop using images of Big Bird in a TV advertisement.
"Reviewing"? A real leader and a real man would have taken it down immediately.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#761 Oct 9, 2012
since both teams are at a 50/50 split here lets see what happens before you all crow ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#762 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop leading with your chin like some dumb jock and you might alleviate some of that.
LOL!!!
damn it Doc .... never reveal a weakness

to make it happen!

#763 Oct 9, 2012
tallyho wrote:
since both teams are at a 50/50 split here lets see what happens before you all crow ...
Well, I'm not crowing, but I am REALLY hoping for some change. I know it's a pretty retarded and over used combination of words (hope and change), but dang, I really am.

“Witty, Honest and Cool”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#764 Oct 9, 2012

Dedicated to Mitt Romney.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#765 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not crowing, but I am REALLY hoping for some change. I know it's a pretty retarded and over used combination of words (hope and change), but dang, I really am.
ok my fault doc , should have specified in this case ,,,,,,,

yes politically agreed a change .... but my thought was on the Baltimore / Yankees as a series of posts were talking about

apologies to all

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#766 Oct 9, 2012
tallyho wrote:
Big Bird: Obama Told To Pull Sesame Street Ad
Barack Obama's campaign team says it is "reviewing" a request from Sesame Street to stop using images of Big Bird in a TV advertisement.
I did not know that

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#767 Oct 9, 2012
I know you didn't , but ball is ball
ooooooooooooooooooops you were on something else , sorry "I didn't know that"

well you can put your bird back up yes

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#770 Oct 9, 2012
Omazing wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, keep up Doc. Even I knew what he meant and I haven't had a drink.
BTW Tally, I said the Yanks are tough. That lineup should have produced 110 wins.
I never called you stupid , just your attacks , but the Orioles had a few equal opportunities themselves ....

a break here and there makes a game ....
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#772 Oct 9, 2012
I laugh at this stupid poll.
There are not 337 people in the whole world that would say "Obama won", much less on this silly Topix.
The young neo-Marxist Obots are really desperate.

to make it happen!

#773 Oct 9, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
There are not 337 people in the whole world that would say "Obama won", much less on this silly Topix.
It speaks volumns about their character, or lack thereof. If someone is so insecure in their positions as to feel the need to cheat (stuff the ballot box) on a fake vote/poll online then what do you think they and the group they belong to are going to do when the chips are down and it's for real?

Pretty pathetic, quite frankly.

But not at all surprising. At heart, all liberals are just a bunch of little Ferrermans running around screeching and lurching about like drunken monkeys.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#774 Oct 10, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinkin' you're as slow as your motorcycle....lol
You don't care about evidence....you just want to be right....what a Geno?!?
;)
Just because you're always wrong doesn't mean everyone else is always right - it just means you're always wrong - always.

And the fastest 1/4-mile Pro Stock motorcycle right now is an H-D, not a POS Hayabusa...

http://www.finchannel.com/news_flash/Oil_%26_...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#775 Oct 10, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you're always wrong doesn't mean everyone else is always right - it just means you're always wrong - always.
And the fastest 1/4-mile Pro Stock motorcycle right now is an H-D, not a POS Hayabusa...
http://www.finchannel.com/news_flash/Oil_%26_...
Get over it buddy....lol

My bike will out run yours....promise .....name the time....I'll be there....lol!

fruitcake.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#776 Oct 10, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it buddy....lol
My bike will out run yours....promise .....name the time....I'll be there....lol!
fruitcake.....
SAN FRANCISCO .... flip coin for top ????

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#777 Oct 10, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it buddy....lol
fruitcake.....
Yeah, right you would - your "cyberbike" is a POS. Try running a valve job on that piece of end bacon - you can't, can you? How about switching to some bigger jets? Ever had the side plastic off that "cyberbike" of your's? You wouldn't know the first thing about working on a bike other than picking up a towel and dusting off the tank. You're so full of shit - and you know it. Drop me a PM whenever you're up in the Elkart Lake area - I race up there from time to time and Joe owe's me a couple of favors. We'll do hot laps for some cash - my XR would eat that fat man's scooter for lunch. Btw - bring your helmet and some safety wire - Canada Corner loves big fat man's "cyberbikes."

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

London, UK

#778 Oct 10, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
Interesting thought. I would agree Romney out-performed Obama, who looked somewhat lacklustre, but at what cost? It isn't just about debating skills on the night, it is also about the substance of what is said. Too many lies were used in Romney's performance, which contradicted what he has said over the period of campaigning. These are now being picked over and form part of the process of analysing these encounters. In the long run, I suspect Romney has done himself more harm than good and the next debate may be a very different affair from the last.

A suggestion - throwing the term "neo-Marxist" around as you do gives one of two impressions. Either you do not know what the term means, for any outsiders will tell you Obama and his supporters are not anything resembling marxists, or you are seeking to be inflammatory. Whichever is the case, it is you rather than those you label who looks the poorer in expression.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#779 Oct 10, 2012
Omazing wrote:
<quoted text>Based on what you've said and where you live (and your choice of wife beater attire) I'm guessing you're lucky to pull down 50Gs. How will Romney help you? I'm curious.
It does not matter what Romney can do for Me, I can do for Myself if govt.just leaves Me alone. I do not need any one to hold my hand or tell Me what to do or think, I am an American Man and can do just fine on my own.....any one would be an improvement over obama!.I wish He had been a good President,but He was not.....He Sucked.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#780 Oct 10, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right you would - your "cyberbike" is a POS. Try running a valve job on that piece of end bacon - you can't, can you? How about switching to some bigger jets? Ever had the side plastic off that "cyberbike" of your's? You wouldn't know the first thing about working on a bike other than picking up a towel and dusting off the tank. You're so full of shit - and you know it. Drop me a PM whenever you're up in the Elkart Lake area - I race up there from time to time and Joe owe's me a couple of favors. We'll do hot laps for some cash - my XR would eat that fat man's scooter for lunch. Btw - bring your helmet and some safety wire - Canada Corner loves big fat man's "cyberbikes."
I'm there baby.... give me a time and a place...

you won't, you know I'd beat the pants off you..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 4 min andet1987 3,625
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 222,777
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 12 min andet1987 3,760
next word game (Apr '13) 14 min andet1987 995
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Crystal_Clear722 223,371
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 23 min YTube Sept 2017 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 24 min Radius Maximus 27,353
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 49 min Parden Pard 2,341
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 53 min Parden Pard 772
More from around the web