Men: Are women good for anything besides sex?

Created by MANWHORE on Mar 31, 2009

277 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

depends

not good at that either

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
MANWHORE

La Crosse, WI

#1 Mar 31, 2009
A response to: Women - Is a man more than just Money? I worded it more harshly but who's kidding who.

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Nope, pretty much that is it. If you expect more, it just ain't happenin.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#4 Mar 31, 2009
Depends on how worthy they are.

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2009
Tamara24 wrote:
Depends on how worthy they are.
I figured that I'd just play the game on this one....clearly this is what the questioner thinks. It seemed simplier. lol

We all know that the world revolves because of what we do for everyone. Who cares what they think? lol

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that I'd just play the game on this one....clearly this is what the questioner thinks. It seemed simplier. lol
We all know that the world revolves because of what we do for everyone. Who cares what they think? lol
True that!
Happy Tuesday Maria! It is my Friday.:)

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2009
Of course. We are GREAT at saying, "Not tonight, honey, you ARE a HEADACHE."

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#8 Mar 31, 2009
Go ask YOUR MOTHER.....

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#9 Mar 31, 2009
All I know is I'm worth every penny !

I thought men were supposed to answer...where are they ? afraid ? booooo!!! LOL !
Ed Deline

La Crosse, WI

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Wildbluerose wrote:
Go ask YOUR MOTHER.....
Cloning.
Remington Steele

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2009
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Maria, I agree with you.
just an allusion

Bagdad, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2009
To the original poster:

You do realize that we, neither you nor I, would be here but for "women"/our mothers...Yes"?"

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 31, 2009
Nope! But what do you guys care? As long as we put out, life for you is great!
MANWHORE

La Crosse, WI

#14 Mar 31, 2009
just an allusion wrote:
To the original poster:
You do realize that we, neither you nor I, would be here but for "women"/our mothers...Yes"?"
Now we have Cloning. Men can now do eveything a woman can do. I'm not against anything women, it's just a response to another thread.
obama Snow

AOL

#15 Mar 31, 2009
A Serbian woman is recovering from a painful operation after doctors removed from her vagina a large pine cone.

Do not try this at home or anywhere else!
Mirjana Gavaric of Belgrade underwent the 2-hour operation after surgeons said it appeared the woman tried to have sex with the seed pod, according to The Sun.

Dr. Sava Bojovic said the woman, whose age was not released, was “lonely” and unfortunately, the pine cone “got stuck” when she tried to remove it.

No other information
MANWHORE

La Crosse, WI

#16 Mar 31, 2009
obama Snow wrote:
A Serbian woman is recovering from a painful operation after doctors removed from her vagina a large pine cone.
Do not try this at home or anywhere else!
Mirjana Gavaric of Belgrade underwent the 2-hour operation after surgeons said it appeared the woman tried to have sex with the seed pod, according to The Sun.
Dr. Sava Bojovic said the woman, whose age was not released, was “lonely” and unfortunately, the pine cone “got stuck” when she tried to remove it.
No other information
See, their trying to do things without men. Didn't work out for her did it. lol
Mister BIG

Redmond, WA

#17 Mar 31, 2009
Well, obviously, she was good for [re]productive sex...
just an allusion wrote:
To the original poster:
just an allusion

Bagdad, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2009
Scottish Girl wrote:
Nope! But what do you guys care? As long as we put out, life for you is great!
It's not just about that...It's NEVER been just about that, well, at least not for me anyway, but I interact on a deeper level.:(
just an allusion

Bagdad, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2009
MANWHORE wrote:
<quoted text>Now we have Cloning. Men can now do eveything a woman can do. I'm not against anything women, it's just a response to another thread.
Perhaps, but "cloning" will only get you so far due to the inherent entropy associated with the absence of renewable genetic material serving to refresh the mitochondrial base.

You'll get one, maybe two generations before irreparable defects begin manifesting themselves.
just an allusion

Bagdad, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2009
Mister BIG wrote:
Well, obviously, she was good for [re]productive sex...
<quoted text>
Yet women provide so much more than that. What about the care and nurturing that went into raising you to adulthood? Who was there to tell you what to eat? To clean off your scraped knees when you feel down? To give all of your injuries a little "kiss to make them feel better"? Who cooked your dinners? Who took off you shoes if you feel asleep with them on after a hard day at work? Who laundered your clothes and ironed/pressed your suits? Who taught you the proper etiquette for dining, grooming, social interaction or how to hold a girl when you dance with them?

Honestly, my childhood was pretty much devoid of maternal influence, other than what the foster parent partook the time to provide on occasion that it was beneficial to them, but even I know that man would not be here today, would not have managed to thrive in this world as he has, but for women.

The ramblings of ANY man to insist otherwise are the preposterous lunacy of a spherical idiot.
Mister BIG

Redmond, WA

#21 Mar 31, 2009
ah-HA! Someone with more than a modicum of scientific knowledge! Do you really think MANWHORE will know what you're talking about?
just an allusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but "cloning" will only get you so far due to the inherent entropy associated with the absence of renewable genetic material serving to refresh the mitochondrial base.
You'll get one, maybe two generations before irreparable defects begin manifesting themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was your 'Favorite Dish'? 5 min Crazy Jae 3
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Crazy Jae 6,632
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Crazy Jae 77,478
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 12 min Crazy Jae 2,027
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min Crazy Jae 6,767
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) (Feb '14) 15 min Crazy Jae 594
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min DanFromSmithville 127,937
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 151,170
California Burger King employee finds $100,000 3 hr wichita-rick 2
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 3 hr wichita-rick 14