Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#560 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Brandi, you got one thing right that's very true. I will am man enough to apologist of my harsh words to some of you on this thread. If I offended anyone I truly am sorry for that was only trying to make my point is all. Lets get the thread back to what it suppose to be not this BS.
Aww. I knew there was a softy in there!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#561 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Chilli, why are you commenting on something when you have no idea what you are talking about. But that's how some people react when they know jack shit what was said before. But have
this idea that they do. I never said no one couldn't post but when someone tells others what they can post that my friend is censorship look it up you may learn something in life. I never said I had
a right to post more then others those words was not written by me. So do some research before
you stick your foot in your mouth with half stories and truths. I don't like trolls telling others what they can post or even registered members for that matter as well was my main my only point. Then you add thinking your funny my knickers in a knot my friend your UK humor does not do it for me do not quick your day job please.
You'd think, with those years of self - proclaimed wisdom, you might have gained the ability to punctuate, spell, perhaps developed an ability to state a cogent thought.
But not in your case. Sucks to be you, dude! LMAO@U

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#562 Aug 21, 2014
When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department generally uses water.

Level 1

Location hidden

#563 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww. I knew there was a softy in there!!!
Yes there is I am not really a bad guy. I can admit when I am wrong!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#564 Aug 21, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think, with those years of self - proclaimed wisdom, you might have gained the ability to punctuate, spell, perhaps developed an ability to state a cogent thought.
But not in your case. Sucks to be you, dude! LMAO@U
Why would it be I am retired going to Cabo, Mexico in two weeks doesn't sound like my life sucks.
I'll think of you when I sucking down pina-colada's on the beach under the sun with my lovely wife, so have a good day.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#565 Aug 21, 2014

When OR IF, my daughter goes online with a HOME computer ,she is required to show
a NEW word of the day & NEW country of the day, the country also includes ALL major freshwater & saltwater names that are in it or near it ,accessible from & border countries.
She also HAS TO do this IF she uses f.b. for anything.
In hindsight I wish I would have hit on the water to land connection A LONG time ago,it is useful
across a LOT of areas of study not just geography or the globe per se,but history,language
science. Rick

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#566 Aug 21, 2014
Don't bet on the Ponies.

Level 1

Location hidden

#567 Aug 21, 2014
Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.

Level 1

Location hidden

#568 Aug 21, 2014
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#569 Aug 22, 2014
I made a heavy salt water mix using just a gal. of warm water & rock salt & poured directly in a hole I had made in a lg. colony close to the house & they disappeared in one day.
I used a similar solution in a sprayer & poured it along my garage wall & NO weeds reseeded in the spring then I did it again and it is still weed free.
On a HOT day spray straight vinegar on weeds in cracks & around porches & it kills them better than a commercial herbicide. Rick

Level 1

Location hidden

#570 Aug 22, 2014
It's all just a game till somebody loses an eye.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#571 Aug 22, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is I am not really a bad guy. I can admit when I am wrong!!!!
I really appreciatte your humility in your responses.. that shows character..enjoy your day MM

Tip

Wear the right shoes today and you will cnquer the world

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#572 Aug 22, 2014
Watch were your face is at while expressing your dogs anal glands...

(found that one out the hard way)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#573 Aug 22, 2014
LIFE is an ADVENTURE. LIVE IT!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#574 Aug 22, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it be I am retired going to Cabo, Mexico in two weeks doesn't sound like my life sucks.
I'll think of you when I sucking down pina-colada's on the beach under the sun with my lovely wife, so have a good day.
The fact that you're blissfully unaware of your illiteracy, at home or in Cabo, is tragic. I'd suggest you take advantage of your down time in retirement and go get that GED, bud.

You'll feel better about yourself if you do. Don't be ashamed. Your folks and teachers share the blame for you dropping out and your poor communication skills. Good luck!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#575 Aug 22, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
Well Brandi,there very little truth there. Many things I don't like are written on these threads but it's not my business of what some will write. They have that right to write what they want if it fall when in the guide lines and rules of the web site. But have someone who's not register act like he's the boss of this thread is not right. Become a member and don't stay a troll then maybe you get more respect as well.
Maybe those whom get themselves trapped into believing that this is the "real" world could help themselves (and others) by stepping back for a bit and taking stock of things ?.........just sayin'

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#576 Aug 22, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe those whom get themselves trapped into believing that this is the "real" world could help themselves (and others) by stepping back for a bit and taking stock of things ?.........just sayin'
Hey waiter, reality check please!:)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#577 Aug 22, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey waiter, reality check please!:)
Christ almighty ...... that's a steep tip !

Level 1

Location hidden

#578 Aug 22, 2014
If someone asks you "do you have the time?" say "well I've got a couple of minutes!!!"

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#579 Aug 23, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
If someone asks you "do you have the time?" say "well I've got a couple of minutes!!!"
I have to disagree there.

As a Time Lord, when someone asks me if I have the time, I say "Yes. And I'll distribute the seconds, hours, days, years, etc. as I see fit"

Then I give them my business card for I am also a Time Travel agent. I book trips* throughout time at the cheapest rates available.

*Full Disclosure - I'm only a Journeyman Time Lord so my trips are one way and must be at least 1000 years. No refunds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 142,329
Word Association (Jun '10) 15 min Roy 26,480
More than a dozen home brewers may take part in... 16 min Fundieraisers 1
Word Association. (Nov '10) 18 min Mega Monster 16,943
Mr. Incredible Guilty of Assault 19 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 15
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Mega Monster 8,802
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 28 min Judy 123 7,197
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min Scholar 38,508
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min johnny belinda 155,336
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr -Lea- 501
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 28,660
More from around the web