Things men should not do

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9546 Aug 7, 2013
Make me Grrrr at them first thang in the morning.;)

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#9547 Aug 7, 2013
Leave his boots in the middle of the mud room. Those steel toes hurt when you stub a bare toe on them in the dark. Hee~hee but now someone has to kiss my feet. ;)

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9548 Aug 7, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Make me Grrrr at them first thang in the morning.;)
Hmmm,one of those... "don't mess with me in the morning gals"? I usually wake up cheerful and all sunshine, most times. That was one of the first lessons I learned: don't be overly cheerful with the she-bear, when she's in her early morning grumpus disposition.

But occasionally I can't resist the temptation. And I always try to have a quick avenue of escape planned out beforehand when distributing my cheeriness. And after stirring the hornets nest and then cheerfully skipping off to work while whistleing.. I was only grazed by the bullets a couple of times. She's a really good shot, so I simply take that it as a sign of true love... that I haven't been a chalk outline in our driveway, as of yet :).

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9549 Aug 8, 2013
Men should never be rude to any woman

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#9550 Aug 9, 2013
Call a woman names....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9551 Aug 9, 2013
Keep wanting a lady to do something even after she says that's not for her.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9553 Aug 9, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm,one of those... "don't mess with me in the morning gals"? I usually wake up cheerful and all sunshine, most times. That was one of the first lessons I learned: don't be overly cheerful with the she-bear, when she's in her early morning grumpus disposition.
But occasionally I can't resist the temptation. And I always try to have a quick avenue of escape planned out beforehand when distributing my cheeriness. And after stirring the hornets nest and then cheerfully skipping off to work while whistleing.. I was only grazed by the bullets a couple of times. She's a really good shot, so I simply take that it as a sign of true love... that I haven't been a chalk outline in our driveway, as of yet :).
. Lmao @your story and Oh no Will not me!! Lol. naw I'm always happy and laughing. Not much mean in me. I was just meaning wake me up sweetly. I don't want to feel the need to be grrring first thang in the morning.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9554 Aug 9, 2013
hey Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what ever lol u r down for anything obviously!!! Three bastards later lol
Call yourself and your other user names..names r u? So funny..You know what you are better than anyone else..ROFLMAO

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9555 Aug 9, 2013
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmao @your story and Oh no Will not me!! Lol. naw I'm always happy and laughing. Not much mean in me. I was just meaning wake me up sweetly. I don't want to feel the need to be grrring first thang in the morning.
LOL, I suspected as much...as you're post didn't sound very mean to begin with :).

Glad you got a chuckle out of the story, all it was meant to do. I'd much rather see folks laugh, even if it's at times at my own expense... which unfortunately happens more than I care to admit :).

Check out some of my lame word game attempts, and you'll see what I mean. The term "mentally challenged" is probably frequently used by the regulars while referring to yours truly.

But as I've just recently mastered staying within the lines while coloring, I've grown a confidence that even their most hurtful insults won't be able quell.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9557 Aug 9, 2013
CONSIDER a visit to a Chick Pal's home...as a FIRST DATE!!!

WHAT???

TALK ABOUT A CHEAP AZZ...Not even a Bottle of Wine or Flowers... WHOA!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#9558 Aug 9, 2013
@Will munny! Well I will b looking for ur post for sure now;). I just laugh at everything. Hel sometimes that's all ya an do.:)

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#9559 Aug 12, 2013
Men should not threaten.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9560 Aug 13, 2013
Men should watch what they say around women

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9561 Aug 13, 2013
Involve others in their MOCKING Schemes... HURTFUL!!

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9563 Aug 20, 2013
Men shall not be jerks around women

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9564 Aug 20, 2013
Men should not listen to women, but rather do what THEY (men) feel is right.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9565 Aug 20, 2013
Or be a Jerk to a Woman!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9566 Aug 20, 2013
Men should not tell women how much money they have (unless he wants to "get some").

Level 6

Location hidden

#9567 Aug 20, 2013
Dilf men should always listen to women;) lol yall doing what yall feel is how yall get into trouble with women in the first place;)

Men should not live by code asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission.

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Portsmouth, VA

#9568 Aug 20, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Dilf men should always listen to women;) lol yall doing what yall feel is how yall get into trouble with women in the first place;)
Men should not live by code asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission.
I find myself self getting in more trouble by listening to my wife. I think DILF may be on to something. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min 8541 MARINE 56,013
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 min Retains Retinas 1,279
News Ospreys Drop Fish, Kitten From Nest 8 min Marlon Perkins 4
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 10 min Al Birta 2,311
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min SweLL GirL 144,713
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 11 min Princess Hey 4,193
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 12 min SweLL GirL 12,611
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min SweLL GirL 190,694
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 hr TheJerseyDevil 6,013
More from around the web