|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and hi, I'm Lu :-)
Hello, Lu. I'm glad my ramblings had some meaning for you. ;)
I am always here to disclose my own masculine wisdom and idiocy.
;)
It's hard to imagine that a grown man wants to hide his feelings.
Guess there are too many Tony Sopranos who pay hundreds of dollars to talk to a woman who is not a candidate to be his soul mate. LOL. Oh well...

What experiences have you had with mute mouthed men?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Lu. I'm glad my ramblings had some meaning for you. ;)
I am always here to disclose my own masculine wisdom and idiocy.
;)
It's hard to imagine that a grown man wants to hide his feelings.
Guess there are too many Tony Sopranos who pay hundreds of dollars to talk to a woman who is not a candidate to be his soul mate. LOL. Oh well...
What experiences have you had with mute mouthed men?
Well... I seem to attract them and then scare them off. I am brutally honest and open. I communicate my thoughts and feel what he feels. So, when something is not quite right, I know it but I don't know why and when I can't get an answer, a direct answer, I get upset and hurt. It's that impatience thing I guess. I bounce back quickly but if it happens too often, it piles up and I become melancholy and distance myself. I've also been deceived and used, a lot so I get ... I don't know... I get suspicious I guess. I tend to be too trusting then have moments of regret over trusting. I don't know if any of this makes sense, it's hard to put so much intensity into words.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I seem to attract them and then scare them off. I am brutally honest and open. I communicate my thoughts and feel what he feels. So, when something is not quite right, I know it but I don't know why and when I can't get an answer, a direct answer, I get upset and hurt. It's that impatience thing I guess. I bounce back quickly but if it happens too often, it piles up and I become melancholy and distance myself. I've also been deceived and used, a lot so I get ... I don't know... I get suspicious I guess. I tend to be too trusting then have moments of regret over trusting. I don't know if any of this makes sense, it's hard to put so much intensity into words.
So, when something is not quite right, I know it but I don't know why and when I can't get an answer, a direct answer, I get upset and hurt.
You have a strong personality in that you want to 'sew up' the relationship quickly so that you won't fell like you are wasting your time; 'something is not quite right' probably means he is showing signs of not fitting your expectations in the relationship.

Don't get upset because I myself had reacted that way with a young woman who later stated that 'I wanted all or nothing' and also 'let her love you' meaning that I was putting too much in it too quickly.
I wanted her to communicate at the same speed as me. She didn't, so I shamefully told her 'f*** you, then' which was A VERY, VERY, BAD DECISION made from my deficiency of character. You can pretty much guess what the epilogue of that story was.
That made me think...'Am I exemplifying a form of desperation? Is this what made me push her away?' Yes indeed.
I bounce back quickly but if it happens too often, it piles up and I become melancholy and distance myself. I've also been deceived and used, a lot so I get ... I don't know... I get suspicious I guess. I tend to be too trusting then have moments of regret over trusting.
We all want to be instantly loved, but we have to slow down, put the brakes on and go to the pit crew to put some new tires on or crash into the wall possibly hurting others for our recklessness. I am still learning and try to not get too melancholic because that brings negative thoughts. It's hard to break the mold made by the past, though, I try using the experience to make me wiser and more calm.

Plus, being suspicious is being smart but I use the microscope to laugh at the bulls*** I see instead of getting depressed. It gets a bit monotonous seeing it over and over again, but I realize I am holding the microscope, and NO ONE under that scope will change what I have to offer, so why regret what you are capable of doing? Bad samples on the petri dish, throw it away, next sample BUT don't spend all your energy observing one sample and get upset that the thing on the sample turned out to be a fluke worm.

Just advertise your strong personality without beating yourself up, give him a flirtatious, non-dictatorial taste of it once in a while, then give him time to swallow.
You might be surprised at what you will find by giving teeny pieces overtime. You might even have enough time to spot a possible deceiver who is currently tasting, then leave him with an empty stomach.

And give yourself time to taste him too so you won't trust too quickly.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Underestimate me.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
yes thats my biggest problem too honest but thats what I want honesty why cant the guy be just as honest instead of acting like you are pulling his tongue out for the truth..not right in my book..childish..
He plays a perception game to get what he wants from you.
I had done that before and realized that it's stupid to play.

Section 1: WANTING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER:
I just be straight forward:'I am this. I like this. I wanna give you this. I want to know this. I wanna give you a kiss. So...what do you think about this?'
If 'this' isn't what she wants, I excuse myself (a teeny bit upset, that I couldn't compliment her, maybe because she is sexy, has a personality quirk, whatever), kiss her hand, and part ways.
But a dude that will talk s**t instead of excusing himself is bringing frustration to himself or her. Not worth the psychological trouble. I'd rather walk away and say, "She was cute" or "she was bubbly" instead of talking s*** to her saying "I don't give a f*** to respect your expectations" which is childish.
She will find out the truth eventually, so why live a lie? Too much hassle.

Section 2: CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER:
Almost the same as 'Section 1', but with trust, love, time, sacrifice, and respect in the picture. But lie at this point??? WTF? Why???
So much has been invested from the prior section.
Dialogue: "Okay, babe. We have to talk."
Next step, back to section 1 plus the possible evolving benefits of Section 2.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Underestimate me.
What will you do if he does?
I'm thinking of too many consequences here.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hml, did all go well with your husband today?
Thank you for asking.He done the colonoscopy.They found 2 polyps.Cut them out and sent them off to be tested.Have to wait for the results..If everything come back ok he will have test in 5 years then..Just have to wait for now.

Things men should not do..Forget to take those tests.Never forget to take care of themselves.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for asking.He done the colonoscopy.They found 2 polyps.Cut them out and sent them off to be tested.Have to wait for the results..If everything come back ok he will have test in 5 years then..Just have to wait for now.
Things men should not do..Forget to take those tests.Never forget to take care of themselves.
Well, hopefully his test will come back normal. It's sad, but it's usually us gals who have to take care of them, the kids, and ourselves. Don't know what they'd do without us.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hopefully his test will come back normal. It's sad, but it's usually us gals who have to take care of them, the kids, and ourselves. Don't know what they'd do without us.
You're sooo right..

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever have to walk through a high school hallway and the bell rings? It's terrifying, kids are getting taller and taller. I guess I should have drank my milk growing up, but it's just so nasty. LOL
Many say it's the hormones in today's foods.
Also, they're getting 'taller' mentally.

Think of a case where an 11 yr old girl has over a thousand text messages to her 'boyfriend'. The mother of this girl had told me this. I find it far fetched, but I doubt a mother would lie about something like that.

When I was 11, it was video games. Now, it's an array of anything an adolescent can become interested in.
Kandi

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Don't lie to me. Hurt me with the truth, and you will walk away with honor and dignity.

“We All Have A Look A Like”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

....:o) Mine (o:...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I have always said honesty is the best policy

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he is watching her 'feelings', too.
=)
Well said

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask him directly, if that is what you wish to know?:)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Many say it's the hormones in today's foods.
Also, they're getting 'taller' mentally.
Think of a case where an 11 yr old girl has over a thousand text messages to her 'boyfriend'. The mother of this girl had told me this. I find it far fetched, but I doubt a mother would lie about something like that.
When I was 11, it was video games. Now, it's an array of anything an adolescent can become interested in.
It's probably a good thing I didn't drink that milk with all the hormones they pump those cows up with. Sadly, they are in everything now and most people can't afford to go all organic.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a good thing I didn't drink that milk with all the hormones they pump those cows up with. Sadly, they are in everything now and most people can't afford to go all organic.
That is so true! Sadly sometimes the damage is already done! That's the worst part!
:(

Have a good one!
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

wear high heels while driving

“We All Have A Look A Like”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

....:o) Mine (o:...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

then wear flats..LOL>...hey sky

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Consider a FIRST DATE..by checking on s sick love interest!!..
WHAT??...CHEAP DING-A-LING!!

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Wear a Speedo swimsuit when they don't have the body for it! Of course the same thing goes for girls and bikinis...(there truly are lots of people with better nude than in a swimsuit)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••