Man shoots shoplifting suspect's car

Feb 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXAN-TV Austin

Police arrested a central Florida man who shot at the car of a fleeing shoplifting suspect in a Walmart parking lot.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
abe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That is why we need guns. to protect us from the police. they arrest victims and let the thugs go. perfect example and this is happening in the South/

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

abe wrote:
That is why we need guns. to protect us from the police. they arrest victims and let the thugs go. perfect example and this is happening in the South/
LMFGDAO!!!

So any vigilante that shoots at misdomeaner suspects is a victim?

I'm not condoning shoplifting, but shooting at one is not what I would consider justifiable.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 28, 2013
 
abe wrote:
That is why we need guns. to protect us from the police. they arrest victims and let the thugs go. perfect example and this is happening in the South/
the cops arrested the shooter and the would be thief
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Proof positive that, in Florida, concealed carry permits are issued to idiots!
Too Much Heat

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 28, 2013
 
What next in Florida? Getting shot for ripping the label off of a mattress?

“hellshade”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 28, 2013
 
i jope they are revoking this guys gun permit and taking his gun away. just because you have a license to carry a concealed weapon does not mean you can pull it out and fire where ever and at whoever you feel like.
he was not being robbed or threatened with violence from anyone and therefore should never have pulled and fired the weapon.
what if he missed and hit a bystander or a richochet hit a bystander? or he actually killed someone in the car?
the shoplifter was a crook no doubt but think people...

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 1, 2013
 
abe wrote:
That is why we need guns. to protect us from the police. they arrest victims and let the thugs go. perfect example and this is happening in the South/
The shoot was illegal. In Florida you may not shoot in defense of property. The police did the right thing.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 1, 2013
 
centereach ny wrote:
i jope they are revoking this guys gun permit and taking his gun away. just because you have a license to carry a concealed weapon does not mean you can pull it out and fire where ever and at whoever you feel like.
he was not being robbed or threatened with violence from anyone and therefore should never have pulled and fired the weapon.
what if he missed and hit a bystander or a richochet hit a bystander? or he actually killed someone in the car?
the shoplifter was a crook no doubt but think people...
Most likely his permit will be revoked. I believe aggravated assault is a felony. If convicted he may not be permitted to own firearms.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Too Much Heat wrote:
What next in Florida? Getting shot for ripping the label off of a mattress?
Have no fear, your nanny state will protect you.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2013
 
the shoplifter was a crook no doubt but think people...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2013
 
So any vigilante that shoots at misdomeaner suspects is a victim?

I'm not condoning shoplifting, but shooting at one is not what I would consider justifiable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••