Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#23 May 23, 2013
Vic? Vic Torre?
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#24 May 23, 2013
I noticed that when I post from Lotteria Karaoke, my location is correctly displayed as Victoria, Canada.

However, when I post from GT Hiring Solutions (Douglas St. location), my location is incorrectly displayed as Burnaby, Canada.

I haven't set foot in Burnaby since long before Topix even existed.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 May 23, 2013
RDL wrote:
Those posts I made in the Spring of 2010, were made only because I was trolling. That was then, this is now. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
NO, it's the thought that counts! ANYONE that states/posts openly about little girls (3 years of age) being old enough to give consent to an adult male for sex is just plain SICK!
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#26 Aug 12, 2013
For your information, I lost my virginity last Tuesday... to a consenting adult... so there.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#27 May 10, 2014
I'm a man and I think I'm going through hysterical pregnancy... if you don't know what hysterical pregnancy is, look it up on Wikipedia... it started August 6, 2013 when I lost my virginity to a man, despite me being married to myself... he went off his meds and attacked me on September 6, 2013 outside of a church basement of all places... in the subsequent months, I experienced weight gain and morning sickness... I feel like I'm due any day now...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#28 May 10, 2014
RDL wrote:
I'm a man and I think I'm going through hysterical pregnancy... if you don't know what hysterical pregnancy is, look it up on Wikipedia... it started August 6, 2013 when I lost my virginity to a man, despite me being married to myself... he went off his meds and attacked me on September 6, 2013 outside of a church basement of all places... in the subsequent months, I experienced weight gain and morning sickness... I feel like I'm due any day now...
I remember your posts about having sex with children and I'd say yes...you are due any day now...
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#29 May 19, 2014
Nope... it wasn't hysterical pregnancy... just hysterical menopause.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#31 Aug 17, 2014
Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that on this Sunday, August 17, 2014, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013.

The vows I made to myself in 2013 were sincere, but I cheated on myself with someone other than myself on August 6, 2013, and as a result of betraying myself, I overate, I gained weight, and I believed myself to be going through some kind of false pregnancy (despite being male). Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to be a good husband to myself, for after all, I'm better looking than all my exes.

So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.

RDL
Probation Officer

Austin, TX

#32 Aug 17, 2014
RDL wrote:
Dear people of the internet,
I hereby declare that on this Sunday, August 17, 2014, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013.
The vows I made to myself in 2013 were sincere, but I cheated on myself with someone other than myself on August 6, 2013, and as a result of betraying myself, I overate, I gained weight, and I believed myself to be going through some kind of false pregnancy (despite being male). Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to be a good husband to myself, for after all, I'm better looking than all my exes.
So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.
RDL
Are you drinking mouthwash again?

www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#33 Aug 19, 2014
LOL, nope. Just beer. I've decided to lay off the hard stuff, since I'm on medications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Aura Mytha 122,119
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 39 min -Lea- 7,012
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 41 min johnny belinda 18,639
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min wichita-rick 149,525
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? 56 min Spotted Girl 5
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 1 hr Katie 5,307
Police: Teletubby break-in suspect faces charges 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -CatCiao- 22,505
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 4 hr Old Sam 610