First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Dear internet community,

We are gathered here today, Saturday, April 6, 2013, to witness me, RDL, perform a marriage ceremony between two very special individuals: myself and myself.

I started "being" with myself in the mirror around January 2000, and continued off and on since then. In July 2011, after a series of relationships in which I was by far the most attractive person in the relationship, I figured, why not be in a relationship? So that's what I did.

In November 2012, I decided that I did not want to be the only single person in my family, so I got engaged to myself. But when I found a website devoted to self-marriage, I realized that there were a number of components, including becoming my own lover, best friend, and parent/child. So, I have decided to be four different people all in one: 1) the original me, 2) my spouse, 3) child #1, and 4) child #2. This way, I get to be my own spouse (and therefore my own lover), my own parent/child, and my own sibling (and therefore my own best friend). A family of four all-in-one is what I shall be.

So today, I vow to love myself for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. I do. I do.

I now pronounce myself married to myself. I may kiss myself.(Upper lip to lower lip.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's that time of year again”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2013
After Jerry Sanduski walks him, himself and Irene down the isle, maybe then they'll put him in a cage for the rest of his life. At least this way we'll know that all the little kids in his area will be safe!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Before anyone comes along and tries to jump me for my above post, first know this:

The above moron has been to offbeat before claiming that it's ok for an adult man to have sex with a 5 year old girl as long as the little girl says it's ok. He's gone on many threads saying this and stuff much worse, so I don't want to hear your crap!
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#4 May 6, 2013
Those posts were made multiple years ago. Isn't there some kind of statute of limitations on internet forum posts?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 May 6, 2013
WHERE is the cyber Gift Registry??
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#7 May 15, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
In your toddler's diaper. Hey, it's the truth!
That is not true, and you can actually get sued for saying things like that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2013
RDL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true, and you can actually get sued for saying things like that.
No he/she can't be sued for what they posted and unfortunately you can't be sued for what you're thinking. You still living with your mom and dad? Been fired again lately?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 May 15, 2013
RNL...YOU should be MARRIED by now...WHERE did ya HONEYMOON in Cyber Land???
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#10 May 19, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
No he/she can't be sued for what they posted and unfortunately you can't be sued for what you're thinking. You still living with your mom and dad? Been fired again lately?
1. Yes, he/she can be sued for implying that I'm something that I'm not. It's called defamation of character.

2. Yes, we are living in a free society, quite unlike in the book 1984 where people get accused of thoughtcrime.

3. I've been living on my own for almost 4 years now.

4. I haven't been fired in over 3 years.
Gunner

Muskogee, OK

#11 May 19, 2013
Ever hear of freedom of speech? And besides that, if it's true, it can't be defamation of character. I know all about you and your thoughts, little man. And not one bit of it is good. Watch your step.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#12 May 21, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Ever hear of freedom of speech? And besides that, if it's true, it can't be defamation of character. I know all about you and your thoughts, little man. And not one bit of it is good. Watch your step.
You have not a clue what goes through my head at any moment whatsoever. It is apparent that you do not know me at all. The things I said on this site in the spring of 2010 were clearly said LONG BEFORE I got help for my internet addiction and trolling behaviors. In the summer of 2011 I received one-on-one counselling, and since then I've continued to receive help from others in a support-group setting. But that's beside the point. The point is, you and DondoDork are accusing me of being something that I've never been, and that is not freedom of speech, that is defamation of character, and I don't have to take it. Plain and simple.
Father MulCahey

Medford, NY

#13 May 21, 2013
I now pronounce you man and man!!!!!

You may now kiss the groom.

The Catholic church welcomes you.
Only

United States

#14 May 21, 2013
Father MulCahey wrote:
I now pronounce you man and man!!!!!
You may now kiss the groom.
The Catholic church welcomes you.
If the Catholic Church is all Democrats........
Gunner

Muskogee, OK

#15 May 21, 2013
RDL wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not a clue what goes through my head at any moment whatsoever. It is apparent that you do not know me at all. The things I said on this site in the spring of 2010 were clearly said LONG BEFORE I got help for my internet addiction and trolling behaviors. In the summer of 2011 I received one-on-one counselling, and since then I've continued to receive help from others in a support-group setting. But that's beside the point. The point is, you and DondoDork are accusing me of being something that I've never been, and that is not freedom of speech, that is defamation of character, and I don't have to take it. Plain and simple.
That's BS and we all know it. Especially you. You're not talking to a couple of 3 year olds here. We're grown ups who remember things. You have a nasty nasty mind. I've seen what's in your head, and it's disgusting.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 May 22, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS and we all know it. Especially you. You're not talking to a couple of 3 year olds here. We're grown ups who remember things. You have a nasty nasty mind. I've seen what's in your head, and it's disgusting.
I guess he forgot why he was banned for so long. He also must have forgot about his month long rant on how he thought it should be ok for adult men to have sex with 3 year old little girls as long as they consented. Sick!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#18 May 22, 2013
RDL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, he/she can be sued for implying that I'm something that I'm not. It's called defamation of character.
2. Yes, we are living in a free society, quite unlike in the book 1984 where people get accused of thoughtcrime.
3. I've been living on my own for almost 4 years now.
4. I haven't been fired in over 3 years.
You cannot sue for defamation of character if you have no character in the first place.

The book was entitled "Nineteen eighty-four," not 1984.

25% of the nation hasn't been fired for over three years - of course they also haven't worked for over three years either.

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#19 May 22, 2013
Did the blow up doll deflate when he kissed it?
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#20 May 22, 2013
Those posts I made in the Spring of 2010, were made only because I was trolling. That was then, this is now. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#21 May 22, 2013
RDL wrote:
Those posts I made in the Spring of 2010, were made only because I was trolling. That was then, this is now. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
So, nooooo Online Wedding... BUMMER!!... I love Cyber Wedding Cake!!!
RDL

Victoria, Canada

#22 May 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> So, nooooo Online Wedding... BUMMER!!... I love Cyber Wedding Cake!!!
No the wedding already happened April 6, 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,424
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 5 min liam cul8r 20,412
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 11 min pusherman_ 911
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min I Am No One_ 161,888
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 23 min I Am No One_ 827
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 18,318
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 41,548
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr HaHaHa 40,310
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr Papa Smurfaletto 10,954
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr -CatCiao- 8,278
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 8 hr Spotted Girl 16
More from around the web