What's your tip for the day?
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#831 Aug 29, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT applicable in all 50 states :) They have rights also. Ever thought about the term BULL dyke?:) and calling them a COW all the time is demoralizing & BULLYING behavior Rick
hahahahaha ..... brings back memories of Woody Harrelson milking the bull in .......... sorry,forgot the movie . good humour anyway !!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#832 Aug 29, 2014
If a rooster is sitting on an A frame roof and laid an egg.What side would it roll?

Level 9

Location hidden

#833 Aug 29, 2014
When you take your little one inside to use a restroom and you keep telling them Don't touch anything.Use the bathroom.. you too.....PLEASE make sure you and the child washes your hands..You spread germs leaving the restroom with unclean hands and touching the products in the store.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#834 Aug 29, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha ..... brings back memories of Woody Harrelson milking the bull in .......... sorry,forgot the movie . good humour anyway !!!!!
Yes.:) lol That is funny:) Thanks. Rick
Kingpin--cow milk Milking a "COW"
http://youtu.be/mUtSazFb5qM

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#835 Aug 29, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
If your daughter decides it's time to bring a meth-head boyfriend home to "meet the parents" .... be sure to have your chainsaw handy !
OH YES! Have that covered:) well on a smaller scale anyway ,she knows better than to even approach the speed freak,let alone BRING IT HOME :( My own DAD was pro. at this :) he took pleasure in scaring the "gentlemen" callers for my sisters :), Guy in our driveway ,cranked up stereo:) loud exhaust & he HONKED:( for my sister:) DAD snuck around & stuck his head in the car & YELLED SO LOUD ,the guy hit reverse:), popped the clutch, AND blew his tranny at the end of our driveway :) lol Is still funny :) HIS own DAD had to come get him :) & thought it was even funnier:) He NEVER came back:).......
Yes I did good so far, I scared THE KIDS DAD :) Thought that was even better :) They are still friends,but I know I make his DAD nervous lol . Rick

Level 9

#836 Aug 30, 2014
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

“Resist Persist Enlist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Alhambra, CA

#837 Aug 30, 2014
Sow Morning Glory seeds around base of dead tree and soon you'll have a bloomin' blue tree.

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#838 Aug 30, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Sow Morning Glory seeds around base of dead tree and soon you'll have a bloomin' blue tree.
Good advice,or easy quick beauty,BUT don't forget that Morning glories reseed VERY easily & can become invasive plants,vines REAL fast ,especially in warmer climates,without truly hard winters, This is a lesson I learned in HINDSIGHT,after doing that along a garage wall,in one season new vines were everywhere that wind & birds had carried them,:)
Try using other annuals like cardinal climber or sweet peas or other annual vines that don't reseed or not as heavily. also if the tree,stump is big enough to support it ,just use english ivy cuttings all around the tree & it will cover it in a season .
I once used simple 5.6 ft. fence posts,wrapped in scrap wire fence , "planted" intermittently around separate garden areas, then used two colors of English ivy cuttings at the base, it ate them in one season making green "statues" :) also did that with clothesline poles.
Also useful just doing that with a simple wire fence IN the yd. to separate play areas ,or a corner or around a garbage can or corner or ? I also like & am doing it now
Planting cucumber vines on fences ,separating neighbors ,so BOTH sides can pick them :)
My neighbor loves this. Rick

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#839 Aug 30, 2014
(((HUG ))) Yoooour HONEY..;)

Level 9

#840 Aug 30, 2014
Always whittle away from your self.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#841 Aug 30, 2014
Always be nice to your garbage man...he knows what you've been throwing away...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#842 Aug 30, 2014
always post after Enzo to get maximum viewers

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#843 Aug 30, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
....scratch 'em if you got 'em........

Level 9

#844 Aug 30, 2014
Just ignore the insignificant people, life's too short.

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#845 Aug 30, 2014
In case your gettin old or to check your memory or mammary ?
It is sometimes useful to say-Scratch'em to see if you for got'em. Rick
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#846 Aug 31, 2014
If you are feeling blue..just make a smiley face with your food.....

“Resist Persist Enlist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Alhambra, CA

#847 Aug 31, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice,or easy quick beauty,BUT don't forget that Morning glories reseed VERY easily & can become invasive plants,vines REAL fast ,especially in warmer climates,without truly hard winters, This is a lesson I learned in HINDSIGHT,after doing that along a garage wall,in one season new vines were everywhere that wind & birds had carried them,:)
Try using other annuals like cardinal climber or sweet peas or other annual vines that don't reseed or not as heavily. also if the tree,stump is big enough to support it ,just use english ivy cuttings all around the tree & it will cover it in a season .
I once used simple 5.6 ft. fence posts,wrapped in scrap wire fence , "planted" intermittently around separate garden areas, then used two colors of English ivy cuttings at the base, it ate them in one season making green "statues" :) also did that with clothesline poles.
Also useful just doing that with a simple wire fence IN the yd. to separate play areas ,or a corner or around a garbage can or corner or ? I also like & am doing it now
Planting cucumber vines on fences ,separating neighbors ,so BOTH sides can pick them :)
My neighbor loves this. Rick
great suggestions Rick. thanks. I'm going to have to look up English Ivy. I have ivy on some of my hillsides and it's been a real b!tch to dig out. I'm hoping not the same type of Ivy as you mentioned.

And yes, I did have a big problem with morning glory at a place I once lived in. It was a pale purple colored flower. Over took everything. The morning glory I've experienced thats much less invasive is the dark purple. Was that color you had trouble with? Another great vine is Passion Flower.
Doc

Springfield, OR

#848 Aug 31, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
Always whittle away from your self.
Which is why I double bag my uh, "garbage" and throw it in a dumpster not covered by cams in the next town over. I drive it there in a stolen car, I might add. While wearing a wig.
Doc

Springfield, OR

#849 Aug 31, 2014
Sigh...what little humor there was in my joke dissipated like a crossdresser's allure when I responded to the wrong post...

Level 9

Location hidden

#850 Aug 31, 2014
Cut your nails so you won't scratch/hurt your honey....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 17 min wichita-rick 9,903
2words into 2new words (May '12) 35 min wichita-rick 9,377
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 59 min Princess Hey 8,802
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr what a russsh 17,189
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr what a russsh 85,174
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Pardon Pard 39,557
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr what a russsh 18,963
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Doobie Time 230,086
all songs with the word "don't in their ... (Jan '16) 5 hr Doobie Time 157