What's your tip for the day?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#540 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
Aww. I think. Mega Monster if new and legit is simply naive.. not here long enough to get the game or the , lingo..
I agree with. Brandii there is some substance to what duh said.and she was kind n her comment.... but cut a newbie some slack.. its not like he came in here gangbusters taking over a thread getting . Into the first war he saw....
He is just showing exuberance..its endearing.....until he turns into a Tommbie ( Topix Zonbie)
There no war just a point I made you can take it how ever you want. I have opinion just like the troll does as well. I been on Topix long enough see she how that some people are deaf,dumb and blind as well. Till you been on this earth longer then me and more successful then me then you can make big grown up decision. Till then I really couldn't care what you say.

Level 1

Location hidden

#541 Aug 21, 2014
chot wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for you.
No you took that cake as being the person, who enjoys staying under a rock like a good little troll.
chot

Haslet, TX

#542 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>There no war just a point I made you can take it how ever you want. I have opinion just like the troll does as well. I been on Topix long enough see she how that some people are deaf,dumb and blind as well. Till you been on this earth longer then me and more successful then me then you can make big grown up decision. Till then I really couldn't care what you say.
Now say that in English.......
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#543 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
There no war just a point I made you can take it how ever you want. I have opinion just like the troll does as well. I been on Topix long enough see she how that some people are deaf,dumb and blind as well. Till you been on this earth longer then me and more successful then me then you can make big grown up decision. Till then I really couldn't care what you say.
Oh gee whiz and here. I thot. I was being open minded re you...wont let thathappen again..
Have a nice day grumpy old man

Level 1

Location hidden

#544 Aug 21, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I generally don't care what others, registered or grey, post. I didn't readily locate the original post that you made, where the reply to it got your knickers in such a twist. However, I respect all posters' right to state their opinion about my posts, no matter how wrong I believe it is.
So why is your right to post registered superior to another poster's right to post in grey? Take your time... We'll wait! BTW, your "I'm never wrong" post was a hoot, since you've repeatedly confirmed here your misuse of the incorrect word "register," instead of the correct word "registered"
Thanks for the laugh!
Well Chilli, why are you commenting on something when you have no idea what you are talking about. But that's how some people react when they know jack shit what was said before. But have
this idea that they do. I never said no one couldn't post but when someone tells others what they can post that my friend is censorship look it up you may learn something in life. I never said I had
a right to post more then others those words was not written by me. So do some research before
you stick your foot in your mouth with half stories and truths. I don't like trolls telling others what they can post or even registered members for that matter as well was my main my only point. Then you add thinking your funny my knickers in a knot my friend your UK humor does not do it for me do not quick your day job please.

Level 1

Location hidden

#545 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee whiz and here. I thot. I was being open minded re you...wont let thathappen again..
Have a nice day grumpy old man
Oh now I am old and grumpy man now, wow lost souls in these woods.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#546 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now I am old and grumpy man now, wow lost souls in these woods.
Correction! You are a rude, obnoxious, simple minded old FOOL! How dare you be rude to Reebie!!! If you haven't noticed, she IS the nice one. Move along.
Level 7

Location hidden

#547 Aug 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction! You are a rude, obnoxious, simple minded old FOOL! How dare you be rude to Reebie!!! If you haven't noticed, she IS the nice one. Move along.
Lol. Brandiii! I get no respect ..lol
How are ya chiccky?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#548 Aug 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Brandi -'i' think so too!

Appointment with heart doctor @ 9:30 AM
Office of DR. French & Dr. Fry -- SERIOUS!*
my doctor is Dr. French
said i'z do'n fine!

0Oops!'i' thought it said trip...

* Check it out Columbus, Indiana -Heart doctors

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#549 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Brandiii! I get no respect ..lol
How are ya chiccky?
Hiya Reebs! If I was doing any better...I couldn't stand myself! Thanks for asking
All well with you?

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#550 Aug 21, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Brandi -'i' think so too!

Appointment with heart doctor @ 9:30 AM
Office of DR. French & Dr. Fry -- SERIOUS!*
my doctor is Dr. French
said i'z do'n fine!

0Oops!'i' thought it said trip...

* Check it out Columbus, Indiana -Heart doctors
LOL! Hi HH! Hope everything checks out well for you! You are too funny :)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#551 Aug 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
That nailed it Brandi !!! You go Girl!!...:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#553 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Brandi, come make me move on, second most was rude to me first. I made a comment about censorship then slam with name calling. So please you just used 4 rude words to me just now. I see you do not respect your elders, thank god my daughters have more respect for there elders then you problem child little girl. Maybe get a job and make good use of your life dumb ass bitch.
You brought it on yourself and she was completely correct as was Ms.Reebie...

...oh..and btw..Reported!!!!

tip: try to not expect so much respect when it's not deserved...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#554 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me Brandi, come make me move on, second most was rude to me first. I made a comment about censorship then slam with name calling. So please you just used 4 rude words to me just now. I see you do not respect your elders, thank god my daughters have more respect for there elders then you problem child little girl. Maybe get a job and make good use of your life dumb ass bitch.
Bwahahaha. Respect is earned, not demanded or given because you are of a particular age.
Level 7

Location hidden

#555 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Brandi, come make me move on, second most was rude to me first. I made a comment about censorship then slam with name calling. So please you just used 4 rude words to me just now. I see you do not respect your elders, thank god my daughters have more respect for there elders then you problem child little girl. Maybe get a job and make good use of your life dumb ass bitch.
You seriously dont want me n brandiii going all. Girl on you? Do you? Cuz qe can and we will and it wont be pretty archie bunker

Oo tip
Shave your nosehairs.
Level 7

Location hidden

#556 Aug 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha. Respect is earned, not demanded or given because you are of a particular age.
I think he might b a fisher king wannabe
Im so dissapointed. I saw the good n him for a sec.. bad old geezer! Bad!,

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#557 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>I think he might b a fisher king wannabe
Im so dissapointed. I saw the good n him for a sec.. bad old geezer! Bad!,
LOL! That's one of the many things I like about you, seeing and looking for the good. But I'll say...let's get crazy... hold him down....and put bright pink lipstick on him so he'd play nice. ;)

Level 1

Location hidden

#558 Aug 21, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Brandi, you got one thing right that's very true. I will am man enough to apologist of my harsh words to some of you on this thread. If I offended anyone I truly am sorry for that was only trying to make my point is all. Lets get the thread back to what it suppose to be not this BS.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#559 Aug 21, 2014
Don't take any wooden nickels ...
Level 7

Location hidden

#560 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Brandi, you got one thing right that's very true. I will am man enough to apologist of my harsh words to some of you on this thread. If I offended anyone I truly am sorry for that was only trying to make my point is all. Lets get the thread back to what it suppose to be not this BS.
Aww. I knew there was a softy in there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 min wichita-rick 1,005
Don't ever date or marry a flight attendant! 17 min greymouser 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min River Tam 211,664
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 37 min Enzo49 20,486
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr MADRONE 219,622
Thinking Out Loud....Feel Free To Say What's On... (Mar '15) 2 hr Brandiiiiiiii 69
honeymylove (Sep '13) 2 hr honeymylove 46
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TheJerseyDevil 71,382
What Turns You Off? 7 hr UnderstandPeople 429
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 3,268
More from around the web