Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9615 Aug 30, 2013
believe they can multi-task better than women

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9616 Aug 30, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Marissa 2..yes I will agree Enzo is very sexy..he knows he will always have my vote..:o)..you have a great day..
Thank You...he will always have mine as well...:)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#9617 Aug 30, 2013
never leave the toilet seat up..

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Toronto, Canada

#9618 Aug 30, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Step in front of a Chick..at a Fast Food Restaurant!!
HOW RUDE!!!!
Especially if the chick is really fat and drooling as she talks about how hungry she is.

Men should never make a woman take responsibility for a smelly fart even if she is he guilty party.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9619 Sep 2, 2013
Interrupt his WIFE during a football game!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9620 Sep 2, 2013
Think that a kiss will make up for his behavior.Better do better than that if you want her.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9621 Sep 2, 2013
Never switch the money in your wife's purse with monopoly money...I learned this the hard way...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9624 Jan 2, 2014
A true gentleman will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9625 Jan 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
A true gentleman will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
...these come in handy...
http://i.imgur.com/OS2jg5V.jpg

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9626 Jan 2, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>...these come in handy...
http://i.imgur.com/OS2jg5V.jpg
Lol! I don't recall seeing "The beast in bed" ;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#9627 Jan 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I don't recall seeing "The beast in bed" ;)
As I recall, that's in the Toasts & Tributes volume...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9628 Jan 2, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>As I recall, that's in the Toasts & Tributes volume...
LOL! Brilliant...

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9629 Jan 2, 2014
Wear earrings and long or braided hair like girls and gay men.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9630 Jan 2, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
But cornrows were the style in the 1990s. You can't knock that part of cultural history. At least dudes had a blowout across when they took the braids out. I didn't rock the braids back then. But I knew some dudes who wore them and wouldn't hesitate to beat someone down. Now if they had Jeri curls, I'd prob laugh. Wouldn't want some oily headed dude beat me down. Id get a lighter and fry some brains before that happens.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9631 Jan 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
never know. He might see something in her that she doesnt know about herself. Ran into a few ladies like that who loved drama and complacency.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9632 Jan 3, 2014
Men shall not walk thy woman's poodle in public without pit bull in thy other hand.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9633 Jan 3, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
LOL LOL LOL .

Never had an earring or even my hair in a pony tail let alone braids ,but I guess I am wrong by those standards lol , my hair is longer than my daughter was longer than my 3 sisters my Mom when we lived in the same town. ALWAYS been 101% MAN though,just don't like a cold or sunburned neck. Rick

Oh & "Gay men " & long hair ??????? LOL LOL LOL
That is about as instastereotyped as me being a druggie because I have long hair lol

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9634 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL .
Never had an earring or even my hair in a pony tail let alone braids ,but I guess I am wrong by those standards lol , my hair is longer than my daughter was longer than my 3 sisters my Mom when we lived in the same town. ALWAYS been 101% MAN though,just don't like a cold or sunburned neck. Rick
That is about as instastereotyped as me being a druggie because I have long hair lol
samson was the man so wuts up wit that stereotype? History of men with long hair dates back way before flower children. But u may sho k the hell out of a dude if he sees u from a distance wondering if u were a woman. It is just what we have been programmed to observe.
I admit, even I had seen sexy bald women. Their noggin would be an extra place to apply body oil on.:)
Nonetheless, hair is hair. But an extraordinarily hairy woman, meaning hairy thorax, would be a challenge to accept.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#9635 Jan 3, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>samson was the man so wuts up wit that stereotype? History of men with long hair dates back way before flower children. But u may sho k the hell out of a dude if he sees u from a distance wondering if u were a woman. It is just what we have been programmed to observe.
I admit, even I had seen sexy bald women. Their noggin would be an extra place to apply body oil on.:)
Nonetheless, hair is hair. But an extraordinarily hairy woman, meaning hairy thorax, would be a challenge to accept.

Yes I agree. I have always been through that double take from guys who had previously been trying to check out my butt :) lol. a handlebar mustache wasn't what they wanted on their auburn haired beauty queen apparently lol
Yes hairy chested women would be a bit much :) The auto response of a druggie is the one I have most often have challenged in the Bible belt though.
IF I were up to up to something I would be just the opposite of what was expected,in order to get away with it.:) Rick

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9636 Jan 3, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL .
It is not a stereotype. This is America, and in American, there are supposed to be things ONLY for men to wear, and things ONLY for women to wear. Men HAVE TO wear short hair, and women HAVE TO wear long hair. If you have the wrong hair length for your gender, you are either LGBT or were not raised properly. If you have a healthy, masculine gender, you'd never want to wear long hair nor braids while living here in America. If you have a healthy feminine gender, you'd never want to wear short hair while living in America.

Same for earrings. An earring represents a penis, and a piercing hole a vagina, and the person with the piercing receives a stud through the hole.

As for Blacks, their skin color doesn't exempt them from wearing the correct clothes and hairstyle for their gender. If they lack the morals and brains to do that, they should leave the US. In the US, we should ONLY have ONE culture. You'd expect that gender bender crap in uncivilized parts of the world. If you lack the brains to avoid it, then move to Africa or wherever. If they wear earrings and braids here, it must be to be attractive for the other gay men in prison. It is so stupid wearing a female hairstyle, female earrings, loose clothes like a woman, and then want to beat someone up for staring at them. If they don't want the attention of men, they shouldn't dress in ways that get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi (Oct '15) 4 min flbadcatowner 124
Almost Human Robots 6 min Suezanne 5
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min _Susan_ 20,477
News 7 weird things that happen when you're breast-f... 28 min Spotted Girl 4
News Scientists say nuts to heart disease 35 min Suezanne 4
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 42 min Princess Hey 1,607
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 43 min Laura Luckys Mom 10,600
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Jennifer Fadelli 67,186
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,003
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 206,962
More from around the web