“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9693 Jan 26, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
Talk about sex 24/7.. Its a real turn off..
more than a turn off than someone talking about their feelings all the time or what someone did to them to make them upset. I agree!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9694 Jan 26, 2014
Bad Tooth wrote:
Exposé yourself to your inebriated sister inlaw.
hey, at least she clearly understands why her sister got married.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9695 Jan 26, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Whip out..Your Calculater at the Dinner Table.. on Your FIRST DATE!!!
yeah, unacceptible like browsing thru the email or contacts list on the cell phone on the first date. Guess the cell phone user is looking for someone to pay the dinner to evade getting those Palmolive soft hands.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9696 Jan 26, 2014
Seriously I Aint Gay wrote:
If you are straight and do not want to be mistaken for being gay, not that there is anything wrong with that, go shopping for a bedroom set with your buddy.
depends on the theme of the set. Dora the Explorer for the kids...acceptible. NFL team pillowcases...maybe. But a theme with flowers? Yup, dudes are bed buddies. Hope the flowers are dark to hide the soon to be colon stains. Lol.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#9697 Jan 26, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Now if ur talkin about a simple Duncan Hinez sheet cake with the frosting from the shelf then u have somethin going on! Times i can be superlatively frugal so when the cake attack hits a man's brain, the over the counter stuff wins with no competition. I buy the box of mix then the frosting bjt sometimes i become a lazy bastard and just leave the frosting sitting in my cupboard and just start cutting into the cake...even when the thing is still hot from baking.
Then next month, i rediscover the frosting...but no cake to put it on. The hell with it...start shoveling the spoon right in the frosting. I know its strange. Even peanut butter shares the same fate. But i have yet to conquer jelly like that...
Would u consider a fella terrible for doing such things?
Easier the better for me... Not really into eating the frosting straight from the container though. You might rethink that and wait for your lady friend to show up to help you out with that.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9698 Jan 26, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Easier the better for me... Not really into eating the frosting straight from the container though. You might rethink that and wait for your lady friend to show up to help you out with that.
nah, she likes whipped cream. And she is interesting too because she is into alot of things some people are not really into.
thanks for the suggestion!

“OH MY”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Costume malfunction

#9699 Jan 28, 2014
Get a little hissy when you call them by one of their names they use when answering the phone...It's still you dear not matter what name...

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#9700 Jan 28, 2014
Get up in the middle of the night and talk to the insurance agent,...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9701 Jan 28, 2014
Date anyone who talks fast and runs their words together as if that person was having seizures.
You know, someone who says 20 nouns in 5 seconds within 1 sentence...and usually the sentence is about some ole irrelevant bullshit event...terrible conversationalists.
BREATHE AND USE PERIODS, MUPHUKA!!:-(

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9702 Jan 28, 2014
cjt12 wrote:
Get up in the middle of the night and talk to the insurance agent,...
Be sure wifey works a graveyard shift so that he can 'work' at nite too..

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9703 Jan 28, 2014
Kat Kaye wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have stopped at...Talk!
For a minute, it seemed liked the subject switched to 'women'.
Damn...u had me fooled for a second. ;-)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9704 Jan 28, 2014
Tell jokes that a lady might take objectively instead of subjectively. It's all in good fun...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#9705 Jan 29, 2014
Wear Polyester Leisure suits ....ewwwww!!
Hip Hop No Nos

Medford, NY

#9706 Jan 29, 2014
Grab themselves while talking to others.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9707 Jan 29, 2014
Hip Hop No Nos wrote:
Grab themselves while talking to others.
Hey man, Im just tryna prevent my nuts from gettin kicked.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9708 Jan 29, 2014
GOT a BLANK book the SIZE of the WEBSTER DICTIONARY .COLLEGE VERSION???

I REST MY CASE...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9709 Jan 31, 2014
Men should not think that all cops are really out to personally protect and serve them.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#9710 Feb 1, 2014
Wear thongs

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9711 Feb 1, 2014
Men should not have joint bank accounts with women. Whatever he came in with the relationship with is what he should leave out with. Easier transition.

Also, men should not have lust as a driving force to be with a woman. She may have the n
most succulent legs, breasts, etc that he may had seen for a while but if she is not psychologically compatible then it is a waste of time dealing with her. First like her for her mind so he wont get into the situation where he is having sex with her and he asks himself 'Why am i having sex with her? I really dont like her". Orgasm will die along with the loss of thrill. Like her mind, bruh.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9712 Feb 1, 2014
Lastly, men should not talk bullshit as if it was sincere. Had observed a few egotistical muphukaz in my time and they are corny bastards. The fellas had to prove themselves like they were the shit by talkin shit. Talkin shit is for amusement or starting fights, not to prove to your friends that u r the shit when u really aint because u are being a pussy behind a mask instead of speaking what u really are. And the shit talk dont convince a smart man. Stop fronting; be real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 min Jenny Craig 46,080
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min -Lea- 22,536
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 9 min NotaGoth 1,469
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 10 min Hey Its Emma 23,977
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,430
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min The Dude 122,181
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 16 min DILF 575
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr -Shaman- 7,029
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tom2Tone 149,557
True or False Game 3 hr DILF 621