What's your tip for the day?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#457 Aug 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you don't get it..why??
I don't know you but I've been around enough to see you post..pretty lady on the outside..but all I said and it WAS sincere...I wish him the best and hope he makes it..but the truth has to reign supreme...and that's what I told him...
I'm good too ma'am..
hope your day is good..
but you attacked M.E. though I did nothing wrong...get the drift??
sall I was saying..
M.E.
I can see that u really don't get it.

I didn't attack u, it was more about ur thoughtless words on cancer treatment and death.
if u are gonna be helpful, then think about what u are saying to a person dealing with this issue. they don't need to be coddled of course - but sometimes they just want to talk and get their frustrations out, ur story about ur dad is sad, but it doesn't have to be that way for everyone. there is Hope and positive thinking is the answer to dealing with this.

im sorry if I came across as being hard on u, but its a subject that I feel strongly about.

so think before u speak, it can make a world of difference.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#458 Aug 18, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that u really don't get it.
I didn't attack u, it was more about ur thoughtless words on cancer treatment and death.
if u are gonna be helpful, then think about what u are saying to a person dealing with this issue. they don't need to be coddled of course - but sometimes they just want to talk and get their frustrations out, ur story about ur dad is sad, but it doesn't have to be that way for everyone. there is Hope and positive thinking is the answer to dealing with this.
im sorry if I came across as being hard on u, but its a subject that I feel strongly about.
so think before u speak, it can make a world of difference.
How can you say that??? I've been there done that..I took care of my dad while he died of the treatment...I saw this man speak of throwing up more than he was eating just a day or so ago..You are the one that doesn't get it..I told him the truth...the chemo and radiation killed my dad..it wasn't the disease..and all I told him is that I hope he fares better than my dad did..

truth truth truth....can you hear M.E. now?? and being positive don't mean a thing..God is in control...if a sparrow doesn't fall outside his will...how much more a man...

It's a M.E. thing...sorry!!(facetious)

and I wish nothing but well for you ma'am..Really!!.

Location hidden

#459 Aug 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that??? I've been there done that..I took care of my dad while he died of the treatment...I saw this man speak of throwing up more than he was eating just a day or so ago..You are the one that doesn't get it..I told him the truth...the chemo and radiation killed my dad..it wasn't the disease..and all I told him is that I hope he fares better than my dad did..
truth truth truth....can you hear M.E. now?? and being positive don't mean a thing..God is in control...if a sparrow doesn't fall outside his will...how much more a man...
didn't say it was a walk in the park, im well aware what its like.
im not gonna argue with u about this, esp with someone who obviously doesn't comprehend Anything.

and yes u must know me well enough to call me PF, since I haven't used that name in a few years.
duh....
amazing how the iconers all come out of the woodwork to help their "new" friend. LOL LOL
what a bunch of freaks..

but now u can call off the wolf pack gang and go back to being the azz that All of u are.
its getting old and boring..
lol

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#460 Aug 18, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
im not gonna argue with u about this, esp with someone who obviously doesn't comprehend Anything.
and yes u must know me well enough to call me PF, since I haven't used that name in a few years.
duh....
amazing how the iconers all come out of the woodwork to help their "new" friend. LOL LOL
what a bunch of freaks..
but now u can call off the wolf pack gang and go back to being the azz that All of u are.
lol
I gotta say..it's you that doesn't know anything..I DO have experience..not everyone does.

take it for what it's worth..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#461 Aug 18, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
duh....
what a bunch of freaks..
lol
oh and btw ma'am..the doctors are just the kids we went to school with..need I say more??

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#462 Aug 18, 2014
for some reason my last post disappeared..so I'll repeat it..

The doctors are just the kids we went to school with...

need I say more?!?

Steve
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#463 Aug 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention the chemo,etc the day after I decide I'd better call on an old mate who refused to do it,saying nature will run it's course . I hadn't seen him since he and wife had sold up most of their stuff and did the bucket list ..... they live in a country town and nobody was home ......uh oh thinks I,so I went to the local bar to get info. Blow me backwards ....... there stands he ...... swilling pints of Guinness and regaling on the world tour .......... especially the Guinness Brewery and the Isle of Man TT races !......... Yesterday (Sunday here) being the nicest day we've had for weeks I got the oil round motorcycle and did the same thing again .........14mnths later,there he is doing much the same ....... with a good amount of weight on board. It's gone ....... at least not showing on CT scans & X-rays and he looks good,feels good .......... Mind Power, sheer luck .... nature respecting his will .......... or something bigger ?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#464 Aug 18, 2014
Just believe you CAN !

Location hidden

#465 Aug 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say..it's you that doesn't know anything..I DO have experience..not everyone does.
take it for what it's worth..
but more people have the same experience and chose not to share it.
so don't assume anything

Location hidden

#466 Aug 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Just believe you CAN !
yes

cant hurt

but since u chose to ignore my post to u, i'll just say good luck...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#467 Aug 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should mention the chemo,etc the day after I decide I'd better call on an old mate who refused to do it,saying nature will run it's course . I hadn't seen him since he and wife had sold up most of their stuff and did the bucket list ..... they live in a country town and nobody was home ......uh oh thinks I,so I went to the local bar to get info. Blow me backwards ....... there stands he ...... swilling pints of Guinness and regaling on the world tour .......... especially the Guinness Brewery and the Isle of Man TT races !......... Yesterday (Sunday here) being the nicest day we've had for weeks I got the oil round motorcycle and did the same thing again .........14mnths later,there he is doing much the same ....... with a good amount of weight on board. It's gone ....... at least not showing on CT scans & X-rays and he looks good,feels good .......... Mind Power, sheer luck .... nature respecting his will .......... or something bigger ?
Sir...I only hope the best..it's all I've said..... but truth is truth..why should I lie or pretend that everything will be fine...It may not be..and there is only one and it's HIS department..not mine!

I'm sure you're big enough to know..take care funny man..

I used to have one of them hot rod bikes..I loved the Isle of man TT races...

Steve
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#468 Aug 18, 2014
Hi Mister E! OK, I'm fresh out of 'tips' for today!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#469 Aug 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Just believe you CAN !
With that attitude, anything is possible.
Sending positive vibes & lots of prayers to you!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#470 Aug 18, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Hi Mister E! OK, I'm fresh out of 'tips' for today!
Hey Spirit..

I'm beginning to think you're the only sane one on here..:)

positive thinking is akin to witchcraft..but don't tell nobody..cause you'll end up being the bad guy..

Steve
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#471 Aug 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spirit..
I'm beginning to think you're the only sane one on here..:)
positive thinking is akin to witchcraft..but don't tell nobody..cause you'll end up being the bad guy..
Steve
I understand Mister E! I had a dream about you last night.....:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#472 Aug 18, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Just believe you CAN !
Wishing you the best beatles, stay strong.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#473 Aug 18, 2014
My tip.. I think everyone has great respect for Beetles. and will show their concern in many different ways... we are priveledged and honored that he cares to share with us here..Not all will see the same thing in the same scenario.. and unless we are trolls we all will say from our hearts in our own personalities our words of encouragement.. no one is right or wrong here... we all just care... take care everyone... we r some good folk here..and many well wishes to you Beetles.. xoxo

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#474 Aug 18, 2014
reebie wrote:
My tip.. I think everyone has great respect for Beetles. and will show their concern in many different ways... we are priveledged and honored that he cares to share with us here..Not all will see the same thing in the same scenario.. and unless we are trolls we all will say from our hearts in our own personalities our words of encouragement.. no one is right or wrong here... we all just care... take care everyone... we r some good folk here..and many well wishes to you Beetles.. xoxo
Ms.Reebie..that was beautiful...written with finesse..and kindness...as always..You're the best..

g'night ma'am..

M.E.
lucy

Trexlertown, PA

#475 Aug 18, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Overcooking or burning of any meats raises the carcinogen levels significantly according to the FDA.
I'll take my chances, cuz there is nothing like a burnt to crisp hot dog. Thanks for the tip anyway.
lucy

Trexlertown, PA

#476 Aug 18, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you try to not let that happen but hey if you dumb enough to drink beer and pass in the sun nude you deserved to get your weenier bun't lol. But hey when in college you will do some stupid stuff lol.
Humans aren't machines, yet LOL
So it's ok to make a mistake every now and then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Deer Whisperer 58,140
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 13 min Knock off purse s... 7,883
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Regolith Based Li... 201,727
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 16 min Knock off purse s... 27,485
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 16 min Knock off purse s... 2,658
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Northbound 194,622
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 20 min Knock off purse s... 4,753
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 21 min Knock off purse s... 32,694
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Northbound 8,534
More from around the web