Feds: Stripper crew drugged rich men

Feds: Stripper crew drugged rich men

There are 9 comments on the KOOL 108 story from Jun 11, 2014, titled Feds: Stripper crew drugged rich men. In it, KOOL 108 reports that:

A crew of New York City strippers scammed wealthy men by spiking their drinks with "molly" or other drugs, then driving them to strip clubs that ran up tens of thousands of dollars on their credit cards while they were too wasted to stop it, authorities said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOOL 108.

Not me

Walpole, MA

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Those $50,000 champagne cocktails really add up quickly.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Jun 11, 2014
A $100'000 lap dance with a skank is the best...say,,!
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
This story makes no sense: The businesses were not criminally charged, only the strippers were. But the claimed-to-be-extorted-cc-char ges accrue to the stripper clubs, not to the strippers.

From this financial context you know the strippers had to be working as de facto agents for the various clubs, imo.
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 11, 2014
It is also disappointing to the men that as it turns out the strippers did not really love or care for them.

The drugged men thought they had something special....
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 11, 2014
The more usual problem in such scenarios between men and their sex workers is that there's _not_ premature withdrawal.

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 11, 2014
Another reason to just go buy the services you need; avoid the 'package deal'.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2014
Robin Hood strippers, steal from the rich, give to the pwhore.

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 16, 2014
A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted.
Unless the strippers slipped them a Mickey, these men (adults) had freewill and could have stopped spending anytime they wanted. These guys will surely have some good (albeit costly) stories to tell their grandsons. Don't drink the Kool-Aid, then cry about it later.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 16, 2014
I was going to hire some paint strippers, but I better check their credentials first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 34,823
What is your favorite sandwich? 5 min Stump 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Sublime1 227,182
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 18 min Biff 6,955
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 36 min liam cul8r 1,211
News Bizarre excuses for not filling in tax returns ... 1 hr Pardon Pard 1
News Bravest dog in the world takes on 11ft CROCODIL... 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 2
More from around the web