“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9629 Jan 2, 2014
Wear earrings and long or braided hair like girls and gay men.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9630 Jan 2, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
But cornrows were the style in the 1990s. You can't knock that part of cultural history. At least dudes had a blowout across when they took the braids out. I didn't rock the braids back then. But I knew some dudes who wore them and wouldn't hesitate to beat someone down. Now if they had Jeri curls, I'd prob laugh. Wouldn't want some oily headed dude beat me down. Id get a lighter and fry some brains before that happens.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9631 Jan 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
A true gentleman will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
never know. He might see something in her that she doesnt know about herself. Ran into a few ladies like that who loved drama and complacency.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9632 Jan 3, 2014
Men shall not walk thy woman's poodle in public without pit bull in thy other hand.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9633 Jan 3, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
LOL LOL LOL .

Never had an earring or even my hair in a pony tail let alone braids ,but I guess I am wrong by those standards lol , my hair is longer than my daughter was longer than my 3 sisters my Mom when we lived in the same town. ALWAYS been 101% MAN though,just don't like a cold or sunburned neck. Rick

Oh & "Gay men " & long hair ??????? LOL LOL LOL
That is about as instastereotyped as me being a druggie because I have long hair lol

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9634 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL .
Never had an earring or even my hair in a pony tail let alone braids ,but I guess I am wrong by those standards lol , my hair is longer than my daughter was longer than my 3 sisters my Mom when we lived in the same town. ALWAYS been 101% MAN though,just don't like a cold or sunburned neck. Rick
That is about as instastereotyped as me being a druggie because I have long hair lol
samson was the man so wuts up wit that stereotype? History of men with long hair dates back way before flower children. But u may sho k the hell out of a dude if he sees u from a distance wondering if u were a woman. It is just what we have been programmed to observe.
I admit, even I had seen sexy bald women. Their noggin would be an extra place to apply body oil on.:)
Nonetheless, hair is hair. But an extraordinarily hairy woman, meaning hairy thorax, would be a challenge to accept.

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9635 Jan 3, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>samson was the man so wuts up wit that stereotype? History of men with long hair dates back way before flower children. But u may sho k the hell out of a dude if he sees u from a distance wondering if u were a woman. It is just what we have been programmed to observe.
I admit, even I had seen sexy bald women. Their noggin would be an extra place to apply body oil on.:)
Nonetheless, hair is hair. But an extraordinarily hairy woman, meaning hairy thorax, would be a challenge to accept.

Yes I agree. I have always been through that double take from guys who had previously been trying to check out my butt :) lol. a handlebar mustache wasn't what they wanted on their auburn haired beauty queen apparently lol
Yes hairy chested women would be a bit much :) The auto response of a druggie is the one I have most often have challenged in the Bible belt though.
IF I were up to up to something I would be just the opposite of what was expected,in order to get away with it.:) Rick

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9636 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL .
It is not a stereotype. This is America, and in American, there are supposed to be things ONLY for men to wear, and things ONLY for women to wear. Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair. If you have the wrong hair length for your gender, you are either LGBT or were not raised properly. If you have a healthy, masculine gender, you'd never want to wear long hair nor braids while living here in America. If you have a healthy feminine gender, you'd never want to wear short hair while living in America.

Same for earrings. An earring represents a penis, and a piercing hole a vagina, and the person with the piercing receives a stud through the hole.

As for Blacks, their skin color doesn't exempt them from wearing the correct clothes and hairstyle for their gender. If they lack the morals and brains to do that, they should leave the US. In the US, we should ONLY have ONE culture. You'd expect that gender bender crap in uncivilized parts of the world. If you lack the brains to avoid it, then move to Africa or wherever. If they wear earrings and braids here, it must be to be attractive for the other gay men in prison. It is so stupid wearing a female hairstyle, female earrings, loose clothes like a woman, and then want to beat someone up for staring at them. If they don't want the attention of men, they shouldn't dress in ways that get it.
Frosty

Euless, TX

#9637 Jan 3, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a stereotype. This is America, and in American, there are supposed to be things ONLY for men to wear, and things ONLY for women to wear. Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair. If you have the wrong hair length for your gender, you are either LGBT or were not raised properly. If you have a healthy, masculine gender, you'd never want to wear long hair nor braids while living here in America. If you have a healthy feminine gender, you'd never want to wear short hair while living in America.

Same for earrings. An earring represents a penis, and a piercing hole a vagina, and the person with the piercing receives a stud through the hole.

As for Blacks, their skin color doesn't exempt them from wearing the correct clothes and hairstyle for their gender. If they lack the morals and brains to do that, they should leave the US. In the US, we should ONLY have ONE culture. You'd expect that gender bender crap in uncivilized parts of the world. If you lack the brains to avoid it, then move to Africa or wherever. If they wear earrings and braids here, it must be to be attractive for the other gay men in prison. It is so stupid wearing a female hairstyle, female earrings, loose clothes like a woman, and then want to beat someone up for staring at them. If they don't want the attention of men, they shouldn't dress in ways that get it.
I just could not finish reading this crap. Lived in the basement long?

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9638 Jan 3, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a stereotype. This is America, and in American, there are supposed to be things ONLY for men to wear, and things ONLY for women to wear. Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair. If you have the wrong hair length for your gender, you are either LGBT or were not raised properly. If you have a healthy, masculine gender, you'd never want to wear long hair nor braids while living here in America. If you have a healthy feminine gender, you'd never want to wear short hair while living in America.
well, I gotsta say this, u r introducing conformity to the point where everyone has to be the same, act the same, talk the same...in other words become carbon copies. Diversity is what the U.S. represents so the idea u have mentioned contradicts what the nation claims to be. Marketing to the same type of ppl would be stale and non innovative. Learning to embrace differences would fade away making its citizens complacent in only knowing one type of lifestyle.
It's understood that similar lifestyles would spawn less litigation between citizens and we would all vote for the same elected official without the need for political debates. Everyone would have to wear the same clothing as if they were in a catholic school. Women could not sport the french haircut, etc.
But in the long run u would develop protesters of the norm and the diversity battle would still carry on.
What u mention would be great for a dress code for a company of employees in a corporate environment, but telling a woman that she cannot wear or dress a certain way would aggravate her and call u a dictator of personal lifestyle...aka Miss Kim Jung Purple.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9639 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree. I have always been through that double take from guys who had previously been trying to check out my butt :) lol. a handlebar mustache wasn't what they wanted on their auburn haired beauty queen apparently lol
Yes hairy chested women would be a bit much :) The auto response of a druggie is the one I have most often have challenged in the Bible belt though.
IF I were up to up to something I would be just the opposite of what was expected,in order to get away with it.:) Rick
I see a getaway car in the scenario. Am I thinkin wrong? If so, I have this cave to stash the money in. 10 percent of the proceedings would be asked for then we can shake hands, Rick. I'm for it. U got a deal?

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9640 Jan 3, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>I see a getaway car in the scenario. Am I thinkin wrong? If so, I have this cave to stash the money in. 10 percent of the proceedings would be asked for then we can shake hands, Rick. I'm for it. U got a deal?
"AUTO- response" not to be mistaken for "Get a way CAR" that may lead to in CAR serration
I would pay the 10% though ,even though I own a vehicle I can not legally drive.
BUT I am so clean & 'normal" I don't even use beer boxes to move with :)
I hope your name here is actually telling of something real? if so kudos to you. we all do really live in a Lg. Community. Even in that cave we would sill have neighbors.
I am still the kind of MAN that can do business on a handshake though:)
Although as we just figured out I may be apprehensive if you were a PURPLE hairy chested woman.
On topic. I am serious with my own hair though , 1/2 the reason I keep it long now,in the bible belt is to keep the others guessing :) some ask where they score:) others ask me IF I want to score, while others autoassume I am doing something wrong :) lol .
The I must look a certain way to be an american is among the funniest stuff I have come across in a long time. I like history , a LOT of the reason for cutting hair is more to do with hygiene, i.e. lice,mites & no clean water.
Thanks for attempting to respond to the purple person, I keep swallowing to hard to make a clear sentence. Rick

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9641 Jan 3, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand ,A# I 1st think this was written in humor.B if it wasn't just YOU hiding behind a screen name on the WWW , leaves YOU behind in ANY logical conversation.
"Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair." ???? LOL LOL
Where did you find this law written at ? I thought I had been in ,even arrested in a lot of the most back water off the grid places across the U.S. & even sherriff Bubba himself never recited that one. The writers of the constitution likely had long hair themselves. That is supposed to about as American as it gets. Right?
"healthy, masculine gender," LOL LOL what is that even supposed to mean? ever been around a "muscle beach" 1/2 the guys around those places have perfectly manicured EVERYTHING the hair,muscles,clothes & are as Gay as a kid at Disneyland!
My daughter went to the beauty parlor today wearing levis,a flannel shirt & got curls & her nails done,did something go wrong in her parenting? please inform me? Is her status as an AMERICAN lowered? hr I.Q.? should I take her off the honors list?
By what your telling me here I am not worthy to even be an AMERICAN? & am regressed by some % on an I..Q TEST? is that a correct ASS umption to make?
What about Military service,is all that meaningless ,once the hair is grown out again?
My Grandma was a mechanic,dressed in mens work clothes her whole life,was married to a man,BUT she also had Biceps ,was she a bad AMERICAN too?
"Same for earrings. An earring represents a penis, and a piercing hole a vagina, and the person with the piercing receives a stud through the hole" as they say on the WWW besides LOL LOL where did you learn that & can you provide a link lol lol sorry no response.?
"In the US, we should ONLY have ONE culture"

That my friend has started MORE wars & separations in the christian churches than any other statement!!!! Read much???? sorry I already know the answer!
"f they don't want the attention of men, they shouldn't dress in ways that get it"

That is creeping VERY CLOSE to edge where someone is blaming the victim for the crime,i.e. if she wasn't dressed that way she would not have been RAPED!!!! not to dam* funny any way you want to play it.

I play nice & am even willing to try to understand some of what you really perceive as a correct way for all of us to live? Is an awfully Lg. Country with A LOT of different cultures though,so making a copy & paste AMERICAN might be tough. Rick

Frosty

Euless, TX

#9642 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand ,A# I 1st think this was written in humor.B if it wasn't just YOU hiding behind a screen name on the WWW , leaves YOU behind in ANY logical conversation.
"Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair." ???? LOL LOL
Where did you find this law written at ? I thought I had been in ,even arrested in a lot of the most back water off the grid places across the U.S. & even sherriff Bubba himself never recited that one. The writers of the constitution likely had long hair themselves. That is supposed to about as American as it gets. Right?
"healthy, masculine gender," LOL LOL what is that even supposed to mean? ever been around a "muscle beach" 1/2 the guys around those places have perfectly manicured EVERYTHING the hair,muscles,clothes & are as Gay as a kid at Disneyland!
My daughter went to the beauty parlor today wearing levis,a flannel shirt & got curls & her nails done,did something go wrong in her parenting? please inform me? Is her status as an AMERICAN lowered? hr I.Q.? should I take her off the honors list?
By what your telling me here I am not worthy to even be an AMERICAN? & am regressed by some % on an I..Q TEST? is that a correct ASS umption to make?
What about Military service,is all that meaningless ,once the hair is grown out again?
My Grandma was a mechanic,dressed in mens work clothes her whole life,was married to a man,BUT she also had Biceps ,was she a bad AMERICAN too?
"Same for earrings. An earring represents a penis, and a piercing hole a vagina, and the person with the piercing receives a stud through the hole" as they say on the WWW besides LOL LOL where did you learn that & can you provide a link lol lol sorry no response.?
"In the US, we should ONLY have ONE culture"

That my friend has started MORE wars & separations in the christian churches than any other statement!!!! Read much???? sorry I already know the answer!
"f they don't want the attention of men, they shouldn't dress in ways that get it"

That is creeping VERY CLOSE to edge where someone is blaming the victim for the crime,i.e. if she wasn't dressed that way she would not have been RAPED!!!! not to dam* funny any way you want to play it.

I play nice & am even willing to try to understand some of what you really perceive as a correct way for all of us to live? Is an awfully Lg. Country with A LOT of different cultures though,so making a copy & paste AMERICAN might be tough. Rick
Stands up and applauds. Well said Sir.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9643 Jan 10, 2014
LOL wrote:
Come home late from work with the scent of another woman freshly on your breath.
SOLUTION: Spearmint Kotex.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9644 Jan 10, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are going to go with these archaic assumptions of culture and gender then you as a woman shouldn't even be questioning a man in the first place

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9645 Jan 11, 2014
Oh my that ridiculous logic sounds sooo familiar doesn't it FTW!!! Why make a new sock if ur are going to continue acting just the same. Lmmfao

What is up with these delusions that her thoughts are the rules of the land and of Topix just wow!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9646 Jan 11, 2014
Use the same condom again.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9647 Jan 11, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Oh my that ridiculous logic sounds sooo familiar doesn't it FTW!!! Why make a new sock if ur are going to continue acting just the same. Lmmfao
What is up with these delusions that her thoughts are the rules of the land and of Topix just wow!!!
Maybe she just needs A one eyed, one horned flying purple p****y eater!

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Miss You!!

#9648 Jan 12, 2014
they should not put the blame on thier lady friend and act like they are all sweet and innocent..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 7,210
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 6,715
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min CJ Rocker 3,766
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Proud To Be Trina 150,995
One word~~multiple meanings! (Oct '13) 11 min -CatCiao- 717
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 15 min Mechanic 24,683
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 17 min -CatCiao- 534
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 19 min -CatCiao- 7,985
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 41 min Grace Nerissa 37,480
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 23,923
Bill Cosby 3 hr FTW Forever 176

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE