#520 Aug 20, 2014
Plain words are easy understood.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#521 Aug 20, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Duh, who died and made you god in charge of a thread especially from someone who's not even register. But a troll and telling others what they can say and do on this thread seriously.
There is some truth in duh's perspective.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#522 Aug 20, 2014
Well Brandi,there very little truth there. Many things I don't like are written on these threads but it's not my business of what some will write. They have that right to write what they want if it fall when in the guide lines and rules of the web site. But have someone who's not register act like he's the boss of this thread is not right. Become a member and don't stay a troll then maybe you get more respect as well.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#523 Aug 20, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
Well Brandi,there very little truth there. Many things I don't like are written on these threads but it's not my business of what some will write. They have that right to write what they want if it fall when in the guide lines and rules of the web site. But have someone who's not register act like he's the boss of this thread is not right. Become a member and don't stay a troll then maybe you get more respect as well.
My own personal choice is to post as a registered poster. If I understand your point, though, posters who choose to post grey have less of a right to try to direct how other posters post here, their opinions are also less respected and welcome and you assume any grey box is a troll?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#524 Aug 20, 2014
Don't punch a cop in the eye after committing a strongarm robbery, unless you want to get shot.
Also, don't loot and burn your own town to protest before you know the whole story, and even then, maybe it is not a good idea to riot and close school for days. You just look like a fool with your pants on the ground. Just sayin'

“IMHO, he needs a thicker skin”

Since: Jun 08

..less orange..more epidermis.

#525 Aug 20, 2014
.....it's hot outside.......water your hangin' baskets daily.......

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#526 Aug 20, 2014
Trust but verify.

Level 1

Location hidden

#527 Aug 20, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
My own personal choice is to post as a registered poster. If I understand your point, though, posters who choose to post grey have less of a right to try to direct how other posters post here, their opinions are also less respected and welcome and you assume any grey box is a troll?
You have it half right, I do not want someone telling me what I can post when and where. Even more someone who hides in a grey box they are in terms are a troll. Now you have the right to disagree voice your beliefs but not tell someone they can't post on a certain subject that's what I disagree with. That's what we had here why not be a register user like thousand of people took the time to d o here is my point. The main thing I would say this if a register user said these same words it doesn't matter it's wrong.

Level 1

Location hidden

#528 Aug 20, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Don't punch a cop in the eye after committing a strongarm robbery, unless you want to get shot.
Also, don't loot and burn your own town to protest before you know the whole story, and even then, maybe it is not a good idea to riot and close school for days. You just look like a fool with your pants on the ground. Just sayin'
So you saying you punch a cop in the face you deserve you be shot to death. What we live in the wild wild west again shoot first asked question later that's pretty mess up you think.

Level 1

Location hidden

#529 Aug 20, 2014
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#530 Aug 20, 2014
delicious food, good mood,get enough sleep

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#531 Aug 21, 2014
They say 'never put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today'

but I say 'DO put off until to morrow what you can do today'

circumstances may change in
The meantime..and you would not have to do it at all:)

(I talk from experience)
Digital Etiquette

United States

#532 Aug 21, 2014
Here's a good tip
www.taflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/...
Must have been good, service

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#533 Aug 21, 2014
tip on inexpensive entertainment...

Buy a television set exactly like your neighbors. Then annoy them by standing outside their window and changing their channel using your remote control.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#534 Aug 21, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
tip on inexpensive entertainment...
Buy a television set exactly like your neighbors. Then annoy them by standing outside their window and changing their channel using your remote control.
Hmmm r the the one standing outside my window???
Gmorning. Sweet. MrE
Level 7

Location hidden

#535 Aug 21, 2014
If you r prone to missplacing ypur cellphone..dont turn it off or silence it...
This really isnt a tip..its a no brainer...or so. I tell the offspring

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#536 Aug 21, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm r the the one standing outside my window???
Gmorning. Sweet. MrE
Hey Ms.Reebie.....

no comment....lol.. but...

maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbeeee!? !
chot

Haslet, TX

#537 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Too late for you.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#538 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it half right, I do not want someone telling me what I can post when and where. Even more someone who hides in a grey box they are in terms are a troll. Now you have the right to disagree voice your beliefs but not tell someone they can't post on a certain subject that's what I disagree with. That's what we had here why not be a register (sic) user like thousand of people took the time to d o here is my point. The main thing I would say this if a register (sic) user said these same words it doesn't matter it's wrong.
I generally don't care what others, registered or grey, post. I didn't readily locate the original post that you made, where the reply to it got your knickers in such a twist. However, I respect all posters' right to state their opinion about my posts, no matter how wrong I believe it is.

So why is your right to post registered superior to another poster's right to post in grey? Take your time... We'll wait! BTW, your "I'm never wrong" post was a hoot, since you've repeatedly confirmed here your misuse of the incorrect word "register," instead of the correct word "registered"

Thanks for the laugh!
Level 7

Location hidden

#539 Aug 21, 2014
Aww. I think. Mega Monster if new and legit is simply naive.. not here long enough to get the game or the , lingo..
I agree with. Brandii there is some substance to what duh said.and she was kind n her comment.... but cut a newbie some slack.. its not like he came in here gangbusters taking over a thread getting . Into the first war he saw....
He is just showing exuberance..its endearing.....until he turns into a Tommbie ( Topix Zonbie)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min wichita-rick 1,030
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Scot 211,797
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 42 min wichita-rick 5,046
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 43 min LinkPhartsz 228
Word Association (Jun '10) 44 min wichita-rick 31,953
Word association (Jun '07) 47 min wichita-rick 6,314
News Opponents urge Utah lawmakers to drop 'weird, u... 1 hr Youling 3
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,710
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr seven twelves 71,577
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Bad Bex 20,968
More from around the web