Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9733 Mar 13, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Does he REALLY need to know that? Perhaps, You should take him to the Bank..And maybe, he'll GRASP it better.
WHAT is this Thread again..oh Yeah!!
FLASH...Teenage Girls!!!
GROSS!!
Got it girl and he kinda does now..LMAO

Level 9

Location hidden

#9734 Mar 13, 2014
Play games with a woman...especially one who know how to play the game better.
and angel said to him

Castroville, TX

#9735 Mar 13, 2014
things men should not do.... they shoud always believe you even if you are crazy because the woman is just trying to prove that she is the real deal ! thank you milk and honey

Level 9

Location hidden

#9737 Mar 13, 2014
Men should not tell a woman that he loves her unless he really does.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9738 Mar 15, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Take ADVANTAGE of ANY Woman..and Make her CRY!!
PR!CKS!!
Now she would know what to be watchful for. Advantages only come to how much was laid on the shelf. Only put in 3 ounces instead of 10. Make it a good 3 ounces with child proof opening. Takes longer for the curious one who would take advantage of ten. Next, she can watch the shelves empty as she plans her inventory of 4 ounces to put on the shelf. After a while she will be so good that she can offer bozos BOGOs.

Keep track of inventory and be inventive instead of selling so much so quick.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9739 Mar 15, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Men should not tell a woman that he loves her unless he really does.
Actions speak louder than words. The words are the rebates after the sell. Doesnt make since to offer a rebate on what did not sell.

Double check those receipts, you sexy creatures...and make a tax write off with them.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9740 Mar 15, 2014
I spelled sense wrong again...
a man should not forget how to spell correctly.
and a man should not be afraid to mention his mistakes. It shows he is thinking. ;)

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#9741 Mar 15, 2014
...anything... cause deep down we all know that no matter what we do, we're gonna hang for it someday...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9742 Mar 15, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Tug at a Woman's Arm..To Hurty her along.
GET YOUR FREAKIN' HOOKS OFF ME, DUDE!!
Why wont he just say "babe, lets go and get the wheels rollin" at least? And plus if u dont wanna go, he should just slowly move away from what is gettin your attention or find a way to finalize what is slowing him up.
A dude gotsta motivate with humor or style, not with force or rude cohersion.
Oops! Just gave away male game for free.
Hey, but if she knows game then she will recognize what he is trying to do and play along with the game.
But...he wont tell u what cards he is playing.

Hmmm...m y s t e r y m a n. That part of the game just has to be played out. Here is the rules...hope game players arent too square to not play it right.
;)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9743 Mar 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
...anything... cause deep down we all know that no matter what we do, we're gonna hang for it someday...
dont be your own judge and executioner! Rob a few trains before accepting the noose. At least you would enjoy getting there.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9744 Mar 15, 2014
and angel said to him wrote:
things men should not do.... they shoud always believe you even if you are crazy because the woman is just trying to prove that she is the real deal ! thank you milk and honey
shoot, if he is still sticking around then the proofs in da pudding. Unless she keeps doing that to justify a sevenhold return. "No two for ones, baby. But i got a surprise for you..." Shelves are available to distribs and customers. But guarantee if it keeps getting sold, it is gonna be some good stuff.
This ideology also lowers competition, thus nullifying insecurities and gives him the chance to deliver a good product...whatever it may be...without her even having to continuously read the label by her continuousl having to rep her product.

Keep it cool. We all wanna buy, ladies. Keep your products sweet, simple and spicy without any risks of male heartburn or PTSD while he partakes. If not...the can is placed back on the shelf...and the aisles are long......without being stated contradictorily, of course.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9745 Mar 15, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Play games with a woman...especially one who know how to play the game better.
depends if it is a tug of war or playing house.
there is alot of mistrust in the midst of this forum. People are people no matter what...and there are alot of people.
by you developing a defensive strategy, you will be ome offensive. Lay and play the chips, girly girl and accept the game for what it is...you have enough of chips to not wonder what he is playing. Keep it non defensive and you will find a few enjoyable players. Some in it for a short moment while others play longer. At least you got to play...and i bet u had some fun playing too. ;)
Expect to lose and win...and when to fold to prevent losing. Would suck for him if he realized he played wrong after playing. Bluff em, honeymoon...and he might like the way u play...and play along while bejng real about your expectations of what u wanna win. Win cool, dont cheat like those who have cheated against u. U too smoove to get mad playing.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9746 Mar 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
...suppress their animal instincts...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gmbf6Qagj7UXX
we can still be animal...but a cool animal.
i love women with a passion as some may say i am a womanizer. No. I love their essence...but have to control my reactions.

I admit, i like the shape of a woman's body. They are some beautifully crafted creatures physically.
i look at thighs, lips, eyes, etc daily and think of making love to 80 percent of the woman i see. Not because im perverted, but because they are beautiful. Then...the logical man kicks in. Is she mentally stable, is she a mellow person, does she share my interests, is her personality one of which i can be motivated to optimize my courtship abilities with her. How is her ethics. All those is she a person whose presence i enjoy stuff.

Then if the pragmatism test fails, i get upset that her physical doesnt compliment her physical; a smurk endows my face saying "damn it, and u r such a sexy creature...but i cannot continue this relationship. It will not fulfill any of us because it is not what is preferred.

So then she gets placed back into the mode of animalistic male imagination of how id like to physically please her. Its insanity at its best but it stops wasted time and emotion by being non animalistic.
And i wont fart while we hold hands too. Unless she loves me enough to tolerate the smell. Lol

All about tolerance.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9747 Mar 15, 2014
Physical doesnt compliment her mental...that is.
oh well, i lust after women. But i control my impulses to be non offensive. But if given the chance, i will feed her strawberries with her breakfast while making love to her. Best cup of joe before any morning.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9748 Mar 15, 2014
Ha ha...feed the berry with it in my lips so she has no choice but to kiss me.
a man should not be afraid to admit that he is an animal. It is how u do, not what u do that matters.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#9749 Mar 16, 2014
HOSE away their KIDDIES..Chalk HOPSCOTCH!!!

MEANIE DA-DA!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#9750 Mar 17, 2014
Tell a lady he is her friend and will always be there for her. Then turn his back on her...You call that a friend?!?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#9751 Mar 17, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Tell a lady he is her friend and will always be there for her. Then turn his back on her...You call that a friend?!?
please
all
OMEGAS
Track That Tramp
Michel Lee Lebaran
She has literally STOLEN Everything FROM ME Casey LORENDIA FEWELL
She might even have my phone right now because I accidently left it at someones house.

Twin towers Test Treasure Please.....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#9752 Mar 17, 2014
call me on the line call me call me any any time .... please.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#9753 Mar 17, 2014
KISS a Chick w/Cigarette Breath.

GAG!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min A Noted Ferrerman 22,230
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 6 min Old Sam 1,382
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 6 min Sam 1,391
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Old Sam 6,718
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 8 min Old Sam 1,579
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min Old Sam 3,895
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 120,870
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 10 min Mitt s Santorum S... 30
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 148,965
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr dragoon70056 36
True or False Game 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 377

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE