|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chester Mollaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't want us to have sex with our wives?
Why not?
And why not because there would be so many puppies goats horses and sheep that are not wanted and no home for them that is why?

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Work in high risk dangerous jobs without calling home and letting wife know afterwards that he is safe and sound. The only thing we have really ever argued about in almost 40 years of marriage.
He just doesn't get it; how worried it makes me.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Agree Melody.. It is nice for either spouse to CHECK in with their mate during the day when both are at work..THAT is a most pleasurable gesture.. a connection of Love. Yes, especially with a high risk job ...BUT, then again..Life had it's uncertainties.. we all think we are INVINCIBLE... so, anywhere anytime we could very well become a stastic.. So, DUDES.. What we Chicks are saying..CALL your wife and krt her know you are thinking if her.. or ask her..What's for Dinner??

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

General Disarray wrote:
<quoted text>
nice tats
:) TY but its only an avatar. I think they are beautiful and wish I was brave enough to do something like that.

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

men should not put pressure on a woman..

“Yes Ma'am”

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Lees, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Agree Melody.. It is nice for either spouse to CHECK in with their mate during the day when both are at work..THAT is a most pleasurable gesture.. a connection of Love. Yes, especially with a high risk job ...BUT, then again..Life had it's uncertainties.. we all think we are INVINCIBLE... so, anywhere anytime we could very well become a stastic.. So, DUDES.. What we Chicks are saying..CALL your wife and krt her know you are thinking if her.. or ask her..What's for Dinner??
This one worked for me. I gave the mrs a call at work one day, and I asked her out for dinner in the same way I did the very first time nearly 25 years earlier. Stuttering, stammering and all. We had the dinner date and then I turned it into a weekend away at the lake.

My dinners for the next month just couldn't be out done by no restaurant. No Ma'am!

“Yes Ma'am”

Level 4

Lees, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Now I got to tell you ladies, I do believe your right. A mans gotta step up and pay his little lady some attention. There's just too many good ol boys a waitin' in line for me to think I'm some thoroughbred with a pedigree.

“Yes Ma'am”

Level 4

Lees, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Melody_E wrote:
Work in high risk dangerous jobs without calling home and letting wife know afterwards that he is safe and sound. The only thing we have really ever argued about in almost 40 years of marriage.
He just doesn't get it; how worried it makes me.
Yes ma'am. Sometimes us men folk have the blinders on. We see what needs to be done and we put our heads down and go a plowing straight through it ma'am.

I'll tell ya a story that happened to me once when I was just a pup and had myself a brand new bride of a couple years.

I was workin with a heard of long horns that had plum gone crazy. For two days, them dang things busted down fences, feeding bays and everything else they could get to. Was like they had a eaten some crazy grass or somethin.

Well, long story short, I spent a little too much time away and came walkin in with some mighty deep cuts. The mrs fussed and shouted at me on how she worried.

It wasn't but a few months later when a wild grass fire took our house and barns. I had been out riding the fence and when I seen the smoke in the sky towards the house, well, I can tell you I never rode harder! I couldn't find the mrs anywhere. It was round about the time the fire people got there that the mrs came riding up on her mare. I was so mad, I couldn't speak to her, just stand there starin at her.

Well, she reached up and gave me a hug and then she said, "See what I mean bout lettin me know your ok?"

Now we have some cell phones and I never have forgotten to let her know what i'm a doin.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Men should never think that women are stupid because darling we are not
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Never?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

FORGET the FREAKIN' Booze for the PARTY..OMG!!

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

they should not talk down to a woman!!!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

should not wear your underclothing to work!

“Raising hell since 1989”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Men should not open their mouths! All that comes out is lies and bullcrap and excuses!

“...meet me at the liberry....”

Since: Jun 08

...then we'll go to lunch.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

...give it up on the first date.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
...give it up on the first date.....
WHAT if the woman is ALLURING??..Maybe the Second date..???..OH HELL.. test drive that MAN...see if he is a KEEPER!!... PARTY!!....OMG!!!

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Yes I agree with Sam like the song says Baby Dont Rush....slow and easy...:O)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Act like wimps

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
Yes I agree with Sam like the song says Baby Dont Rush....slow and easy...:O)
Fine for old geezers, Princess Hey..they are set in 33 RPM speed.. Give me a 45 RPM speed any day!!.. PARTY!!!..
OMG!!!

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

now C.C. you know you got to slow things down untill you reach that peak...LOL..I wanna man with a slow hand ,I want a lover with the easy touch I want somebody who will spend some time,not come and go in a heated rush..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,341 - 8,360 of9,365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••