www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

" If pain is weakness leaving the body, is an excuse... weakness entering the body?"

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://homeinsteaders.org/wp-c ontent/header-images/fox.jpg
At the risk of being phony and irritating the irritable ones....
I totally agree. Most of us spend money we don't have for things we don't need - to impress people we don't like.

I'm trying not to participate in this, very hard as we have kind of been programmed to think we need 'more'.
DILF

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. Most of us spend money we don't have for things we don't need - to impress people we don't like.
I'm trying not to participate in this, very hard as we have kind of been programmed to think we need 'more'.
I agree with you 100%.
The amount of unnecessary crap that is bought is ridiculous.
All we really need is food/water, shelter, and love.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.
The amount of unnecessary crap that is bought is ridiculous.
All we really need is food/water, shelter, and love.
And chapstick... cant live without my chapstick...

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The only person I try to impress is myself.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The only person I try to impress is myself.
That's the one that really counts.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry that someone came on here and called you a name yesterday when we were having such a nice conversation

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Roxie Darling wrote:
Does a cucumber count?
In a salad? I think so

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
And chapstick... cant live without my chapstick...
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
[picks up an ashtray]
And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
[walking outside]
And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[dog growls]
I don't need my dog.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
[picks up an ashtray]
And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
[walking outside]
[dog growls]
I don't need my dog.
haha

I want to read 1984 again,'cause I think we are living it to a certain extent. I cancelled my cable this past year and had a wonderful election. I am trying to opt out of the news and being steered in any direction AND I am not being preached at about the latest thing I need. I know it goes deeper than that, but it's a pretty good start!(still like this thread, lots of thoughtful posts with a good mixture of humor also)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
[picks up an ashtray]
[walking outside]
[dog growls]
I don't need my dog.
haha!!I SWEAR!! all I need is my chapstick..
no remote, I can live without tv...
but on further thot, I might need my ginsu knives, and my vidalia chop wizard, that things a dandy! no more tears!!
:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
. Ya know YOU have wayyy tooooo much CLUTTER.. When ya drag all the contents of each room out on the lawn for the Rug Steam Cleaner DUDE to do his job thoroughly.. That's WHEN ya slap a Garage Sale sign up and shop for the basics... BELIEVE Me..cleaning is easier WITHOUT all the EXTRA ACCESSORIES.. moooore Time to sunbathe outdoors, drinking a Margarita and checking out the neighbor's new gardener.. EYE CANDY,,WHEW!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I started a poem about purple and orange
But soon found it was no use.
Purple is my favorite color
and orange is now a juice.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

My thot for the day..

It is said, when you love someone set them free..... Why do we want to do that? I like them locked in their cage,, only for my enjoyment...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
My thot for the day..
It is said, when you love someone set them free..... Why do we want to do that? I like them locked in their cage,, only for my enjoyment...
Because..by setting them Free.. if it is True Love.. they will return like a homing pigeon... Top Mod.. here..we have a Sickie here.. AND no amount of onions and garlic is gonna cure this one Fer sure..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Because..by setting them Free.. if it is True Love.. they will return like a homing pigeon... Top Mod.. here..we have a Sickie here.. AND no amount of onions and garlic is gonna cure this one Fer sure..
heres my thought for the day, if you make a New Years resolution, you should stick with it.

Princess Hey..I am leaving Topix..THIS is my LAST POST.
SERIOUSLY..FREAKIN' WEIRDO Top Mods..refraining ME..ROCK ON!!..

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Because..by setting them Free.. if it is True Love.. they will return like a homing pigeon... Top Mod.. here..we have a Sickie here.. AND no amount of onions and garlic is gonna cure this one Fer sure..
hmm, very interesting.. and perhaps true..

Seems you are talking to the Top Mods a lot lately... best to fight your fight on your own turf and terms.. even if jesting..why confuse others who arent in your battle?

My thot for the day:

Somethings really make ya go WTF?
I get confused easily..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>heres my thought for the day, if you make a New Years resolution, you should stick with it.
Princess Hey..I am leaving Topix..THIS is my LAST POST.
SERIOUSLY..FREAKIN' WEIRDO Top Mods..refraining ME..ROCK ON!!..
ah, I remembered, too....oh well.
drive safe, Liam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 18 min Hannah V 8,946
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 24 min pesT - OUT 18,242
Fergson Police Dept. 29 min John Lofton 239
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 29 min ---Word Woman--- 131
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 38 min Jennifer Renee 6,013
The ALPHABET Game (May '11) 42 min Jennifer Renee 10,746
New York Meat Truck Driver Charged in Stinky Spill 58 min Syloc 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Times are a Changing 144,843
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr cudzu bandit 758
Man Declared Dead in 1986 Found Alive 5 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••