Location hidden

#9276 Apr 17, 2013
Men shouldn't lie. We always find out.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9277 Apr 17, 2013
Forget to buy her flowers sometimes ... just because.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9278 Apr 17, 2013
Tell us we talk to much.
Level 6

Location hidden

#9279 Apr 17, 2013
Or forget our anniversary, luckily ours is the day before his birthday, don't I feel smart? Hee, hee.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9280 Apr 17, 2013
Keep us on HOLD...FOREVER... HANG UP..THE FREAKIN' Phone..Soooo I CAN CALL ...YOUR SORRY AZZ BACK!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9281 Apr 17, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Keep us on HOLD...FOREVER... HANG UP..THE FREAKIN' Phone..Soooo I CAN CALL ...YOUR SORRY AZZ BACK!!
Guys don't like talkin' on phones. Id sometimes like to chuck mine out the window. It is how we were made.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9282 Apr 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys don't like talkin' on phones. Id sometimes like to chuck mine out the window. It is how we were made.
I've been told that..so why call her and talk and talk?

Level 9

Location hidden

#9283 Apr 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Men shouldn't lie. We always find out.
Yes for we do better investigating than the FBI.

Never leave something around unless you want us to easly find it.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#9284 Apr 17, 2013
I think men should do more than them women are wantin'

course...that's just M.E.

lol

I mean really?!? almost 9300 posts of what I shouldn't do...come one ladies...lol...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9285 Apr 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>so why call her and talk and talk?
Why call her? Cause she's gonna say (as she's looking at her cell phone call log) I called you at X time, why didn't' you call me back? I'd rather not deal with the blow-back.

Ummmm, I have a mom, a sister, a wife, and a few women I've consider friends ... I'm not dumb.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9286 Apr 17, 2013
Men should not ask,WHERE was you? I came by so so day..

If you gonna come by you better let us know...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9287 Apr 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I've been told that..so why call her and talk and talk?
Oh you mean "her!"

I dunno, HML. I can think to my wife and me and we've gone and talked about most things there are to talk about in the 18 years we've known each other. We both grew up in a small town out in the country and she's my h.s. sweetheart. It's about as idllic as it can be, rite?

Still sometimes I like to talk to other people. It's nothing against her. She's my girl and the woman I want to come home to. That's all that matters.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9288 Apr 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean "her!"
I dunno, HML. I can think to my wife and me and we've gone and talked about most things there are to talk about in the 18 years we've known each other. We both grew up in a small town out in the country and she's my h.s. sweetheart. It's about as idllic as it can be, rite?
Still sometimes I like to talk to other people. It's nothing against her. She's my girl and the woman I want to come home to. That's all that matters.
You're a good man..
dr fill

Aurora, IL

#9289 Apr 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why call her? Cause she's gonna say (as she's looking at her cell phone call log) I called you at X time, why didn't' you call me back? I'd rather not deal with the blow-back.
Ummmm, I have a mom, a sister, a wife, and a few women I've consider friends ... I'm not dumb.
You should get a second opinion,Cause I think you are dumber than you think you are.FYI.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9290 Apr 17, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>You should get a second opinion,Cause I think you are dumber than you think you are.FYI.
I don't care what some dip shyte on the internet concludes. Most folks on here are f'tard like you, anyway.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9291 Apr 18, 2013
Keep secrets from me.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9292 Apr 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
I think men should do more than them women are wantin'
course...that's just M.E.
lol
I mean really?!? almost 9300 posts of what I shouldn't do...come one ladies...lol...
Um.. what are you doing in here.. Ladies only!
<pushing Mister_E out of the Ladies Room>
lol

Men should know that when women need to talk about "Men," men need not be present... lol

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#9293 Apr 18, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. what are you doing in here.. Ladies only!
<pushing Mister_E out of the Ladies Room>
lol
Men should know that when women need to talk about "Men," men need not be present... lol
lol

I think..I get the picture

<backs out slowly>...<there ain't no urinals in here>

:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#9294 Apr 18, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> You should get a second opinion,Cause I think you are dumber than you think you are.FYI.
That was a second opinion. I said it (that's #1) Then, honeymylove said it (that's # 2). If you're gonna be a jerk, at least use your head, sheesh.

Hi, hml, did you get my hug?
Level 6

Location hidden

#9295 Apr 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean "her!"
Funny, it sounds like you are describing me and my husband. Met him at 8, started dating at 16, married him at 18, have 2 beautiful kids together. Be careful, people hate it when others are happy, you'd be surprised at the stuff people will say.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? 2 min Argyle Sock 691
Memorable Movie Scenes. 13 min razz58 411
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min CJ Rocker 219,052
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 33 min Brandiiiiiiii 49,356
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 33 min Crazy Jae 961
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 46 min _Zoey_ 22,960
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 48 min Brandiiiiiiii 783
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Pernicious Snit 76,072
News Toilet charity gets Indian village to take on T... 1 hr Jim-ca 32
More from around the web