Men: Are women good for anything besi...

Men: Are women good for anything besides sex?

Created by MANWHORE on Mar 31, 2009

285 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

depends

not good at that either

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
DILF

Huntington, NY

#743 May 11, 2009
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a nice day. Thanks for asking! I got some beautiful roses and a heart shaped brownie..... interestingly enough they could not WAIT for that brownie to get cut. lol
Ha......I bet.
So, who ate most of the brownie?
My nine year old made breakfast for my wife and the little ones drew her "nice mommy pictures".... I got to clean up, lol.......

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#744 May 11, 2009
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha......I bet.
So, who ate most of the brownie?
My nine year old made breakfast for my wife and the little ones drew her "nice mommy pictures".... I got to clean up, lol.......
I ate the pointed bottom of the heart. I layed forks out and the gallon of milk....strangely enough it disappeared!!

“Tanay's Relationship Ideas”

Since: May 09

India

#745 May 11, 2009
Women brought us in this world besides they are the best homemaker.
Ed Deline

Milwaukee, WI

#747 Aug 24, 2009
Wow, this thread has been dormant a long time, i guess that's not a bad thing. Is anyone still here?
Bill

Nebo, KY

#749 Jan 14, 2013
They aren't even good at sex! They read all of these sexy how to articles in magazines, then they just lay there.
glurg

Montclair, NJ

#750 Jan 14, 2013
Bill wrote:
They aren't even good at sex! They read all of these sexy how to articles in magazines, then they just lay there.
Ur doing someting wrong bro. Quit shopping for dates at Restland memorial parks. Bust a 20 and get one thats breathing next time.-- Hint. If ya pay them they dont care if your a lousy lay too.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#752 Jan 14, 2013
Bill wrote:
either you are gay or you've had some realy bad partners. Most are much more fully involved than you describe .... I've had a few who did match your description but I've had a few who were pretty enthusiastic.5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother Teresa portrait created with more than a... 8 min Trump Two Terms 3
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min -Prince- 149,780
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Rider on the Storm 213,028
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 19 min Trump Two Terms 42
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min DMan 73,303
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 21 min SweLL GirL 32,692
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... 39 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Russian Pivot Man 21,417
Icon Discussion 16 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
More from around the web