Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9392 Apr 23, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
thats cool Trina you are taller than I am ..I am only 5'2..LOL I also have to have a step stool.
You ever have to walk through a high school hallway and the bell rings? It's terrifying, kids are getting taller and taller. I guess I should have drank my milk growing up, but it's just so nasty. LOL

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9393 Apr 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Pile tools in the house.That's what the buildings are for.
Hey hml, did all go well with your husband today?
where is she

Raeford, NC

#9394 Apr 23, 2013
Live up north, drink caffeine and smoke weed.

Don't smoke pot and drink caffeine boys. LOlol

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o) Smile (o:

#9395 Apr 23, 2013
How sweet Sky...:O)..you made me blush..the first one...

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Chevrolet Crusing U.S.A.

#9396 Apr 23, 2013
Swallow their pride or other guys,...?

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#9397 Apr 24, 2013
Disrespect women, that time has passed.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Prescott, AZ

#9398 Apr 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
How sweet Sky...:O)..you made me blush..the first one...
The first time I ever made you blush?!! Wow!(I need to try a little harder) LOL!(xo)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9399 Apr 25, 2013
Get sloppy drunk around their children..
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9400 Apr 25, 2013
Assume they know anything about women.

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

"...with huh?"

#9402 Apr 25, 2013
Tease, too much, a little is fine.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9403 Apr 26, 2013
Ga missy wrote:
Men should not leave all the work to women!
You're working too hard. If he enjoys your company, he will work harder. This goes for any case you speak of.

But be sure to give a dog a bone after he's finishing doing tricks.
;)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9404 Apr 26, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Assume they know anything about women.
Hey, teacher, teach 'em!
Can't expect a kid to know how to count if you don't teach him math.

Realistic expectations are less aggravating.
Make him multiply with you. ;)

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

"...with huh?"

#9405 Apr 26, 2013
Have naughty thoughts while their women are driving.

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

#9406 Apr 26, 2013
play childish games with a womans heart...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9407 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Hide feelings.
Ones that hide feelings either have a hidden agenda, don't know how to express themselves, or are uncomfortable with sharing their feelings with another woman.

Scenario one, she should be wise enough to recognize 'game'. If she gets caught up in it, she should not hold all men accountable to that one man's agenda. She just learns something new. She can play along with the game or dump him. Her preference and power to do so.

Scenario two, he needs help building confidence. If she wants to help him out as a person to build confidence, fine. If not, tell him what he needs to work on building confidence. On the flip side, if she only wants 100% ready made men to be with, good luck to her and her expectations as she should keep fishing for that good catch.

Finally, three. Men spend time making the woman feel comfortable, so the woman should do the same. That way, they both have a form of trust between each other.

There's a belief that men should not show feelings because it's a 'feminine attribute'. A man can show feelings, but must do it with self control and be cool about it. In addition, he is curious about her character just as she is curious about his; the reason why men and women want a comprehensive disclosure of 'feelings.

Remember, he is watching her 'feelings', too.
=)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9408 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Have naughty thoughts while their women are driving.
He is waiting to hold the hands that now hold the steering wheel.
Drive faster!

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

"...with huh?"

#9409 Apr 26, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Ones that hide feelings either have a hidden agenda, don't know how to express themselves, or are uncomfortable with sharing their feelings with another woman.
Scenario one, she should be wise enough to recognize 'game'. If she gets caught up in it, she should not hold all men accountable to that one man's agenda. She just learns something new. She can play along with the game or dump him. Her preference and power to do so.
Scenario two, he needs help building confidence. If she wants to help him out as a person to build confidence, fine. If not, tell him what he needs to work on building confidence. On the flip side, if she only wants 100% ready made men to be with, good luck to her and her expectations as she should keep fishing for that good catch.
Finally, three. Men spend time making the woman feel comfortable, so the woman should do the same. That way, they both have a form of trust between each other.
There's a belief that men should not show feelings because it's a 'feminine attribute'. A man can show feelings, but must do it with self control and be cool about it. In addition, he is curious about her character just as she is curious about his; the reason why men and women want a comprehensive disclosure of 'feelings.
Remember, he is watching her 'feelings', too.
=)
Thank you and hi, I'm Lu :-)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9410 Apr 26, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
play childish games with a womans heart...
I've done that in the past because I was learning her as I was learning myself by how I should act towards her.
In fact, I still do it...=)

It is a testing game, for me. Take the game subjectively as if you are being quizzed on an exam. But don't cheat on the exam, such as you reacting to the test in an insincere way because you know that he is testing you. Fill out the answers truthfully so you won't waste your time and his time.

Tell him indirectly 'I am a confident woman. I know this is a test. Keep it coming, bruh, because you are gonna like my answers.'(but don't say it like you had gotten offended by the test game. Play it right).

If he observes and likes that sincerity, he will stay. If he gets intimidated by your sincerity, he will leave because your truthfulness does not fit his insincere agenda.
Simple.

Many say what they don't do so my preferable way of 'button pushing' sometimes becomes a necessary evil for me.
Procedure is: I do this, watch the other's reaction. Give a little, pull back, listen and observe. Give a little, pull back, listen and observe.

Now, if you become upset about those childish games, you are at fault for not recognizing that we as people have many ways to disclose other's trustworthiness. Be patient with these tests.

Patience is a muthaf*cka, but wisdom does come from having it.
So, go ahead and play along with the kiddies in the sandbox, but do it as an thick skinned adult.=)

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

#9411 Apr 26, 2013
yes thats my biggest problem too honest but thats what I want honesty why cant the guy be just as honest instead of acting like you are pulling his tongue out for the truth..not right in my book..childish..

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#9412 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and hi, I'm Lu :-)
Hello, Lu. I'm glad my ramblings had some meaning for you. ;)
I am always here to disclose my own masculine wisdom and idiocy.
;)
It's hard to imagine that a grown man wants to hide his feelings.
Guess there are too many Tony Sopranos who pay hundreds of dollars to talk to a woman who is not a candidate to be his soul mate. LOL. Oh well...

What experiences have you had with mute mouthed men?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 6 min mr goodwrench 763
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min eleanorigby 39,421
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Denisova 149,752
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Chilli J 4,019
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 15 min DILF 5,577
Word Association (Jun '10) 15 min DILF 26,691
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min DILF 41,243
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 18 min Sublime1 830
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Tom2Tone 158,064
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 58 min Denny CranesPlace 17,941