#9714 Feb 5, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
YELL at their Wives .
yell back.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#9715 Mar 6, 2014
Take ADVANTAGE of ANY Woman..and Make her CRY!!

PR!CKS!!

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9716 Mar 10, 2014
SPIT on the Sidewalk!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9717 Mar 10, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Men should not have joint bank accounts with women. Whatever he came in with the relationship with is what he should leave out with. Easier transition.
Also, men should not have lust as a driving force to be with a woman. She may have the n
most succulent legs, breasts, etc that he may had seen for a while but if she is not psychologically compatible then it is a waste of time dealing with her. First like her for her mind so he wont get into the situation where he is having sex with her and he asks himself 'Why am i having sex with her? I really dont like her". Orgasm will die along with the loss of thrill. Like her mind, bruh.
Oh the back account..You got that right..If a man comes into a relationship with nothing he sure needs to leave with NOTHING...

Level 9

Location hidden

#9718 Mar 10, 2014
Mess with a woman cause you think she is stupid...she is smarter than what she acts..

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9719 Mar 10, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the back account..You got that right..If a man comes into a relationship with nothing he sure needs to leave with NOTHING...
Nah.. Don't agree with THAT!! When two people in LOVE..Get Married... They are STARTING out Fresh..Which Means..Together they Will Create their Life together.. By Pooling the earned money to Furnish the house, Buy Food, etc.

Marriage takes Two to Tangle.. Doing things TOGETHER Makes a Marriage LAST through the UP'S and DOWN'S of LIFE Itself!!

;)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9720 Mar 10, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the back account..You got that right..If a man comes into a relationship with nothing he sure needs to leave with NOTHING...
What if he comes into it with a lot more than you have? Sounds like you've been with losers.

My wife and I have one bank account that we share. What's mine is hers.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9721 Mar 10, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Nah.. Don't agree with THAT!! When two people in LOVE..Get Married... They are STARTING out Fresh..Which Means..Together they Will Create their Life together.. By Pooling the earned money to Furnish the house, Buy Food, etc.
Marriage takes Two to Tangle.. Doing things TOGETHER Makes a Marriage LAST through the UP'S and DOWN'S of LIFE Itself!!
;)
It's suppose to work like that but it doesn't all the time..An elder man(my neighbor) once said to me..so-so(my husband's name) has it made and doesn't realize it.That I put 90 % into the marriage and hubby only 10 %...another even said I thought she would leave you since you quit your job.....you better keep her...Things happens in a marriage that makes things different and difficult..I say..take care of yourself even if you are married..

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9722 Mar 10, 2014
Hmmm. I agree with most everything above about split property & TOGETHER property.
Now I think most of use saying anything here are probably working folks also. IF we were discussing VERY lg. assets then no doubt A LOT is different. & that depends on what state you live in also.
I liked the neighbors view on things :).
I was married for 20 plus yrs. & ALWAYS split EVERYTHING,
worked non stop for 25 yrs.,BUT just the opposite ,in a very short time ,third parties somehow convinced my former spouse, I WAS controlling EVERYTHING ? LOL LOL LOL ,still funny,
I HAD DIRECT DEPOSIT ON A JOINT ACCOUNT ,OFTEN WITH 3 JOBS,plus side work,& in the end owned 3 properties, 4 vehicles & never even had a drivers licence lol.,used a 20 thousand $ ins. payout to set up a college fund & fund to cover all further property taxes & ins. "just in case" plus MY 401 k .
I leaned ONE thing "just in case " DOES happen & real fast sometimes.
On topic ,just for men ? Being A MAN & having manners,I guess there might still be a place for a John Wayne or two in the world. Rick

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#9723 Mar 10, 2014
Like Pull "IT" Out Before The Swelling Goes Down,...

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9724 Mar 11, 2014
I know I rambled a bit. BUT left out a lot. I know what being A MAN
is all about though. For those other connections that were discussed. I "feel" this sums it up pretty good. Rick
In Spite Of Ourselves - John Prine, Iris DeMent

http://youtu.be/fRb1h989_jk

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#9725 Mar 11, 2014
...suppress their animal instincts...

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9726 Mar 11, 2014
Tug at a Woman's Arm..To Hurty her along.

GET YOUR FREAKIN' HOOKS OFF ME, DUDE!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#9727 Mar 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he comes into it with a lot more than you have? Sounds like you've been with losers.
My wife and I have one bank account that we share. What's mine is hers.
If he came into the marriage with more than me..than he can keep it...But if I bust my azz to have what WE have you better believe I'm getting my share especially if we had problems before and I was gonna give it all to him just for him to be on this way...Even what I had before we got together....But he says that is way too easy..Hell,he ask for it..He will have a fight on his hand.....LMAO..we have 2 joint account and he doesn't even know how to write a check out or do anything else.I take care of everything.....I'm not as dumb as I may look..He knows that...It would be nice to share things equally.
babygotback

Roanoke, VA

#9728 Mar 11, 2014
push their luck..

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9729 Mar 11, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>If he came into the marriage with more than me..than he can keep it...But if I bust my azz to have what WE have you better believe I'm getting my share especially if we had problems before and I was gonna give it all to him just for him to be on this way...Even what I had before we got together....But he says that is way too easy..Hell,he ask for it..He will have a fight on his hand.....LMAO..we have 2 joint account and he doesn't even know how to write a check out or do anything else.I take care of everything.....I'm not as dumb as I may look..He knows that...It would be nice to share things equally.
Chick..Did ya EVER think to SHOW him HOW to write a CHECK or use a Credit Card?? Material things CAN hold a spouse back..IF they are UNHAPPY in the Marriage..If you are RENTING.. LEAVE IT!! If you both OWN the Home Abd WANT out of the Marriage..Get new places to live..DIVIDE all the possessions and SELL the House!! And START your NEW Lives...Separately!!

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9730 Mar 11, 2014
...GO through LIFE..NOT knowing HOW to Write a Check,!

Level 9

Location hidden

#9731 Mar 12, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Chick..Did ya EVER think to SHOW him HOW to write a CHECK or use a Credit Card?? Material things CAN hold a spouse back..IF they are UNHAPPY in the Marriage..If you are RENTING.. LEAVE IT!! If you both OWN the Home Abd WANT out of the Marriage..Get new places to live..DIVIDE all the possessions and SELL the House!! And START your NEW Lives...Separately!!
I've tried to show him how to write a check....and that's not all.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#9732 Mar 12, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried to show him how to write a check....and that's not all.
Does he REALLY need to know that? Perhaps, You should take him to the Bank..And maybe, he'll GRASP it better.

WHAT is this Thread again..oh Yeah!!

FLASH...Teenage Girls!!!

GROSS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min COOTERDOG 23,978
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min John Bender 37,486
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 min Radical Miracle 8,038
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 18 min liarmouth 141
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min DanFromSmithville 127,545
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 22 min liarmouth 52
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 27 min Dr Wu 1,079
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min wichita-rick 151,073

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE