RDL online wedding!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#23 May 23, 2013
Vic? Vic Torre?
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#24 May 23, 2013
I noticed that when I post from Lotteria Karaoke, my location is correctly displayed as Victoria, Canada.

However, when I post from GT Hiring Solutions (Douglas St. location), my location is incorrectly displayed as Burnaby, Canada.

I haven't set foot in Burnaby since long before Topix even existed.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 May 23, 2013
RDL wrote:
Those posts I made in the Spring of 2010, were made only because I was trolling. That was then, this is now. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
NO, it's the thought that counts! ANYONE that states/posts openly about little girls (3 years of age) being old enough to give consent to an adult male for sex is just plain SICK!
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#26 Aug 12, 2013
For your information, I lost my virginity last Tuesday... to a consenting adult... so there.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#27 May 10, 2014
I'm a man and I think I'm going through hysterical pregnancy... if you don't know what hysterical pregnancy is, look it up on Wikipedia... it started August 6, 2013 when I lost my virginity to a man, despite me being married to myself... he went off his meds and attacked me on September 6, 2013 outside of a church basement of all places... in the subsequent months, I experienced weight gain and morning sickness... I feel like I'm due any day now...

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#28 May 10, 2014
RDL wrote:
I'm a man and I think I'm going through hysterical pregnancy... if you don't know what hysterical pregnancy is, look it up on Wikipedia... it started August 6, 2013 when I lost my virginity to a man, despite me being married to myself... he went off his meds and attacked me on September 6, 2013 outside of a church basement of all places... in the subsequent months, I experienced weight gain and morning sickness... I feel like I'm due any day now...
I remember your posts about having sex with children and I'd say yes...you are due any day now...
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#29 May 19, 2014
Nope... it wasn't hysterical pregnancy... just hysterical menopause.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#31 Aug 17, 2014
Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that on this Sunday, August 17, 2014, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013.

The vows I made to myself in 2013 were sincere, but I cheated on myself with someone other than myself on August 6, 2013, and as a result of betraying myself, I overate, I gained weight, and I believed myself to be going through some kind of false pregnancy (despite being male). Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to be a good husband to myself, for after all, I'm better looking than all my exes.

So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.

RDL
Probation Officer

United States

#32 Aug 17, 2014
RDL wrote:
Dear people of the internet,
I hereby declare that on this Sunday, August 17, 2014, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013.
The vows I made to myself in 2013 were sincere, but I cheated on myself with someone other than myself on August 6, 2013, and as a result of betraying myself, I overate, I gained weight, and I believed myself to be going through some kind of false pregnancy (despite being male). Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to be a good husband to myself, for after all, I'm better looking than all my exes.
So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.
RDL
Are you drinking mouthwash again?

www.youtube.com/watch...



http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#33 Aug 19, 2014
LOL, nope. Just beer. I've decided to lay off the hard stuff, since I'm on medications.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#34 Jan 6, 2015
Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that on this Tuesday, January 6, 2015, I am renewing the vows I made to myself on April 6, 2013, as I did on August 17, 2014.

The vows I made to myself in 2013 and 2014 were sincere, but I was still secretly holding onto obsessions with food and with people from my past. Today, I can truly say that I am working towards a healthy body weight, and I am ready to continue to be a good husband to myself.

So, I vow to continue to love myself, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. I now pronounce myself... still married to myself. I may once again kiss myself by touching my upper lip to my lower lip.

RDL
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#35 May 19, 2015
Dear people of the internet,

I hereby declare that my marriage to myself is annulled because I was unable to consummate it orally. My right hand doesn't count as consummation.

RDL
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Ferretman

Dayton, OH

#36 May 19, 2015
RDL wrote:
Dear people of the internet,
I hereby declare that my marriage to myself is annulled because I was unable to consummate it orally. My right hand doesn't count as consummation.
RDL
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
I'd be willing to help, for say, a small handout. Or a reach around if you're short on cash.

“I should have been”

Since: Apr 15

A Funeral Director

#37 May 19, 2015
RDL wrote:
Dear people of the internet,
I hereby declare that my marriage to myself is annulled because I was unable to consummate it orally. My right hand doesn't count as consummation.
RDL
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
You need a specimen bottle or something?
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#39 May 10, 2016
I tried to find this thread by Google search about a month ago and couldn't find it... WTF?

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Tipp City, OH

#40 May 10, 2016
RDL wrote:
I tried to find this thread by Google search about a month ago and couldn't find it... WTF?
'Sup, perv? You wouldn't, by chance, be related to a wrinkled old wannabe biker tramp in Edmonton?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 24 min andet1987 3,625
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min ChromiuMan 222,777
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 32 min andet1987 3,760
next word game (Apr '13) 34 min andet1987 995
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Crystal_Clear722 223,371
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 43 min YTube Sept 2017 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 44 min Radius Maximus 27,353
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr Parden Pard 2,341
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 1 hr Parden Pard 772
More from around the web