Taffy

Euless, TX

#8627 Jan 2, 2013
Think we are done talking!!! Lol :)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8628 Jan 2, 2013
After 8,000 posts you'd think every subject would be covered.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#8629 Jan 2, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
After 8,000 posts you'd think every subject would be covered.
You must have a good man.

Those 8,000 post were only the preamble.

Chapter one starts on the next page.
Taffy

Euless, TX

#8630 Jan 2, 2013
Piss me off! It's that simple

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8631 Jan 2, 2013
Men shouldn't kneel down on get on one knee to propose to a woman. That's just dumb right there!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#8632 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Men shouldn't kneel down on get on one knee to propose to a woman. That's just dumb right there!
...been rejected a few times there? Dummy?...
Taffy

Euless, TX

#8633 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Men shouldn't kneel down on get on one knee to propose to a woman. That's just dumb right there!
you went from dumb to idiot! I think it's best you stick with your own customs. But then again after I think about it, keep going as you are, good luck with that. People are right, I'm beginning to think you also are an imposter. No one is that....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#8634 Jan 3, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
you went from dumb to idiot! I think it's best you stick with your own customs. But then again after I think about it, keep going as you are, good luck with that. People are right, I'm beginning to think you also are an imposter. No one is that....
...he is...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8635 Jan 3, 2013
Dumb as well.
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...been rejected a few times there? Dummy?...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8636 Jan 3, 2013
Wow. All that emotional backlash at me just for expressing my thoughts! Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
you went from dumb to idiot! I think it's best you stick with your own customs. But then again after I think about it, keep going as you are, good luck with that. People are right, I'm beginning to think you also are an imposter. No one is that....

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8637 Jan 3, 2013
Why the hell should a man kneel or get down on one Knee! Wtf?! Just for a stupid proposal?
Taffy

Euless, TX

#8638 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. All that emotional backlash at me just for expressing my thoughts! Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..
IMPOSTER, can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. Lol!
Taffy

Euless, TX

#8639 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Why the hell should a man kneel or get down on one Knee! Wtf?! Just for a stupid proposal?
wow, your English slang just improved greatly!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#8640 Jan 3, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, your English slang just improved greatly!
...perhaps a relation to a certain obsessive pervert from Leawood?...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8641 Jan 3, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
IMPOSTER, can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. Lol!
Dumb. Yet you reply to me.
Taffy

Euless, TX

#8642 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. Yet you reply to me.
IMPOSTER!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha
Just letting everyone else know

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#8643 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Dumb. Yet you reply to me.
Don't you have a bedridden wife that needs attending to after you finish your MGD?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8644 Jan 3, 2013
Dumb dumb Dumb!
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...perhaps a relation to a certain obsessive pervert from Leawood?...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8645 Jan 3, 2013
Ok. This is getting weird.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#8646 Jan 3, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Ok. This is getting weird.
Heres another tissue missy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas from Enzo! (Dec '13) 4 min Bree_Z 12
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 233
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 7 min _hellbilly_ 170
Ohio Sam will suck Co ck 11 min Sublime 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Blitzking 132,178
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Sublime 25,562
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 12 min whatimeisit 759
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min _hellbilly_ 152,433
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr Laughing 117
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 78
More from around the web