#9893 Apr 12, 2015
Snitch

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9894 Apr 12, 2015
Enzo49 wrote:
A real man never lets his pants sag down below his ass...
Kind of off topic? But worth a laugh:)
In my kids middle school,when kids would show up with NO belt :(& let their pants sag
a vice principal got the wise idea to use ZIP TIES to run through two loops & tie their pants UP:)
Several others had them also, so when a kid looked like this they simply "zipped them UP"
very funny:)
A place I worked had a "dress code" of sorts :) even in a hot sweaty production area
They simply called it a safety hazard:) & made everyone pull up their pants & wear shirts with sleeves:) Rick

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9895 Apr 14, 2015
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to entertain you but I'm packin a bit of spam presently...
two spam makes a great samwich

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9896 Apr 15, 2015
Enzo49 wrote:
A man must never use the word 'adorable' in conversation with another man unless accompanied by the woman he wants to impress...
He should say 'that's the shit' instead.
It's more universally accepted.

I never used the word 'adorable', because men don't adore. Men prefer.

Nor should a man prefer to say 'adorable' to impress anyone, not even for his woman, whom may have the preference of dictating his use of phonetics just to be 'impressive' because he would be a fake if he did so.

Stated from a real man.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9897 Apr 15, 2015
honeymylove wrote:
Put a man down because he won't do what she wants...even to be with her....You showed your true color and he [had] seen this..SMART MAN.
Agreed.
;)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9898 Apr 15, 2015
Enzo49 wrote:
A real man never lets his pants sag down below his ass...
Nor should he let the rise of his pants cut between the center of his nuts.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9899 Apr 15, 2015
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you Rick, some of us can tell you that even though we were married to "Babies Daddy" there was only ONE PARENT in our home. Simply donating sperm to the cause does NOT make a person a parent. Even being married does NOT make a person a parent. Somehow I thought getting divorced would help, but, no ..........that doesn't help either. Some people just are not cut out to be parents, I guess.
True.
Some just 'fall' in the category as 'parent'.

I don't want kids, so, I won't be a parent.
Isn't that a simple assessment for someone to make before 'falling in love' and having kids?

But to make up for the loss of skill, there's always the PTA and the state.
:/
Almost amish

United States

#9900 Apr 16, 2015
Get into a conversation you had years ago and it ruins your day.find the exit and don't argue with women.be right and just leave for the exit and find something to do

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9901 Apr 17, 2015
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should he let the rise of his pants cut between the center of his nuts.
Is that like a male version of a camel toe?
Almost amish

United States

#9902 Apr 17, 2015
Do not discuss financial info.never give or be asked for your age or personal information.and men are always right!it don't matter what women think so men must be different from others and have men make a scene

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9903 Apr 18, 2015
Think that All women are dumb...some only plays that way :o)
Enter Username

Owensboro, KY

#9904 Apr 18, 2015
Wear his wife's underwear

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9905 Apr 19, 2015
feed our friends absinthe ....... it tends to make them vomit.......
Enter Username

Owensboro, KY

#9906 Apr 19, 2015
Is that legal?

“"My Book of Many Shadows.".”

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#9907 Apr 20, 2015
Never trust a person that has let you down more than two times.

Once was a warning, twice was a lesson and anything more than that is simply taking an advantage.”

— anonymous

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9908 Apr 20, 2015
stacked and proud wrote:
feed our friends absinthe ....... it tends to make them vomit.......
IF you have friends ALREADY drinking it , I guess it is not really "forcing" or feeding it to them:)
or once all of you have enough of it,none of this will really matter anyway :)
"Green Fairies" can be your friends too:) Rick

On topic. Be afraid to show a "weakness" not to draw attention or use as a depressive factor or to down play others problems, but to try to help another & ,or, possibly leave this part of your life open, to learn from,as a base of sorts,possibly using the greater problem or weakness, to help guide with other ,NOW much less significant issues. also exposing it can do just that ,leaving it as lesser problem ,even physical problems can be partially dealt with in this way.
Equalizing them can also help to create some type of harmony. Peace takes practice. Rick
Enter Username

Owensboro, KY

#9909 Apr 20, 2015
Men should never have sex with their daughter. Or even think about it. Step daughters either

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9910 Apr 20, 2015
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you have friends ALREADY drinking it , I guess it is not really "forcing" or feeding it to them:)
or once all of you have enough of it,none of this will really matter anyway :)
"Green Fairies" can be your friends too:) Rick
On topic. Be afraid to show a "weakness" not to draw attention or use as a depressive factor or to down play others problems, but to try to help another & ,or, possibly leave this part of your life open, to learn from,as a base of sorts,possibly using the greater problem or weakness, to help guide with other ,NOW much less significant issues. also exposing it can do just that ,leaving it as lesser problem ,even physical problems can be partially dealt with in this way.
Equalizing them can also help to create some type of harmony. Peace takes practice. Rick
Sorry rarely "correct" myself OR OTHERS. But should read "NEVER be afraid to show a weakness" or problem ,even a physical problem,. Rick

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9911 May 4, 2015
honeymylove wrote:
Think that All women are dumb...some only plays that way :o)
This means that the 'some' are conniving.
Doesn't seem to enthusiastic for the guy looking for a sincere woman.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9912 May 4, 2015
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry rarely "correct" myself OR OTHERS. But should read "NEVER be afraid to show a weakness" or problem ,even a physical problem,. Rick
Depends on who observes the weakness.
Those who want to help will offer help, while those who only admire your strengths may shun you or ridicule you for those weaknesses.

I had observed this in my own life and others who had a weakness or two disclosed.

A dude that may see another dudes weaknesses might ridicule or shun.
When I see this happening, I attempt to re-establish the credibility of the person who is the topic at hand. But the grimy s.o.b. will downplay or state that I, as the redeemer, "tries to make peace" and salt their egotistical euphoria.

Dudes like this act like children and/or hoes, plain in simple, because only petty kids and women gossip and talk shit instead of uplifiting someone.

I attempt many times, but the disdained person whom I try to re-convince cannot be moved.

Therefore, a man should not become 'judge and executioner' because somewhere down the line, a 'punisher' will judge him, may it be some religious entity, or some insane bastard like me who would like to bust him in the head with a rock for sentencing someone who may not be aware of their weakness.

Easy to complain, but slow to assist. A man should not be this way, for empathy, in metaphysical terms, is a male trait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Dogen 205,401
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 14,174
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min Northbound 33,345
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 11 min beatlesinthebog 699
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Northbound 59,984
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 14 min Grace Nerissa 3,378
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 18 min Grace Nerissa 2,983
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 197,805
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 7 hr TheJerseyDevil 37
More from around the web