Things men should not do
A man

United States

#9850 Mar 15, 2015
Ignore much needed tools,trucks,engines and peace.dont ignore.dont fear the reaper

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#9851 Mar 15, 2015
Whine, pizz, bytch and moan about life, it is what you make it.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#9852 Mar 15, 2015
Stab crotch crabs with an ice-pick.
A man

United States

#9853 Mar 15, 2015
The same 2 people that try to vote you down couldn't have done better than that.i live with 3 females that i can barely stand.so I really know how it is.probably a woman defending a woman or some sensitive girly guy.this is the man page.they are only arrows^
A man

United States

#9854 Mar 15, 2015
They only talk to you when they want something.otherwise they are in pain and hard of hearing.always sleeping and stick you with the bills.they like to keep moving from house to house.what is this,
Menards?
A man

United States

#9855 Mar 15, 2015
They always have something to say away from you,but they will pry info out of you.they won't pay for car insurance but if it lapses,it will cost you.and you do all the repairs.they always make you feel like it is over.i just have a place to rest my head if i keep working
A man

United States

#9856 Mar 15, 2015
SLY WEST wrote:
Tell her to bait her own damn Hook!
That is a good one.fortunately they know.they get all the fish.i buy the tags but have a hard time bagging any.maybe I need different bait and technique
A man

United States

#9857 Mar 15, 2015
I am glad they had to take care of the drama and the pissy clothes and crappy diapers.good thing i raced off to work

“Learning from others is good.”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9858 Mar 15, 2015
A man wrote:
They only talk to you when they want something.otherwise they are in pain and hard of hearing.always sleeping and stick you with the bills.they like to keep moving from house to house.what is this,
Menards?
You have some issues. You live with THREE women, yet you have all this hostility towards them ?

Things that make me go HMM.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9859 Mar 15, 2015
Give Birth........:(
A man

United States

#9860 Mar 17, 2015
I give them all of my support but i am still a man and I deserve respect.i have a normal family.but it is American to live your life as you wish.people who know me think i am an all right guy because i don't hang out in bars and i pay my bills.my kid had way too many toys but i buy more and he still gets outta hand.so you probably shouldn't be judging anyone on here.i already hashed out my issues with them long ago.last night we were talking about buying land.just keep it real.that will never happen if you are only on here to judge.it is a guy thing.we agree on most things at work and true men have their own opinions at times.we get things done.i ain't down with people being soft.man up and stand up.america is full of wimps who expect us to take care of their problems.i am pointing at the high female prison population.prisons are overcrowded with women.this cannot be blamed on men no longer.this country has real backbone and I am here to make it stronger.the times may have changed but i haven't.i wish to be independent and keep my family off of medication that is toxic to the body.they should be in church.they should not see doctors.they have more appointments than my mom and sister did and that was 20 years ago.you are working real hard and one of them turns to you and asks you to go to the embarrassing food pantry.if that isn't enough,people are breathing down your neck in the wic food checkout line.people are too nosy and i have put a stop to it.i am not proud of food stamps and i did away with my social security and unemployment benefits.i will do a better job working and living within my means.my father and grandfather never had us on all these handouts.because they provided enough.families of 8 kids.but nobody was hungry.everyone was educated and in the army.people were in the woods looking for food like their people did.look at cookouts!people still cook and camp far away from home.all you see on TV is survival and fix it shows.locking your homes and businesses up from your own family and thieves is survival.it will be there tomorrow.so you should feel for what is being said.i have a real voice.i am not privellaged in a big city.i have what I need where I can here the birds chirping and I can see cars driving about 2 miles away.i eat venison that I harvested.i plant my own food,raise birds for meat or eggs.i have fresh water and we are talking about making our own energy to give back to the power company.i am working(with)the system.all i see is complaining from everywhere but the ones taking action are world war 2 veterans.vietnam veterans i am most proud of.and todays veterans seem to readjust just fine.if they can call football players veterans and animal doctors vets,then don't call me anything.seems like we are all treated the same.kids are smarter these days.we should pass on things to our children.like these posts and all of our possessions.we should look out for future generations.they need us.america will not close the door.it is wide open.that being said..........if Americans can't take care of its own people,lets let in Mexico,let in cuba and Ukraine,Africa and all the poor and huddled masses who will take care of America.because that is what is happening.and they take care of Mexico by sending money back.welcome to America!
A man

United States

#9861 Mar 17, 2015
Don't listen to people who don't pay your bills.listen to yourself.your way is the only way.rambo had to find his own way

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#9862 Mar 17, 2015
...remove any body parts.
mullet

United States

#9863 Mar 17, 2015
Spotted Girl wrote:
...remove any body parts.
You have a horrible avatar
LOL

Upper Sandusky, OH

#9864 Mar 17, 2015
mullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours looks a bit...flushed.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#9865 Mar 17, 2015
mullet wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it isn't me.

...insult others.
Lord Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#9866 Mar 18, 2015
Spotted Girl wrote:
Dress like a girl.
Right.
Lord Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#9867 Mar 18, 2015
Things men should not do: talk about sex & girls all the time.

That sht is fking annoying...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9869 Mar 18, 2015
Man, sex is great.
I love women.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9870 Mar 18, 2015
Men shouldn't prefer to talk about men dressing like girls over talking about sex and girls.

:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Grace Nerissa 56,112
Rebel vs American Flag (Jul '15) 7 min Go Blue Forever 444
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 47 min stacked and proud 168
True False Game (Jun '11) 53 min stacked and proud 12,191
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 58 min stacked and proud 32,194
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 12,781
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,318
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr fugly and scum 7,094
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 191,084
More from around the web