I did not run up the debt,so I'm not ...

I did not run up the debt,so I'm not payng on the Bill!

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
China can go pound sand! I'm Sick and Tired of hearing that I owe money that I did not borrow! I ain't paying! Get your money back from obama and all those other lyingBastards in Washington DC!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Jan 4, 2013
What's your address again?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
PS: We're running over limit!!!
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#5 Jan 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What's your address again?
If I tell you my address,you will show up at my doorstep,naked,holding a box of chocolates in your hand Again!...No Thanks! I'm still trying desperately to erase that image from my brain! Stop Stalking Me! You old bat! No means No!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6 Jan 4, 2013
ObamaCanKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>If I tell you my address,you will show up at my doorstep,naked,holding a box of chocolates in your hand Again!...No Thanks! I'm still trying desperately to erase that image from my brain! Stop Stalking Me! You old bat! No means No!
Actually I was thinking of the IRS, and they don't have any chocolates.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Did you know that statistics show that most IRS agents are homosexuals?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Jan 11, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
Did you know that statistics show that most IRS agents are homosexuals?
Really?

They must be on the short list then, you know joining unregistered trolls and Republicans?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Where all the money went - is where it should come from. He gave it to companies who used it for the big shots to use as their retirement, he gave Congress a raise. THEY should pay it back.
And quit paying billions to countries who hate us.

And quit buying votes.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Romney campaign spent $18.50 per vote.

So how much did victory cost?

Romney spent a total of $76.6 million, far more than any other campaign.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/04/25/news/economy/...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 12, 2013
If Obama has his way, no one will pay the bill.
He's not concerned about it and just keeps adding to it.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Jan 12, 2013
China will 'own' America and the world soon!

I can't wait!

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
China will 'own' America and the world soon!
I can't wait!
You're going to be waiting for a long time!

Actually, Japan holds more U.S. foreign debt than China. China holds only 9% of U.S. foreign debt. Foreign holdings of all dollar-denominated short-term U.S. securities and other government bonds decreased by $18.3 billion. You can thank Obama for that.

Most of the National Debt is owed to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

PS..do some homework before you post...OK?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
If Obama has his way, no one will pay the bill.
He's not concerned about it and just keeps adding to it.
Stop watching Fox! You need to qualify the CRAP you post. If you don't, I'll be delighted to enlighten you. No, I'm not an Obama fan but I pay attention to what is REALLY going on and NOT the right wing looney tunes.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Ahh..the "Judge it fairy" is busy this morning. Care to prove me wrong? Good luck!

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop watching Fox! You need to qualify the CRAP you post. If you don't, I'll be delighted to enlighten you. No, I'm not an Obama fan but I pay attention to what is REALLY going on and NOT the right wing looney tunes.
Aw, Ms. Botwin ... constantly spoiling "their fun".:)

Or, are you a "jewelry" (icons) hoarder?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
Where all the money went - is where it should come from. He gave it to companies who used it for the big shots to use as their retirement, he gave Congress a raise. THEY should pay it back.
And quit paying billions to countries who hate us.
And quit buying votes.
Dem Representative Moves to Block Obama's Congressional Pay Increase
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-repre...

Senate Votes to Kill Its Own Pay Raise
http://www.rollcall.com/news/senate_votes_to_...

Like I said...do your homework before you post.

"And quit paying billions to countries who hate us."

Yes, indeed...why should we pay $8 MILLION A DAY for war to a country that is, according to the IMF, 27th in the world for per capita income out of a field of 185 countries? That's not all the money the U.S. gives this nation. Yup..I agree...lets cut these people off.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, Ms. Botwin ... constantly spoiling "their fun".:)
Or, are you a "jewelry" (icons) hoarder?
Na...for the most part I don't use Icons...unless it is to level the playing field. It does seem I have a "fan" that follows me from thread to thread with a bag full of "jewelry".:)

Have a good day!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#19 Jan 12, 2013
I already did my 'homework'. China will be the next economic superpower sweetie. Like it or not, Nancy.
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to be waiting for a long time!
Actually, Japan holds more U.S. foreign debt than China. China holds only 9% of U.S. foreign debt. Foreign holdings of all dollar-denominated short-term U.S. securities and other government bonds decreased by $18.3 billion. You can thank Obama for that.
Most of the National Debt is owed to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.
PS..do some homework before you post...OK?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I already did my 'homework'. China will be the next economic superpower sweetie. Like it or not, Nancy.<quoted text>
Your statement that I was responding to....

"China will 'own' America and the world soon!"

NOT "China will be the next super power."

Nice attempt at diversion to obscure the salient points of a line of reasoning. I simply showed you the FACT that China hold only holds 9% of U.S. debt. So, how does that show that China will own the U.S. much-less be the next world super power?

China will not "own" the U.S....Is that what YOU want? I remember when everyone thought Japan would "own" the U.S.. It didn't happen. China's growth is not infinite and, just like Japan, will peeter out. Remember Henry Kissinger? Even he doesn't think that.

Henry Kissinger: China Won't Be Next Superpower
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/06/18/henry...

BTW..Your use of "sweetie" is meant to demean. It doesn't work with me and it just make you like a misogynistic, desperate jerk. Stick to FACTS...

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#21 Jan 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
I already did my 'homework'. China will be the next economic superpower sweetie. Like it or not, Nancy.<quoted text>
"Though rapidly gaining influence on the world stage, China will be far too preoccupied with "enormous problems internally" in the coming years to become a so-called superpower, former U.S. secretary of state Henry Kissinger said in his first public debate."

ENORMOUS PROBLEMS...

Beijing air pollution soars to hazard level
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-20...

The Ten Grave Problems Facing China

Grave Problem 1
No breakthroughs in economic restructuring and constructing a consumer-driven economy

Grave Problem 2
Failure to nurture and grow a middle class

Grave Problem 3
The rural-urban gap has increased
THERE'S MORE...

http://www.thechinastory.org/2012/09/the-ten-...

NOPE.. It doesn't look like China will be a world super-power any time soon.

Google is a wonderful tool. You should learn how to use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 1 min quilterqueen 275
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 1 min quilterqueen 4,857
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 min Judy 123 8,499
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 2 min quilterqueen 2,791
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 3 min quilterqueen 41,652
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 6 min Judy 123 1,132
Name the first word that's on you're mind. (Mar '13) 6 min quilterqueen 1,254
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Sam 222,059
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min ykcuL laeR 25,228
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 26 min Beverly 5,451
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 36 min Crazy Jae 1,254
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,295
More from around the web