Things men should not do

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9421 Apr 26, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever have to walk through a high school hallway and the bell rings? It's terrifying, kids are getting taller and taller. I guess I should have drank my milk growing up, but it's just so nasty. LOL
Many say it's the hormones in today's foods.
Also, they're getting 'taller' mentally.

Think of a case where an 11 yr old girl has over a thousand text messages to her 'boyfriend'. The mother of this girl had told me this. I find it far fetched, but I doubt a mother would lie about something like that.

When I was 11, it was video games. Now, it's an array of anything an adolescent can become interested in.
Kandi

Tempe, AZ

#9422 Apr 26, 2013
Don't lie to me. Hurt me with the truth, and you will walk away with honor and dignity.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#9423 Apr 27, 2013
I have always said honesty is the best policy

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9424 Apr 27, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, he is watching her 'feelings', too.
=)
Well said

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9425 Apr 27, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I seem to attract them and then scare them off. I am brutally honest and open. I communicate my thoughts and feel what he feels. So, when something is not quite right, I know it but I don't know why and when I can't get an answer, a direct answer, I get upset and hurt. It's that impatience thing I guess. I bounce back quickly but if it happens too often, it piles up and I become melancholy and distance myself. I've also been deceived and used, a lot so I get ... I don't know... I get suspicious I guess. I tend to be too trusting then have moments of regret over trusting. I don't know if any of this makes sense, it's hard to put so much intensity into words.
Why don't you ask him directly, if that is what you wish to know?:)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9426 Apr 27, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Many say it's the hormones in today's foods.
Also, they're getting 'taller' mentally.
Think of a case where an 11 yr old girl has over a thousand text messages to her 'boyfriend'. The mother of this girl had told me this. I find it far fetched, but I doubt a mother would lie about something like that.
When I was 11, it was video games. Now, it's an array of anything an adolescent can become interested in.
It's probably a good thing I didn't drink that milk with all the hormones they pump those cows up with. Sadly, they are in everything now and most people can't afford to go all organic.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9427 Apr 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a good thing I didn't drink that milk with all the hormones they pump those cows up with. Sadly, they are in everything now and most people can't afford to go all organic.
That is so true! Sadly sometimes the damage is already done! That's the worst part!
:(

Have a good one!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9428 Apr 27, 2013
wear high heels while driving

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#9429 Apr 27, 2013
then wear flats..LOL>...hey sky

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9430 Apr 27, 2013
Consider a FIRST DATE..by checking on s sick love interest!!..
WHAT??...CHEAP DING-A-LING!!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9431 Apr 27, 2013
Wear a Speedo swimsuit when they don't have the body for it! Of course the same thing goes for girls and bikinis...(there truly are lots of people with better nude than in a swimsuit)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9432 Apr 27, 2013
Kandi wrote:
Don't lie to me. Hurt me with the truth, and you will walk away with honor and dignity.
Just be sure to not cuss him out and call him an @sshole when the truth hits you.

For you too can walk away with honor and dignity if you just say "Alright, then. Sorry it won't work out. Goodbye."

Hell, an agreement is an agreement. Nobody's sh1t had been breached and animosity is non-existent. Cool. Neeeext.=)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9433 Apr 27, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Wear a Speedo swimsuit when they don't have the body for it!)
I can't tell you how many times I've seen men sport wood in their speedo's. I took it personally ...; )

Level 7

Location hidden

#9434 Apr 27, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
then wear flats..LOL>...hey sky
I remember when I was learning to fly. My big tennis shoes were all over the rudder pedals! My instructor really had a hard time with me! I took off my shoes- then filled the cockpit with my smelly foot odor! He really pushed hard after that to get me to solo soon! LOL!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#9435 Apr 27, 2013
you should have used odor eaters..LOL...

Level 7

Location hidden

#9436 Apr 27, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you should have used odor eaters..LOL...
I opened the door!-he didn't like that! LOL!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#9437 Apr 27, 2013
ole stinky feet...:O)JK

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#9438 Apr 27, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You have a strong personality in that you want to 'sew up' the relationship quickly so that you won't fell like you are wasting your time; 'something is not quite right' probably means he is showing signs of not fitting your expectations in the relationship.
Don't get upset because I myself had reacted that way with a young woman who later stated that 'I wanted all or nothing' and also 'let her love you' meaning that I was putting too much in it too quickly.
I wanted her to communicate at the same speed as me. She didn't, so I shamefully told her 'f*** you, then' which was A VERY, VERY, BAD DECISION made from my deficiency of character. You can pretty much guess what the epilogue of that story was.
That made me think...'Am I exemplifying a form of desperation? Is this what made me push her away?' Yes indeed.
<quoted text>
We all want to be instantly loved, but we have to slow down, put the brakes on and go to the pit crew to put some new tires on or crash into the wall possibly hurting others for our recklessness. I am still learning and try to not get too melancholic because that brings negative thoughts. It's hard to break the mold made by the past, though, I try using the experience to make me wiser and more calm.
Plus, being suspicious is being smart but I use the microscope to laugh at the bulls*** I see instead of getting depressed. It gets a bit monotonous seeing it over and over again, but I realize I am holding the microscope, and NO ONE under that scope will change what I have to offer, so why regret what you are capable of doing? Bad samples on the petri dish, throw it away, next sample BUT don't spend all your energy observing one sample and get upset that the thing on the sample turned out to be a fluke worm.
Just advertise your strong personality without beating yourself up, give him a flirtatious, non-dictatorial taste of it once in a while, then give him time to swallow.
You might be surprised at what you will find by giving teeny pieces overtime. You might even have enough time to spot a possible deceiver who is currently tasting, then leave him with an empty stomach.
And give yourself time to taste him too so you won't trust too quickly.
Wow. Brilliant. Thank you :-)

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#9439 Apr 27, 2013
'Kiss' and tell.
Question

United States

#9440 Apr 27, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
'Kiss' and tell.
What happened to LupyLu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 10 min Rider on the Storm 1,069
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Poppyann 35,193
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 12 min Spotted Girl 1
a-z of music (Mar '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 21,010
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 16 min Conyers Heights 7,199
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 23 min Poppyann 3,148
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min Poppyann 44,150
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Lucy the First 56,808
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Grey Daze 192,795
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 12,397
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 8 hr Spotted Girl 23
More from around the web